[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claire is the worst part of HoC, prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Claire is the worst part of HoC, prove me wrong.
>>
>>82065623
the tight dresses prove you wrong.
>>
>>82065623
HoC is the worst part of HoC.
>>
>We make the terror
>>
There's no "worst part" of HoC. It's all great. You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>82065968
If you hate something from HoC it was probly intended that way, seconding OP is a faggot.
>>
>>82066054
The fact that /tv/ barely discusses practically proves it's great, by the way. Same with shit like Rectify. This board has THE worst tastes.
>>
>>82065968
It's a shitty political soap. It really went off the hinges after s1, which is still the best.
I can't even imagine how bad this upcoming season will be, with a shitload of reddit nods to the current political situation. It was bad enough when they literally had pussy riot in there.
>>
Claire went downhill after a while. In the beginning she was an intelligent and dangerous woman. After it's like she is written to be the most loved and the most intelligent person in the world who literally can do anything. Everyone with a brain knows that after Frank dies she will become the president.
>>
The way that she brought down Put- I mean Petrov is so clunky.

>guy is alpha as fuck
>no one tells him what to do,not even the president of the usa
>almighty claire brought him down because the economy is in shambles
>he agreed to her terms right there

If there was any realism there,he would prolong the negotiations,not put his tail between his legs.
>>
she gets almost equal screentime to frank now, its fucking shit. I didn't really enjoy the last season much at all
>>
>>82065623
The worst part of House of Cards is that the murderous sociopaths are Democrats

Everybody knows that Republicans are the really evil politicians
>>
File: tumblr_njhgyrYB3s1qj2kgto1_1280.png (440KB, 726x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njhgyrYB3s1qj2kgto1_1280.png
440KB, 726x470px
She needs to gobble my cock
>>
File: 35cnm7w.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
35cnm7w.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>it's a Putin cucks you after singing the tetris theme song episode
>>
>watching beyond the end of the second season when they ran out of material to copy and started doing retarded shit
>>
I wonder if trump becoming president has fucked up the intended direction for s5, since usually a new season arrived around winter

I'd be somewhat surprised if the writers would continue their 'evul democratz'-power fantasy and if so, I would probably stop watching it altogether since it won't connect with the current zeitgeist anymore and that's all this version had going for it compared to the OG version
>>
>hey everyone its a new season
>quickly line up single to file to fall into frank's traps like lemmings and we make shit up about claire's past
>>
House of Cards gets more shit the longer you watch it. It's like writers are playing Sims

>I am bored of Frank! I wanna play with Claire
>Tom Yates is single,let's pair him up with Claire
>Uh,being ambassador is dumb,let's throw a wrench in their marriage
>>
>>82067157
s5 was delayed because beau willimon "stepped down" as showrunner and two of the writers that started in s3 (when it went into the toilet) are now co runners. whatever hope you had for this show to recover is now gone.
>>
>>82067157
>since it won't connect with the current zeitgeist

It never did. For God sakes their republican candidate is young political rock star, with backing of Silicon Valley and Vanity Fair.
>>
>>82065623
not bad but her character does a 180 to try and dredge up a new enemy for le psp man
>>
She never had a real job. First the water filter foundation, basically a virtue signaling jerkoff for bored upper-class hags who no longer menstruate. Then the United Nations and the resolutions. Frank was bored af with her resolutions.
>Oh Claire why so sad
>The resolution
>Ah, the resolution
>Yes, the resolution
>OK gotta go, bye Claire
Seriously this cheating degenerate bitch should get a job.
>>
>>82067315
>Seriously this cheating degenerate bitch should get a job.

No,because when she fails at it,she will just blame Frank.
>>
>>82066288
You suck cocks.
>>
>>82065623
>ywn get a prostate milking from Claire

JDIMSA
>>
>>82065623
My least favorite character is that writer douchebag, feels like someone's self-insert.
>>
>>82067639
Jesus Christ,I agree.

>I LOVED SCORPIO!

What the fuck is up with that book,did it solve the hunger crisis? Also everyone fucking read a book about a gay prostitute,that's like every single person knows who wrote Midnight Cowboy and loves it.
>>
File: Jenny.jpg (48KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny.jpg
48KB, 620x480px
>>82065623
I luuv these threads because I always get to tell people who Claire really is. No one recognizes her true identity.
>>
>>82067709
Holy shit!Are you telling me that a well known actress had a part in another production?!WTF?
>>
I agree. Seasons 3 and 4 were such dogshit. The show really peaked with season 2, but even then it's not a fantastic show
>>
>Adapt a series with concise plotting that takes just 12 episodes to tell the entire story
>Fill it with 100 bullshit side plots no one gives a fuck about to pad it out for 5 seasons

Why is this allowed?
>>
The worst part of HoC is that there are no sympathetic characters. Anytime someone does something redeeming they either kill them off or have them take another left turn and do something even worse.

Theres no point in watching a show where the bad guys just keep doing bad shit. Eventually you want some sort of punishment to be exacted. Otherwise how do you end it?
>Frank dies and Claire becomes Pres
Who cares? It'll just be more of the same. Bad person does bad things to either stay in power or get more power.
>>
>>82065623
She used her role as producer to make her character a strong independent womyn and it ruined the show. The last season was basically unwatchable because of this insufferable cunt.
>>
>>82067223
Holy fuck, it's going to be bad.
>>
>>82069206
wasn't the original 2 seasons long?

you could really notice the drop of quality when they derived from the original plot line. too bad most of today's tv writers are talentless sjw retards.
>>
>>82069856
Original was 3 seasons
S1: Francis rises to power
S2: He uses that power to fuck people over
S3: His downfall

12 episodes and done
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.