[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maybe season 6 wasnt so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0957.jpg (218KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
218KB, 900x470px
maybe season 6 wasnt so bad
>>
Kek

I only watched the season finale hoping for something good and I was bigly disappointed.
>>
after LAD i thought theyll make Kate the main character. With Tony and Chloe it could have been alright.
>>
>>82071175
s5 > s7 > LAD > s2 > s3 > s1 > s8 > s4 > s6 > dogshit > supergirl > being blind > Legacy
>>
>>82071175

Season 6 was never really that bad. It was just a big step down from the excellence of the first five seasons. Still better than most shit on tv these days.
>>
>>82071999
i'll never forgive S6 for the retarded death of Curtis
>>
>>82071175
No, season six was awful except for Vampire Jack.

I like Carter. He isn't Jack... yet but he has a lot of potential.
>>
Legacy just took all of the bad subplots of 24 and made it into it's own standalone show.
>>
>>82072108
Carter's fine yes, ebin racism aside, there is nothing wrong with him as the lead.
The problem is the awful, predictable, recycled story they came up with.
>>
>>82071943
Accurate Tbh
>>
>>82072063
THIS!!

curt was based
>>
File: 3423.webm (489KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
3423.webm
489KB, 624x352px
What a waste, they could have done ANYTHING and that's what they choose? It was so underwhelming, adding Tony was just pointless, his role could have been swapped with any other generic character and nothing would have changed. The BIG reveal (woah, this random terrorist we've never seen before was alive this whole time) was pointless.

Too many good actors were completely wasted, god damn Oded Fehr and that's how they treated him?
>>
>>82071999
S6 was such a clusterfuck though.
The first 4 episodes were kino, it seemed like we are going to get s5 level of quality. The bomb going off felt like it was finally going to change the landscape and the feel of the show. Instead, it's basically not even mentioned past episode 5.
Then, I don't even know what to say about Jack's brother and dad suddenly turning up and being revealed as some ultimate villains. It really felt like that the writers have gone creatively bankrupt. Not to mention that they killed Curtis, one of the very few fan favorite characters that weren't actually killed in S5 in the most retarded and anticlimactic way possible.
And I'm not even going to comment on how desperate Wayne Palmer being president felt.
>>
>>82072644
>It was so underwhelming, adding Tony was just pointless, his role could have been swapped with any other generic character and nothing would have changed

I fully believe that he wasn't meant to be brought back originally. It was probably a last minute decision.
>>
Dropped this at episode 3, do they set it up for Jack coming back at all or how did it end?
>>
>>82072644
God, that bomb scene is so poorly done. Why can't this cop just wrestle the detonator away from a dying 16 year old girl? Worst of all, the bridge exploding has absolutely zero impact on the rest of the season and changes nothing, which means that all of the dumb high school nonsense was absolutely pointless. Brought nothing at all to the show other than to fill time.
>>
>>82072757

Not to mention that pointless subplot with Sandra Palmer and her muslim boyfriend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.