[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a celeb in real life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 43

File: cI0SZIA.png (99KB, 589x575px) Image search: [Google]
cI0SZIA.png
99KB, 589x575px
Have you ever met a celeb in real life?
>>
>>82067720
met the whitest kids after a show. they were meeting everyone. they seemed pretty nice. sam said something funny to me and daren was signing stuff and thanking everyone for coming out
>>
>>82067720

Lance Henriksen and Sean Astin at a comic con a few years ago.

Adam West is attending my comic con next month.
>>
>>82067720
Brendan Fraser washed my car for a can of beer once
>>
>>82067720
Is a former Australian Prime Minister a celebrity?
>>
Last week I was in Hollywood and wanted to take a selfie when Eric Roberts suddenly approached me. At first he just stood there and looked at me for a few seconds before asking "hey there what are you filming?"
I told him I was just about to take a selfie.
He said "oh, no, that's not how you make a movie. you have to make a video then it's a film haha!"
"heh... yeah I think a normal selfie will do just fine. After al-"
"Nonsense! Here, let me set the scene so we can film a nice take. Do you know what a "take" is? It's a term professionals like me use in the Biz, Biz meaning the film business."
"I really can't right now I'm sor-"
"So we'll just put you here and I'll walk across the street. Don't forget to yell action and cut haha."
"O-okay... y-yeah.."
"What do you mean okay? We haven't discussed my fee yet."
"O-oh.. I d-"
"What you got in your pockets?"

At that point I just ran away.
>>
>>82067720
i met the midget from the geto boys.
>>
>>82067780
Did he try to talk to you?
>>
>>82067784

No he's actually done something useful
>>
Mel gibson at a bar. the legend wingmanned me by telling some slut that if she wants to talk to him about some job bullshit that she can get intouch through me. slept with her for 2 weeks then finally revealed that I met mel that night and brought him a beer because I felt bad for pirating his movies.
>>
>>82067800
Underrated, except for the part where you're a faggot for taking a selfie
>>
File: Screech_older.png (143KB, 292x380px) Image search: [Google]
Screech_older.png
143KB, 292x380px
>>82067720
I met Dustin Diamond at a bar, he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke.

I told him I could hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a stiff drink, I called up a guy that I fuck sometimes and told him that Dustin Diamond needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Dustin downed a few more drinks. Dustin and I talked about chess and his comedy, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if he could smoke some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He smiled when he saw that I noticed it. He lit up and smoked. After a while we started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck my cock. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a Russian trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, then I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We fucked all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his nelly. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face and goatee. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was in town. I’m sure he says that to all the guys
>>
>>82067840
don't care if this is fake or not; nice story
>>
>>82067818
He just cried and mumbled in himself a lot
>>
>tom daley at a subway, was kind of a dick about it, me and my lads called him a manlet whilst leaving
>guy who played moriarty in sherlock at london bridge station, pretty chill dude
> black haired wildling girl from GoT on a train whilst going to uni, she was pretty cool.

couple of football managers my friends knew about.

Brad pitt in my home town,
>>
I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>82067720
>bother celebrity in the most obnoxious manner possible
>celebrity does their best to be cordial to you despite thier disdain
>they're a bitch because you can see through it
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Nah. I spoke with the Sprouse twins and Ashley Tisdale online though.
>>
File: 1483874100423.jpg (111KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1483874100423.jpg
111KB, 1080x1349px
I met Eric Roberts at a Burger King, or rather the parking lot of a Burger king. He asked if I could take his picture and I agreed but after I snapped the photo, he said I couldn't keep it unless I bought him a whopper. I didn't want to spend any more money so I offered him a 2 for 1 whopper coupon instead and he accepted
>>
>>82067720
>preppy white cow that looks like a huge bitch even in front of the camera is a huge bitch irl
w o w
>>
>>82067907

>>bother celebrity in the most obnoxious manner possible

That's not squirting water in their face why would you do that
>>
>>82067906
what's the connection like in Hell?
>>
File: Mel kek.jpg (112KB, 634x815px) Image search: [Google]
Mel kek.jpg
112KB, 634x815px
>>82067840
Based Mel, I believe it
>>
>>82067879
Who were the football managers?
>>
>>82067941
asr is a sweetie don't listen to that stupid bitch
>>
File: keifersutherlanddrunk2.jpg (73KB, 440x465px) Image search: [Google]
keifersutherlanddrunk2.jpg
73KB, 440x465px
Kiefer Sutherland walked past me on his way to a bar's bathroom. My initial thought was "That guy looked just like Kiefer Sutherland." Later as I was leaving he was outside smoking, and I saw that it was actually Kief himself. He was extremely drunk/high. I didn't bother him.
>>
>>82067784
Based Howard or Tone?
>>
>>82067752
turns out that WKYK are actually a bunch of funloving oldschool /b/tards
>>
>>82067840
Good story
>>
>>82068012
you were wise to avoid contact
>>
Met robin williams once while he was filming jumanji. Met in a local games workshop and we played 40k. fun guy.
>>
Do wrestlers count? I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>82067914

Classic
>>
File: IMAG0162.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0162.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
I met Bono once at a film festival. I asked him to sign a piece of paper for my mother (she loves his music and is obsessed with Irish culture)
The faggot crumpled the paper, threw it away, then pulled a pocket Bible from his jacket pocket. He signed it, gave it to me and said "There. Now it's worth something."

Look at this shit.
>>
File: tmp_26482-1W9rXSz_d492425114.jpg (125KB, 640x972px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26482-1W9rXSz_d492425114.jpg
125KB, 640x972px
>>82068029
>>82067752
>>
>>82067907
This. If you see a celebrity just leave them alone rather than acting like the most faggoted celeb obsessed millennial and then getting pissy when they're fed up.

Ive run into willem dafoe, bill bailey, marina and the diamonds, and the main girl from 28 days later. I just managed to walk on by like a normal person/held a door etc.
>>
File: 1462997667225.jpg (139KB, 676x656px) Image search: [Google]
1462997667225.jpg
139KB, 676x656px
>>82067840
based mel
>>
>>82067914
every time
>>
>>82067840
Do you think it's okay to just label random women you lied to as "sluts"? Get the fuck back to >>>/pol/
>>
I met the "I see dead people" kid when he was making some indie flick down the street of where i live, this was about 2 years ago now. He looked really weird like if his whole head got stung by bees when he was 12 but he was a nice guy, very unassuming.

Only celeb ive met.
>>
>>82068092
Or if you can't resist the urge to talk to them, try to be more tactful than "Are you (character name)?"
>>
Brother in law met Rainn Wilson
>>
>>82068074
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
>>
File: 1442758903969.jpg (15KB, 243x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442758903969.jpg
15KB, 243x216px
>>82068074
>>
the Queen of England
the cast of Battlestar Galactica
Jeffrey Combs
>>
File: Willem-DaFoe.png (137KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Willem-DaFoe.png
137KB, 500x281px
>>82068092
I would atleast thank the dafoe for all hes done.
that man is a gift and he deserves thanks.
>>
>>82067840
based
>>
>>82068074
That's great
>>
>>82068012
>NUCLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>working at In-N-Out burger a little over 8 years ago
>Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger comes in with a tattood up friend and a bodyguard
>manager comes out and shakes his hand, apparently he drops in on occasion
>I walk up to them, pretending to do work, just to be closer
>manager actually kicks me away behind the desk
>I'm confused
>he shoots me a "get the fuck out of here" look
>I move back away to the milkshake machine
>Arnold never even looked at me
>they chat a bit and then Arnold and his friend order
>Arnold leans into my manager and suddenly looks at me with a weird smile on his face
>hear him softly say "if that nigger touches my food I'll have the health department.. mumble mumble" I didn't catch the rest of it
>Arnold laughs loudly, manager laughs uncomfortably
>few mins later they leave, confront manager
>he denies everything, acts like I'm crazy
>>
I was in my local shopping centre today in and in my local Gap store, when a man came and stood next to me shopping wearing a grey hooded top, and his hood was up, i think so noone knew who he was. I happened to turn around and noticed his unique face, I've been a fan since i could walk and i got all excited seeing him! I shouted 'PETER STORMARE!' and he looked at me, his eyes wide, he quickly manoovered himself to the door and i followed him out to get an autograph. When i got outside he was running down the sidewalk, so i chased after him shouting his name, i finally caught him when he turned into a dead end round a side street.

I told him how much i love him in his movies MOSTLY Jurassic Park, Bad Company, and The Green Mile. He said 'Thanks' and i asked for an autograph and a hug. I made him sign the little picture i had of him in my purse, its a picture of him from Prison Break, posing with co-stars Wentworth and Dom.

I asked him why he chose to become known as Peter Stomare and why not did he call himself Peter Storm instead? Its much easier to say and sounds like a superhero, I love it. He agreed with me, and i think he is thinking about it (name change).

I got a picture with him that i'll try to put up soon, his got his hood up, He told me his hair was looking greasy today and didn't want to be snapped, but when i got on my knees and held his hands asked him pretty please he finally agreed.
>>
>>82068131
she was fucking 4 other guys at the same time, one of which picked her up from my house when I broke the news to her.

plus I didnt lie, mel did
>>
Vinnie jones is a mate of my step dads, proper hard but actually a sound lad

Also my step dad swears he saw Jude law kissing another man at a hotel bar in London
>>
>>82068066
fuck you i read this story before minus the gay part lol
>>
>>82068074
Fucking kek, I pray to god this is true. The kindergarten-tier signature is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>82068163
I actually sat next to him in the theatre, he's really short but does have a interesting look. Great actor but i had no reason to talk to him, much less get an autograph or selfie.
>>
File: 1405347424434.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405347424434.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>82068074
>>
>>82068215
>stepdad
more like your cuckdad lmao
>>
>>82068074
Kek.
>>
>>82068131
>Do you think it's okay to just label random women you lied to as "sluts"? Get the fuck back to >>>/pol/
KEK, are you lost? how did you end up on this website
>>
>>82068066
>After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget
every time
>>
>>82068133
This, ive done that once to a celebrity when i was 18 and drunk and ive cringed a bit since.
>>
File: u jelly.jpg (157KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
u jelly.jpg
157KB, 747x737px
>>82067720
u jelly /tv/?

yeah u jelly
>>
>>82068263
Who are these people?
>>
>>82067720
I saw George Micheal and Dennis Hoppers dead bodies.
>>
>>82068263
wtf i want my own fat Samoan guy
>>
>>82067720
I don't know if this counts. Met Janelle monae in Seattle. She was nice.
>>
File: IMG_1826.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
I saw Hillary at my local voting station in New York on Nov 8th. I told her how cool it was to meet in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and got in line, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When my turn to vote came I saw her trying to walk in a booth with like fifty ballots in her hands.

The guy at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you can only take one of those with you” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When he took the stack of ballots and went to throw them in the trash, she stopped him and told him to dispose them each individually “to prevent any Russian infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. As he was discarding each ballot, she kept interrupting him by coughing really loudly.
>>
>>82068211
funny
>>
>>82068215
>proper hard but actually a sound lad
The fuck is this gibberish?
>>
>>82067720
Emma Roberts slept in my backyard when she was like 12. It was for my sisters birthday party
>>
>>82068131
Different anon here. I guess you havent heard grandpa but slut is no longer a dirty word. Women routinely go to slut walks to show how empowered they are. The anon you responded to was just adressing those women how any modern progressive man would. Perhaps it's you that needs to go back to /pol/, you sexist geezer.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 250x386px
>>82068074
> Didn't write hey mom get fucked love, Bono
>>
>>82068211
Is Arnie /ourguy/?
>>
>>82067840
>Ywn go drinking with Based Mel

Why live
>>
>>82068021
Thankfully not
>>
>>82068309
He's a tough bastard but also a relatable and down to earth bloke, would be my guess. You really never heard those phrases?
>>
>>82068092
this is because you are a socially awkward coward.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
I was in California and I happened to run into Tarantino at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he’d only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn’t say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say “sorry to disturb you” and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn’t even make it into the trash because he wasn’t looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.
>>
>>82067800
Anon, you can't run from Eric Roberts.

Btw: This post is coming from inside your house.i want my fee.
>>
I met Allison Brie. She was drunk and hitting on me. Thankfully i hate Jews so i resisted the devil
>>
>>82068211
Who knew Arnie was so based?
>>
>>82068349
>bloke
For fuck's sake speak American.
>>
>>82068337
he was surprisingly cool about it.
>I buy one round he brought 2.
I tried to pay my share but he insisted. pretty cool guy, easy to talk to.
>>
I texted Peter Molyneux saying that his new games suck. He was very kind and said he'd have to work hard to regain my trust.
>>
>>82067720
smoked a bowl with Doug Stanhope and talked about Mitch Hedberg's death
>>
>>82068420
Did he ever regain your trust?
>>
>>82068362
Nope, precisely the opposite - i have enough of a life and self confidence that i dont care about celebrities. I have no more reason to go up to them than anyone else in the street.
>>
I met Rihanna. Actually just smiled at each other for a sec, I didn't want to say something lame. She was really pretty in person though and smelled great.
>>
>>82068439
Funny, i know a guy who saw her in a club in londo and said she looked rough and coked out.
>>
Don't let this spread too far, but one time I was walking past a Denny's and I saw a guy getting sucked off behind it. You can only imagine how surprised I was when I realised the man on his knees was none other than Norweigan black metal musician Varg Vikernes
>>
File: 1490857570084.jpg (51KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1490857570084.jpg
51KB, 368x425px
>>82067853
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1490809910494.jpg (47KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1490809910494.jpg
47KB, 808x805px
I met gaben on his birthday

I threw up the night before because some /v/irgin brought ghost peppers and I really wanted to try them out

breddy gud but this was mfw
>>
>>82067720
I've met Chris hansen three or four times
>>
>>82067932
Very nice feet btw!
>>
>>82068385
>things that never happened for 600, Alex
>>
I sat next to Bill Murray on a flight from florida to new york.

He kept grabbing my arm, lifting it up in the air and holding his hand in front of his mouth and looking in a different direction, he said "one whiskey please" when the stewardess passed. Everytime she brought me the whiskey he winked and gave me a dollar.

He then said "they don't allow me to drink on flights anymore"

"its a long story"

When I asked about the story he coughed and turned his head toward the aisle and didn't acknowledge my existance for the last 15minutes of the flight.
>>
>>82068426
Not really. I don't know what's he's doing now that the cube thing finished and Populus was revealed.
>>
>>82068545
Why don't you text him and find out?
>>
>>82068486

kek
>>
I was in a supermarket and Steve Martin was in the bred aisle. He asked me for 3 hot dog buns or some shit. Started freaking out that we didn't sell the amount of hot dog buns he wanted. Manager called the cops they hauled him off to jail.
>>
I was once going to harass Steven Moffat in the toilet of my uni's student union but he was gone before I had the chance. Fairly certain I scared off Nicola Sturgeon from the same building.
>>
>>82068565
Almost certainly changed his number. I only got it because he posted it on twitter for like a minute and /v/ took screencaps.

He was actually nice though and answered my follow up question of whether Theme Hospital was set in Manchester (he doesn't know but didn't think so).
>>
File: yeah.jpg (8KB, 236x276px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
8KB, 236x276px
I met Nicolas Winding Refn at a casino in Reno.

I saw him standing against a wall with his arms crossed trying to look cool. I thought, "Holy shit. Is that NWR?" So I Googled a picture of him on my phone real quick just to make sure I wasn't about to walk up to some nobody and be a gushing fangirl. It was him, so I walked up and said, "Are you Nicolas Winding Refn?" He said yeah and I put my hand out in front of me to shake his hand. He looked confused at first but then shook my hand. I told him that I was a big fan of his films and hoped to see more from him. He said "Oh well, thank you." so I told him bye and walked away.
His entire demeanor was autistic and reminded me of a tard waiting for his wangler to come back. He seemed like a nice guy though.
>>
>>82067853
I came
>>
>>82067720
I met Jerry Mathers (beaver from leave it to beaver) at a bank event in Philly ten years ago
>>
Susan Sarandon casually walked past me in a street in Italy. I was too beta to stop her by saying "MOMMY", but she caught my obvious open-mouthed face and gave me a look that said "yeah it's me, you're cute btw". Still fap thinking about that look.
>>
>>82068263
desu she was an awful performer and honestly her body did nothing for me.
>>
>>82067720
Went to school with Liam Hemsworth, we did drama class together for about 4 years. Guess who was more successful.
Met Chris a few times too.
>>
I worked at Subaru headquarters in nj and they had a local radio show in the cafeteria WMMR.
Was a morning show and they had Gilbert Goffied. I came around the corner on the way from the bathroom and scared him, we said excuse me. He walked like he was 95 years old and was very hunched over.
>>
Brit.
It's mostly musicians and international rugby players that I've met. And a former French president.

So not many relevant celebs to people here. Only /tv/ people I've met were:

Russell Tovey and James Corden who were in some bar in Bristol.

Another time I met Rhys Ifans. His band was performing at some small event that my friend's band was opening.
I just said hi to him. He looked intense and, off his face on coke.

Also saw Michael Portillo - the former politician guy who does the comfy railway journeys show, recording a radio program at the Imperial War Museum.
>>
I once met Kanye West outside a hotel in London. He was just chilling there with 2 big bodyguard guys, probably waiting for his ride to be brought out for him.

I walked up and was like "Wow ,you're Kanye West, I can't believe it's you, I'm a really big fan!" He looked at me and said "I am God." Then his two body guards stepped forward and beat the living shit out of me.

After the beating, I was picking myself off the ground when one of the bodyguards throws a t-shirt at me and says, "Thank you for coming out to see us, sir." Then they got in a big ass limo and drove off.
>>
File: 1616909.jpg (14KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1616909.jpg
14KB, 400x265px
I met Selena Gomez about 7 years ago, interaction went like this

>(breathing hard)Sorry for all the sweat, I just climbed up 10 stairs to get here, elevators scare me.
>Oh, that's ok! You climbed 10 flights of stairs!?! Just to meet me?
>N-no, 10 stairs.
>>
>>82067720
Most celebs are assholes and bitches in real life.

It's nothing new.
>>
Ariana Grande was drinking with her crew or whatever in the VIP room across from ours.
Was in a club in Amsterdam, if you bought 300 euro-vodka some chick in a superwoman costume would come bring it, carried by a few muscular dudes (as though she was flying)
They must've been to that room at least 15 times.
I saw them get out, but figured it wasn't a good move to approach Ariana in a group full of black dudes.
>>
>>82068493
>underrated post
>>
>>82068734
kill yourself
>>
>>82068363
A Tarantino interview way back in the day made me realize you shouldn't think an artist is cool to make cool art (dude is a douche and a bore) but if this is true he has gained some cool points in my book.
I still wouldn't watch any more of his shit after Inglorious and Django because he only makes half of a good movie then shits the bed big time
>>
I met Chris Hemsworth last week, got a photo with him. Guy was chill as fuck and very humble.
>>
>>82068404
not him but; unfunny.
>>
File: what.jpg (50KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
50KB, 556x561px
>>82068074
I pray this is true
>>
>>82068533
Kek
>>
>>82068777
The fuck are you talking about
>>
I got to fuck Ke$ha in exchange for a hundred dollars worth of cocaine at a mansion party outside of Nashville years ago. I came in her ass and she didn't even squirt it out afterwards.
>>
>>82067932
i want to lick her pusy and make her happy
>>
>>82068693
Holy shit that photo
>>
>>82068263

Isn't she that amateur girl from the "Hot Girl Wanted" documentary ?
>>
>>82068841
post your beard or this is BS
>>
>>82068693
>everything about this
I don't know if I should be angry at the retardation or impressed at the power a lack of self awareness can bring
>>
>>82068832
I saw an interview of QT right after seeing Jackie Brown (his best imho) and he was a complete tool. So I made the decision to separate the artist from the art. Not so complicated anon.
>>
>>82068841
i fingered some b celeb chick in a nightclub at sydney can't remember he name
>>
...Not a celeb.
I let the guy that was on a true life episode blow me. He was a standup comic that had Tourette syndrome...can't place his name.
>>
Used to work at an outlet mall in southern california that a lot of b listers would come in on their way to palm springs from LA.

>kelly from saved by the bell
all the old people i worked with were freaking out. didnt even bother talking to her

>michael c hall
asked him if he would take a picture strangling me, said no. he was with some really ugly asian girl. why does he date such uggos?

>kevin nealon
wanted our store to "have a young woman follow me around and carry my clothes"

>bunch of UFC fighters including chuck lidell at a mcdonalds
they came in with a bunch of the skankiest girls ever, my dudebro friends freaked out

party with josh from drake and josh occasionally, my gf grew up with his cousin. been too beta to bring up any drake memes so far.
>>
>>82068930
it's a joke, newfriend.
>>
>>82067720
Went to school with Luna Lovegood
>>
>>82068263
It's the kid from Up.
>>
>>82067761
er, it's comicon :)
>>
>>82068938
Curse?
>>
>>82068285
i don't think you understand why this pasta is funny with gosling
>>
Played football with Michael Owen.
>>
>>82068092
My uncle ran into Bob Seger in a hospital elevator. Given that it's a fucking hospital, he just said "hey bob", and left it at that
>>
Met Peter Mullan on a train and we talked for about 15 minutes, one of the nicest most down to earth people I've met.
>>
>>82068131
She fucked him because he knew Mel (presumably) so it's safe to assume she was a slut. In the remote case that this story is indeed real.
>>
I've met every popular or relevant danish actor, including Mads Mikkelsen and Pilou Asbæk
>>
>>82068615

I didn't know what who he was before you mentioned him, and after a quick goggle search I can tell you this guy looks autistic as fuck
>>
He's barely a celebrity but Kieth Allen lives in my town. Nearly everyone thinks he's a massive cunt except a select community that suck his dick. Apparently he hates people knowing him as Lilly Allen's dad. I walked past him in the pub the other day when I was drunk as fuck and just kinda shouted his name in his face on my way out the door.

Also Andrew Lincoln lives near by but I've never met him, I know people that have though and say he's a nice dude. He seems to get spotted at the cinema and bowling alley a lot.
>>
>>82068615
yeah hes a mega autist
>>
>>82067879
Where the fuck do you live nigger
>>
>>82069150
>Apparently he hates people knowing him as Lilly Allen's dad

How does he react if you start chanting Vindaloo?
>>
no ASR pictures..... wat
>>
>>82069150
>Keith Allen
I work in customer care for uber and had to deal with a sexual assault case from his son trying to get off with the driver.
>>
>>82067840
It sounds true
>>
>>82069200
I'll try that next time I see him
>>
>>82069184
I'd wager London
>>
File: Kate-Micucci.jpg (41KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kate-Micucci.jpg
41KB, 429x640px
I met pic related in 2009/2010. We were at a car wash waiting for our cars, which can get boring. She looked familiar, but I wasn't sure where I knew her from. I asked "Were you in Scrubs?" She said yes and "I actually have my ukulele on me right now." We struck up a nice genuine convo. I didn't treat her like a celebrity beyond my initial question. I talked to her like I would any other woman.

I started to get the vibe that she was waiting for me to ask her out, but I had no interest in that so we eventually fell into an awkward silence. I distanced myself a bit, pretended to make a phone call, then kept my distance when I was finished pretending. When her car was ready she went out of her way to come over to me and say "It was nice meeting you", I said "you too", which was followed by a brief awkward silence before she left.
>>
Justin Bieber was playing piano alone in a bar in Toronto I was at. Does that count?

I've also met at least half a dozen former Degrassi cast members, Drake included. Do they count?

How about hockey players? Wendel Clark, Taylor Hall, Shea Weber. Any of them count?

Oh, and of course I've met Frogfu from Game of Thrones. She counts right?
>>
>>82068092
That's a rather stupid attitude. You think we don't like people noticing us and paying us attention?
It's just that some people can't fucking contain their autism or bother us when we are noticeable busy.
>>
>>82067720
>met ashleigh ball at a small local con
>waited in line to take a photo with her
>line went outside and super cold
>finally get to pose with her
>put hand on her shoulder
>suddenly realise hand is cold as ice

i'm so sorry ashleigh
>>
>>82067720
Not me but I knew this dude that worked for some gay ass fancy kayak company and leonardio decrapio ordered some stupid custom kayak from them. The company then had him drive from the east coast all the way to LA to delivery this stupid kayak and then he had to carry it all the way up these steep steps to decrapios house. Then he delivered it to decrapio who then tipped him a pocketful of loose coins, like 37 cents in coins for this

guy through the coins in decrapios face and left

i fucking hate this faggot
bad actor
whines about the enviroment all the time and drives his big ass yacht spewing tons of carbon everywhere

fuck that fag
>>
>>82069215
Alfie?

What a lad
>>
I dream of meeting and getting a photo with nigel farage. Telling him how based he is, chatting about getting the muslims gone.
>>
>>82069247
>I started to get the vibe that she was waiting for me to ask her out

lol
>>
File: kgy.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kgy.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>82069247
>I talked to her like I would any other woman
>>
>>82069281
Yeah he was trying to get her to come inside his house bragging about his dick and shouting "don't you know who I am." He didn't do any damage and was just shitfaced so nothing came of it except for his uber account getting suspended for a month.
>>
>>82067720
Apparently Jeff Goldblum was at Wynyard station today around the time I was going to uni so i might have glimpsed him lol
>>
>>82069338
you're making a game of thrones reference you fucking cuck
>>
>>82069247
>I started to get the vibe that she was waiting for me to ask her out, but I had no interest

Was this before or after seeing that nude scene she did last year?
>>
>>82069301
She's a small weird looking girl and I'm 6'2" /fit/.
>>
>>82069355
what game of thrones reference? i know he was in game of thrones.
>>
>>82069374
to when his character sexually assaulted his own sister (who he didn't recognize) while she rode him to the castle on his horse.

he even kept asking her if she knew who he was, and bragged about his dick
>>
>>82068263
Ando looks like that?
>>
>>82069366
>I met pic related in 2009/2010
>>
>>82069388
Alfie's apparently hung IRL though, so wouldn't surprise me if he does the same
>>
>>82069366
It was 2009/10, so before. Funny how seeing someone naked changes one's mind though. I would've gone for it today.
>>
>>82067840
This sounds like something an Australian would do while labeling the jews.

>>82068131
Being this new kek. She's a slut end of story.
>>
>>82069265
>us
if u are asr let me be ur pusy slave
>>
>>82069388
Oh right. Haven't seen the show. I only knew him as Lily Allen's brother/the guy from John Wick.
>>
>>82068131

Leave this place and never come back you whore.
>>
>>82067720

I met Sean Connery in St Andrews, Scotland. He was incredibly nice and took a photo with me.
>>
>>82067720
I held the door open to a starbucks for emma watson and she didn't say thanks.
>>
File: 1457482687483.jpg (20KB, 355x262px) Image search: [Google]
1457482687483.jpg
20KB, 355x262px
>>82068066
kekd
>>
>>82069265
0/10
>>
>>82069458
Her face looks like it's had a run in with the heavy starbucks doors before, so that could well be it.
>>
>>82068690
Were you a waiter in a French ass restaurant?
>>
I fucked lara flynn boyle in a chick-fil-a bathroom once
>>
>>82069013
Why is it funny with Gosling? Don't know shit about him outside of Drive and Place Beyond the Pines.
>>
>>82069416
fuck off fraud
>>
>>82069458
That is roughly half a rape. You are lucky you are still a free man.
>>
>>82069502
Were you always this riddled with autism?
>>
File: goslingcoke012013_01-full.jpg (163KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
goslingcoke012013_01-full.jpg
163KB, 460x578px
>>82069524
Not him, but he has a reputation of being a massive autist
>>
>>82069543
It's okay you don't get the joke, you don't have to get outraged.
>>
>>82069551
Who are all those cokes for?
>>
>>82069575
He's only going to drink the middle one. He just carries them in 3's so that his hands and chin doesn't heat the can up before drinking it.
>>
>>82069594
Actually really smart.
>>
>>82068066
Classic.
>>
>>82069559
I get the joke you mong it just would have been funnier if you didn't smack your head and make spastic noises. LoL bTfO
>>
>>82067720
Went into my local subway for lunch. They told me they were out of bread. I was like, how can you be out of bread in the middle of the day?
>>
I met a A list actor/singer from my country and we smoked some hashish together. Never knew he was such a party animal. My mom was shocked and stopped listening to his music after I told her.
>>
>>82068162
>Jeffrey Combs
Cool
>>
>>82069116
Same. Except Ireland rather than Denmark. Then again, I also work in film.
>>
>>82069641
Lmao what
>>
>>82068471
Fucking kek
>>
Has anyone got the one about meeting Tom Cruise while jerking off in a bush?
>>
File: 1492368369016.jpg (158KB, 1200x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1492368369016.jpg
158KB, 1200x1515px
i gave mocha to kstew last autumn but dragged my dick along the cup's rim beforehand and spit in it, i would have dunked my dick in as well but it was too hot

for a 2 week job that was the highlight

she's really short and has a big head
>>
>>82069684
Have you met cilian murphy?
>>
>>82067720
Well that's a God damn shame. I don't mind admitting what an effect Bridge to Terabithia had on my littler self.
>>
>>82069752
He could do that from inside a bush without being caught, fuck knows he's small enough.
>>
>>82067720
I met kevin spacey coming back from a night out, i was cutting across clapham common at about 3 and he was standing just off the path looking at his phone.
>>
>>82069778
I've done similar things before but not to celebrities
>>
Me and my wife met ASR once and she was a total sweetheart. Neither of us called her "Carrie" maybe that was the problem there.

I met CIA on a beach. I was with my wife again and he had his gf with him. Me and the old lady went hiking to a more secluded part of this beach and we ran into another couple doing the same. Couldn't fucking believe it was CIA. He was fairly drunk but nice and hilarious. A real charming motherfucker.
>>
>>82069802
Yeah, when working on the Wind That Shakes the Barley
>>
>>82069866
Does he look good irl or just weird, ive never made my mind uo.
>>
File: Asuka517.jpg (8KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka517.jpg
8KB, 248x233px
>>82069837
>>
>>82069860
Did you slip in any baneposting while talking to him?
>>
>>82069860
was your wife jealous of how pretty she was?
>>
>>82069526
kill yourself redditor
>>
>>82069885
He's a weird looking manlet
>>
>>82069922
kill yourself memester
>>
ryan gosling supermarket electrical infetterence
>>
>>82069670
It was Cliff Richard wasn't it?
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0042752.jpg (27KB, 299x470px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0042752.jpg
27KB, 299x470px
>>82069948
>implying I haven't
>>
>>82068131

Upvoted for your consideration towards women :^)
>>
>>82069918
No, but I did say "I suppose that's off the table as well" and he gave me this sly little smile and then proceed to absolutely trash the dialogue they write for him on GoT.
>>82069919
No, my wife looks almost identical to Hannah Murray and while I understand preferring ASR, I definitely wouldn't take ASR over either one of them.
>>
>>82069778
Why? What has she done to *you*? I'm not a fan of hers, but for fuck's sake, wiping your dick on her cup...
>>
Met Robert de Niro walking out of a WaWa when they were filming some scenes from silver linings playbook in my town. Said "hey Travis bickle" and he chuckled a little and almost tripped walking out the door. Went to one of the locations and Bradley cooper waved at me.
>>
>>82069975
Nope, small non-anglo country
>>
>>82070021
Do you know where you are you fucking retard?
>>
>>82070004
>>
>>82070018
>and then proceed to absolutely trash the dialogue they write for him on GoT.
Absolutely based.
>>
>>82070063 instinctively identifies with dick-wiping as representing the closest he'll ever come to sexual activity with a human female
>>
I kissed my waifu once
>>
>>82070018
> search up actress
> she's facially on the verge of ugly but good looking
> wife "looks like" her
Right. Guaranteed for fucking rough wife.
>>
>>82070021
wanted to put some of my dna into her
>>
>>82070018
>my wife looks almost identical to Hannah Murray

Does she have the same sort of prominent teeth? I'm not - emphatically not - trying to be flippant or any species of asshole.
>>
File: 1488253635447.png (676KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488253635447.png
676KB, 798x770px
>>82068074
>>
>>82067784
I work in Canberra and when I've been working up at parliament I've met a few. They're usually nice in person, but they'll do any thing to further career. Not to be trusted.
>>
>>82070109
No anon, she doesn't look like her, she could be her. At least 5 people have came up to us and asked if she was her (or Gilly, actually) since GoT came out.
>>82070133
Yes, she's basically a clone. You know the twins that are pretty much identical but not quite? It's like that.
>>
>>82070133
Yeah all her teeth are a bit off, she never had braces. She's also a hambeast compared but we dont all get first picks.
>>
>>82070160
Samefagging but none of this is the point. The point is, ASR is sweet and not at all a bitch.
>>
Got my leg blown off in Boston. Totally worth it to meet Sam.
>>
>>82070133
She did but we have a *special* arrangement and one day her bull knocked them out. He's very well endowed.
>>
I was introduced to Ray Winstone once and he said 'ello son'.
>>
>>82068131

you need to go back
>>
Sold beer to Peter Dinklage.
I didn't say nothing cool, he didn't say nothing cool and we never met again.
>>
Got my penis blown in boston. Totally worth it to meet Mark.
>>
>>82068131
She was fucking him just to get closer to Mel Gibson. She was using him just as much as he was using her.
>>
>>82070224
He hit me in the head with a sap made from a sock and several billiard balls and demanded to know who was the daddy now.
>>
File: steve-martin.jpg (69KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
steve-martin.jpg
69KB, 320x500px
I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.
>>
>>82070160
Never once has a 4chan poster, in the millions of "my wife looks just like that", ever been even half true. They're always flatter chested, fatter and plain in the face, usually with glasses.

Im sorry but thats the way it is. Unless you post a picture (nude preferably) we'll never know.
>>
>>82070107
who is your waifu you better hope its not my waifu haha
>>
>>82069245

then you'd be correct bro.
>>
when I was young I noticed that on a Limp Bizkit CD there was a telephone number so I called it and Fred Durst was there. We had a little chat and then he said he's kinda busy and he'll call me later. He called me like 2 weeks later and we chatted again and once again he told me he'd call me later. He never did. Kinda cool actually.
>>
>>82070132
Oh now I see, it was an act of love. That's okay then.

>>82070063
Yes, I just couldn't imagine that attraction was part of it.
>>
I met everybody from Jackass minus Steve-O and Knoxville. Smoked a cigarette with Pontius, funny guy but he was incredibly high on coke or Molly or something. Also met the guy who played Khal Drogo on GoT.

Was an extra in a Cuba Gooding Jr. movie. Stood next to him for a few minutes to get a take, I just kept smiling really weirdly at him to freak him out. Seemed like a huge bitch.
>>
>>82070245
He could do it standing up!
>>
>>82067800
lul
>>
>>82067720
Back in the 80s I worked with Mel Gibson on the set of The Road Warrior. He was a remarkably chill and down-to-earth guy. His fame was taking off but he always had time to meet and chat and knew almost everyone on a first name basis. He was cool.

I hear about him these days and it doesn't even seem like the same man. I think fame can rot a man from the inside.
>>
>>82070326
Hope the islamic death gangs will be fun in 10 years.
>>
>>82068131
If she just starts fucking anon to get some job going with another person she's a slut
>>
>>82070293
Excellent work.
>>
I (almost involuntarily) yelled THIRTEEN at Ray Stevenson at the premier of the shitty Hunger Games knockoff he's in. I immediately regretted it and got embarassed. He laughed when I said it though and then harder when he realized I was embarrassed. I was like, "Sorry, you're my favorite actor I just..." and he was cool af and was just like "No, no... I'm nobody's favorite actor though so this is a first. What's your name?" and I told him and he was like, "Well, you're my favorite obnoxious Rome fan" He said we'd catch up later but I never saw him again.
>>
>>82068936
Jayy u cute
>>
>>82070404
It's the drink.
>>
>>82067720
I met Tim Heidecker and he was an absolute asshole.

I met Jenna Jamison in 2002 at a Korn concert in NYC and she was nice.
>>
>>82070404
Jews can do that too.
>>
>>82067720
My grandfather who has been dead for years met Donald Trump in the mid 90s and I remember him constantly saying he should run for president.
>>
>>82070517
That's just the medium in which he tried to drown his more serious fundamental torments only to find they could swim. I don't know what they are, only that he's got them.
>>
>>82070543
I had a thing for a while with the korn bassist actually so i might well have been there.
>>
My parents live next door to the parents of a C list Australian celebrity

I have HD slr photos of her topless tanning and giving her bf a handjob, he is also a minor celebrity

>Both were on Home and Away

The problem is i took these photos from my parents bathroom window. They have been next door neighbors for over 15 years and still to this day

>There is no way i can leak the photos without outing myself or making it look like my parents who took the photos
>>
>>82070603
Fuck off you mentally ill faggot
>>
>>82070631
You could crop it to the point that they're not really recognizable.
>>
>>82070631
Who?!
>>
>>82070631
Pls be Holly Brisley
>>
>>82070726
Yeah just tell us. If you don't release the photos it doesn't matter.
>>
I know Daniels Craig's parents and was round there house dinner when I saw Daniel Craig walk in the front door, notice about 6 strangers and he just turned back out the door, no one noticed aside from me and his dad. His dad spoke to me about it later saying they have a pact not to talk about each other, seemed a bit sad then I said casino royale barely counts as a bond film, not been invited back since then
>>
>>82070631
Pls be that fat singer
>>
>>82070631
kek
>>
>>82070658

I have done that but as i only got the shots twice and due to the angle i can get tits and face in together without the pool tiles and even if i did SHE would know where the shot was taken

Our mums are social friends and have been since grade 7

>Literally no way to post without getting caught
>>
>>82068263
Which one is the famous one?
>>
>>82067914
Who was the original person this pasta was referring to?
>>
>>82070815
lol
>>
>>82070603
Really? I was on the upper floor. Can't remember what the place was called something ballroom iirc
>>
>>82067840
Based anon and based Mel.

>>82068131
(You) deserve this (You)
>>
>>82070862
You could always send them to me anon, I'd never leak them.
Then again I don't watch home and away and pictures are probably shit so I'd likely delete them anyway.
>>
File: BOoXLAfCEAAyCLW.jpg (20KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
BOoXLAfCEAAyCLW.jpg
20KB, 512x384px
>>82067784
>bragging about meeting Andy
>>
>>82067853
>I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass
My fuukkin sides
>>
>>82070964
Andy was a right cunt, his taxation policies nearly ruined us. I didn't appreciate his anti-Irish "jokes" either.
>>
>>82067720
Kevin Parker (tame impala) and Mark Lanegan (QOTSA) after their respective concerts. Was black out drunk when I met Kevin and called him a cunt for some reason. He didn't like me much.

T Pain was in the bar I work at a couple weeks back. Was serving him with no idea who he was. Rest of staff freaked out and took over from there.

Served David Moyes (Former manager at Manchester United FC) at a different restaurant a few months after he got sacked.

Did a music workshop with a guy that played in Alice Cooper's band. I think that's it.
>>
>>82068061
By any chance was that games shop called Comic Boom? Cuz I went to college in the town they filmed Jumanji in
>>
>>82068686
who were the rugby players? (kiwi here)
>>
Bam Margera. When I worked at a drug store years ago (Dunn was still alive at this point). He came in looking for some ointment for a piercing that got infected, because of course he did.
>>
>>82068686
You can meet a bunch of UK celebs just around the UK in a lifetime. Many of them aren't big outside the UK so they end up living pretty normally.

My friend has run into Sophie Turner back at a local club at their hometown a few times.
>>
>>82068087
What a nice guy
>>
>>82071085
He's a literal cuckold though.
>>
File: kllli9p.jpg (51KB, 437x597px) Image search: [Google]
kllli9p.jpg
51KB, 437x597px
>>82068108
Why is she drinking out of a balloon?
>>
>>82069247
>not wanting to smooch the Gooch
You fool
>>
I met Bill Murray once on a subway in New York, I went over and told him I was a huge fan I loved Ghostbusters and he just kind of nodded then he shoved his thumb in my ass.
>>
File: 1472270930213.jpg (191KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
1472270930213.jpg
191KB, 1024x814px
me on the right
>>
>>82068074
Those unsure lines make it clearly fake, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.
>>
>>82069458
Serves you right for enforcing the patriarchy and assuming she couldn't open her own doors, you shitlord
>>
I was about 10 and I saw Alec Baldwin near Central Park. I didn't know who he was, but somehow my 6 year old brother did, and he yelled HI ALEC BALDWIN. He turned around and said HI LITTLE BOY and went away.

What a great story. Come to think of it, maybe my mom told my brother to do that
>>
>>82068074
Even if this isn't true, it's still probably the most Bono thing of all time.
>>
File: 1406512053172.png (453KB, 810x562px) Image search: [Google]
1406512053172.png
453KB, 810x562px
>>82068263
>>
I went to a club and the guy who plays Hodor from GoT was DJing.
>>
>>82068615
he's definitely on the spectrum
>>
>>82071493
>anon accidentally admits he was in a gay bar
>>
>>82067720
I met Ronald Regan once and sadly missed out on meeting Jodie Foster.
>>
>>82071594
Is he gay? I didn't even know.
>>
I live in NZ and have met some of the LOTR and Hobbit cast.

>Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd and Andy Serkis were absolute bro tier.
>Orlando Bloom was suprisingly based (he was with Miranda Kerr who seemed like a total bitch)
>Ian McKellen was nice but a little in love with himself.
>Evangeline Lilly was a total sweeheart
>Martin Freeman was a cunt.

A mate of mine met Viggo and he is apparently as based as we all hope he is.
>>
>>82071639
The mcdonalds clown?
>>
>>82067720
No, but I've seen moot once. Always thought he was taller.
>>
cara delevigne or whatever tried to pick up my cousin once. we were at a club getting ready to leave when some chick comes up to us and invites my cousin over to cara's section to "hang out for a bit". we look over and there's like a bunch of people there and cara kinda waves at us. my cousin just looks her up and down goes "no thanks" then we left.
>>
>>82071717
I would like to buy your cousin a beer for being so alpha
>>
>>82067720
At cons:
>Kane Hodder
>George Romero
>Bill Mosely
>Ken Foree
>Tom Savini (dude's a prick, and thinks he's a bigger deal than he actually is)
>Mega64 guys
>Kevin Smith
>The entire OG Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew, aside from Joel Hodgson, and J. Elvis Weinstein
>Adam West

Out in the wild:
>Sean Astin waiting in line for the Dumbo ride at Disney Land
>Jessica Biel at Starbucks
>Jamie Foxx on the base I was stationed at
>Johnny Knoxville, MC Hammer, and Gene Simmons, at a USO thing they were doing on my ship

The "want to meet them before they die" list:
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Patrick Stewart
>Stephen King
>>
> Patrice O'neal
Catered for the Roast of Charlie Sheen. He requested I hide an entire tray of fried calamari just for him and threw me a $100 saying I wouldn't get fired because no one would believe the story. He then got drunk as fuck and went on a rant about how he would "only fuck teenage white feet".

> Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend
Catered at an art gallery opening they attended. Acted like a cunt the whole time. Loudly told her husband "I don't want pictures, I don't want people coming up to us, and I don't want anyone asking about the show." (referring to Mad Men), when Geoffrey awkwardly responded "Honey, it's not like we're that.....you know....", then Christina gave him the look of death.
>>
Elijah Wood and the guy who plays Tyrone in Coronation Street started a fight in a bar I worked in, it was funny as fuck because they're both manlets
>>
>>82068493
Did he tell you to have a seat?
>>
>>82071801
She's allowed to be a cunt though
>>
>>82071891
>ruining the joke
>>
I was once in the same room as the actor Brian Cox for 2 minutes
>>
>>82071674
Mother fucker forgot to duck.
>>
>>82068778
post it faggot
>>
>>82071044

Can't remember all of them. This was mostly back in 2007 in my first year of uni when the WC was on.

Recognized when the All Blacks, Aussies and South Africans were around because they'd be walking around the city in groups of seven or eight. I guess home teams (England, Scotland Wales, Ireland etc.) didn't stick around the city for the whole tournament but you'd sometimes see Blues or Scarlets players around.

From the All Blacks I remember distinctly walking in to Richie McCaw outside a shop.
And we saw I think, Greg Somerville and Keven Mealamu through the big windows at the restaurant of the Hilton - my mate pulled his pants down and pressed his arse against the glass while they sat there eating.

Saw Brian Habana in Walkabout. He apparently went home and shagged the housemate of some girl on my course later that night.
>>
the Dirty Sanchez boys a couple times
>>
>>82071774
I suspect anon's cousin is a girl
>>
>>82068841
but anon,she pooped it out later!
>>
File: ffffff.png (880KB, 573x593px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.png
880KB, 573x593px
>met Layla Kayleigh while working graveyard shift at a 24hr fast food joint
>came in with four random teenage boys at around 1:00 AM
>sat in a booth with them; two smooshed up against her, the other two on the opposite side
>kept taking pictures of the food when Layla yells out something about them needing to point their phones at the food, not her tits
>realize she looked a little familiar and gave her name as "Layla" on the order; ask her if she was the Layla Kayleigh that used to be on G4
>she whips her head back and immediately goes bug-eyed, before awkwardly laughing and joking about me being the only person who watched that channel
>they all leave fast as fuck a minute or two later

>stumble upon the G4 intern AMA and that one /tv/ thread about her and her fake boy band
>look into it further, realize she changed her name again
>realize Layla Kayleigh is most likely into /ss/
>>
>>82068131
>>>>>>>>>reddit/politics
>>
>>82071817
What the fuck? Tyrone wanted to fight Frodo?

Where abouts would these two even meet?
>>
>>82072137
kek how did they react?
>>
>>82072239
No idea.
I was already turning away trying to pretend I wasn't with him by the time his arse hit the glass, and then everyone ran off laughing so I didn't have chance to look back
>>
>>82069522
im sorry
>>
>>82068131
Thanks for standing up for us women. I shall reward you with sex now.
>>
>>82068074
Bono's a true friend. Unlike you, Punk!
>>
>>82069602
>>82069594
Well, that's perfectly normal behavior for a person to do, you don't buy one, you buy three, so that YOUR HANDS OR CHIN DOESN'T HEAT UP THE CAN! Why not buy, I don't know, a small plastic bag, or ask for one, that way, nothing will need touch your can so that when you drink it, it'll be cold still.
>>
I met Jay Baruchel in an airport once. Said hi, told him I loved his work, etc. Was a cool guy but had a plane to catch so couldn't talk for long
>>
>>82071267
God you are a sad looking human being. I'm not trying to be mean but you gotta get /fit/ or something. Take care of yourself before like takes care of you
>>
>>82072159
Then I would like to insert my penis into anon's cousin
>>
>>82067720
>not calling her violet bearugard
>>
>>82069684
Have you met Aidan Gillen?
>>
>>82067720
Sinead O'Connor, sweetheart who's- Manager? Husband? Both?- is a bit dickish, but no more so than a lot of customers (was a waiter at the time). She's quiet + nice.
Aiden Gillen at a Dublin nightclub. Told him I like his work + to have a good 1, he seemed stand-offish (just smiling + nodding, didn't talk), but it was 3 A.M so probably wasted in retrospect (know I was). Found out about Baneposting a few months later, thank fuck I hadn't known back then
>>
>>82073458
Several times.
>>
>>82073469
Oh Aiden knows about baneposting alright. Some of the extras on GoT went full autism during filming.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.