[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Lars or Tem Nic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: nicolas-winding-refnvontrier.jpg (149KB, 917x594px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-winding-refnvontrier.jpg
149KB, 917x594px
Lars, in his usual autistic fashion, is (once again) calling out Refn:

>During an interview with Danish magazine Soundvenue, von Trier couldn’t resist making a Refn diss. In between talking about his new film “The House That Jack Built” and his opinion on directors like David Lynch and the Coen Brothers, von Trier makes it known that he finds Refn to be an “opportunist in an unpleasant way.”

Seems like he's upset with Refn because he didn't save him from his own stupidity:

>“He could have saved me from eternal suffering,” he says about Refn, alluding to how the “Drive” director didn’t come to his rescue when Cannes and the press turned against him after his infamous Hitler comment. “He did a press conference the day after my press conference in Cannes, that year with Hitler. And he could have said, ‘Lars is an idiot, and he makes bad films but he is not a Nazi, we’ve known each other I don’t know how long.’ It took me three years to escape the French police.”

>It should come as no surprise that von Trier isn’t keeping up with Refn’s career. “I haven’t seen his films,” he says bluntly. “Yeah, the first ‘Pusher’ I liked. Of course, he is talented.”

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/lars-von-trier-keeps-nicolas-192508299.html

Who's in the right here? Is Refn an "opportunist" or is Lars just an autistic neo-Nazi who revealed his power level in public?
>>
>>82063075
Lars is just autistic in general, but not in the /pol/-way. More importantly, what did he said about Lynch and the Coen brothers?
>>
>>82063075
both are great and that's all that matters, the rest is for E! news
>>
>>82063173
he basically said twin peaks was the only good thing lynch has done
>>
>>82063195
yeah, I mean Refn is legitimately autistic so expecting him to act as a normally socialized person is unrealistic.
I enjoy both of their movies
>>
>>82063313
Based Lars
>>
>“He’s done a lot of drugs,” Refn said, before revealing that Von Trier had tried to sleep with his wife the last time the three had been together. According to Refn, “He found some other slut.” Ever one to provoke, Refn continued by calling the Dogma 95 pioneer “over the hill.”

>“The thing about Lars is that he’s getting old and his comedy routine is a bit tiresome,” Refn told Indiewire at the time.

why are these two autistic Danes so upset
>>
File: young.png (1MB, 1263x995px) Image search: [Google]
young.png
1MB, 1263x995px
>>82063438
based refn
>>
Are there enough autism pills in Denmark to keep these two under control? Should the UN step in?
>>
>>82063438
>Based Refn literally can't get cucked
>>
>>82063075
Lars is right and is a way better film maker than Refn.
>>
>>82063313
man, he has everything backwards
>>
>Searched about Lars and Hitler
I knew about Refn but I didn't know how autistic Lars was too.
Is it in Denmark's water? What's wrong with them.
For all I know,
>Lars tried to fuck Refn's wife
>Lars made stupid comments on Nazis, literally the industry's most precious sensibility.
On the other hand, I may be biased because I have seen no Lars yet and Refn is a great meme.
>>
File: the_kingdom.jpg (7KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
the_kingdom.jpg
7KB, 223x300px
>>82063313
Coincidentally...
>>
>>82064157
you underage piece of shit should just stop posting
>>
>>82063075
Well Lars is a depressed obsessive shithead but Refn is such incredible despisable scum that I am at a loss for words. So Team Lars!

Also Lars has made some decent movies while Refn hasn't.
>>
I actually kind am in love with Refn a little bit, plus he gave us Mads.

Tier has the better movie record though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.