[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this movie? Seems like he uncucked himself at the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mip.jpg (1MB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mip.jpg
1MB, 1050x1500px
Thoughts on this movie?

Seems like he uncucked himself at the end
>>
>>82060038
>uncucked

Are kids these days seriously unable to articulate their thoughts properly without using stupid meme buzzwords?

Fuck, I want off this ride.
>>
>>82060666
satan for the win
>>82060038
and this movie turns me into a female
>>
possibly the most comfy movie of the 2000's.
>>
It's pretty good, I think it articulates the love for the "good ole days" well, showing that everyone felt that way, and that it's fruitless.

It was my first Woody film, are they all this good?
>>
File: fahq.gif (506KB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
fahq.gif
506KB, 224x178px
>>82060776
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>82060850
no, but just search for his best movies and watch those.
>>
>>82060850
Their individual merits vary, but if you liked this you'll probably enjoy the rest of his output.
>>
I felt cringe watching this garbage
>>
>>82060666
Did you not watch the movie? He was literally a cuckold.
>>
>>82060038
Did she honestly expect him to just be able to "get over it" after admitting she fucked Michael Sheen?

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>82061428
Seems pretty typical woman behavior.
>>
>>82061428
Because she was selfish and entitled and she took him for granted
>>
>>82060038
I kinda liked it
I know I got something out of it, what that was I've already forgotten

But it was moving in some way
>>
>>82061630
i got "fuck the french bitch burgerwomen suck"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.