[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: normcheers1.jpg (20KB, 340x258px) Image search: [Google]
normcheers1.jpg
20KB, 340x258px
NORM!
>>
was Norm an alcoholic?
>>
>>82072829

no he only drank beer
>>
>>82071359
It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk-bone underwear.
>>
>>82072829
No. *licks fingers*
>>
>How's a beer sound, Norm?
>I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in.
>>
>>82072916
>>82072878
Classic Norm
>>
>>82072829
He was addicted to avoiding his wife, the alcohol just helped.
>>
MONG!
>>
>>82071359
>hows life treating you, norm?
>like it caught me in bed with its wife
>>
>>82071359
He was an accountant.
>>
Women. You can't live with 'em, pass the beer nuts.
>>
Cheers Power Rankings

>ELDER GOD TIER
Frasier Crane
>GOD TIER
Woody Boyd, Cliff Clavin
>GOOD TIER
Norm Peterson, Rebecca Howe, Sam Malone

POWER GAP

>SHIT TIER
Coach, Diane Chambers
>ELEVEN FUCKING SEASONS OF THIS TIER
Carla Tortelli
>>
>>82073507
>hating Diane and Coach
>having fucking Rebecca in a higher tier than them

What is wrong with you? We're you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
File: ☺.png (302KB, 366x466px) Image search: [Google]
☺.png
302KB, 366x466px
>>82073507
>>
>>82073507
>coach and diane that low
>rebecca that high

its almost like you don't even like cheers. the coach and woody are essentially the same character. one is just old and naive and one is young and naive. why such a difference in opinion???
>>
>>82073569
Diane was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>82073632
Woody was a naïve country hayseed, Coach was a forgetful old man. They were both the "dumb" character, but their similarities end there.

>>82073569
>>82073632
I maintain Diane's inferiority. This is propelled by LITERALLY none of the other characters liking her other than Sam and Frasier, both of whom she leaves at the altar, causing Sam to relapse into alcoholism and Frasier to become bitter and jaded. In addition, Shelly Long was a royal bitch to work with and all of the other actors were happy to see the prima donna leave the show and have a failing movie career.
>>
>>82073610
how's the spinoff nick?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.