[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hmm... [unintelligible line] hmm Was he /our guy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: hmm.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>hmm... [unintelligible line] hmm

Was he /our guy/?
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 500x347px
of course!
>>
I haven't even seen the original Mad Max where his wife and child supposedly got killed by gang members for no real reason (maybe for revenge because Max was a cop, but how's killing them going to stop Max from coming after the gang members anyway), but yeah, he had a very traumatic experience that figuratively ended his life and he has been wandering the wastes avoiding people for years. Autism is a genetic disorder and he is expressing symptoms common with aspergers and autims after being heavily traumatized and spending years in isolation. It makes sense.
>>
>>82068887
Mouiy nayme is Mehx
>>
>>82069310
>no real reason
The gang were preying on his wife and son when they were getting ice cream. She kicked the Toecutter in the balls and caused one of the gang to have his hand ripped off. After that they pursued her until they ran her and Sprog down, causing Max to go 'mad'. They did try and stop him, but it didn't work.
>>
The mumbling worked pretty well, he actually sounded like someone who hadn't spoken in a significant amount of time. Fury Road was breddy gud on the whole.
>>
>>82068887
Be veeery careful now...
>>
File: (((((.jpg (135KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
(((((.jpg
135KB, 700x838px
>>82068887
What was he trying to say?
>>
>>82071768
That thing looks suspiciously like um, yeah. Um. What type of person would take such a picture, in that pose, at that precise moment. Is her boyfriend or husband a cuck? Why would he do that?
>>
File: 1473216286277.jpg (755KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473216286277.jpg
755KB, 1536x2048px
>>82071768
>posting the shooped pic
>>
>>82071879
Pretty good shoop
>>
>>82069310
Yes, it was for revenge. They're part of the Night Rider's gang and Max is involved in the chase that gets the Night Rider killed.
>>
nootka
>>
>>82072281
mm
>>
fury road was the best action movie in the last 10 years, except for maybe judge dredd.
>>
It was pretty shitty how they shifted the role of protagonist to Furiona for feminist pandering but it's still one of the best action movies in spite of that.
>>
>>82068887
How do I perfect my unintelligible grumbling like our guy Tom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfLJDPo3I&t
>>
>>82071768
he said he would help them for tendies
>>
File: 1489049285108.jpg (578KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
1489049285108.jpg
578KB, 1280x783px
MAX?
>>
>>82071879
Not Sniggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22KGORkZzgs
>>
>>82074240

wow, she was actually attractive in that. how long ago is that?
>>
mhhmm nootka
>>
File: 1487300074718.jpg (45KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487300074718.jpg
45KB, 720x450px
>>82068887
mmmmm
*walks angrily*
hhhhhmmmm
*wears tophat tilted slightly forward*
ahhh hmm hmmm
*rides horse angrily*
ahhh nootka hmmmmm
*mutters in african*
mmmmmhmmmmm
*puts powder on face*
mmmm powder hmmm
*unsheathes karambit*
aaah hmmm mmmmm
*bangs sister*
choose your next words...very...carefully
*bangs sister in her dreams via african magic*
mmmm nootka... ahhhh
*opens eyes wide and stares*
hnnnnnnn hmmm
*peels egg with gloves and eats it whole*
aahhhmnn
*cuts out heart*
mmmmm tell the company hhhhnnnnnn aaahhh
*has vision of his mother in a river*
hhhmmmhhmmm the treaty hmmm
*doesn't wear pants*
good day
>>
>>82074160
Max works better as a character if you view him from another character's perspective
>>
>>82068887
>NOT IN MY ARSE, AROUND MY ARSE YOU FACKIN' HOMO

This was even more shocking considering he says so little up until that point
>>
is it just me or did it feel like they dubbed on his lines after filming or something
i know they probably didn't but it feels and sounds weird whenever he speaks
>>
>>82075038
Yeah his voice is very bass heavy which makes me think he dubbed his lines to a mic in a studio, because of the proximity effect.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.