[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, which one of you is the lucky bastard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: dsf.jpg (191KB, 984x853px) Image search: [Google]
dsf.jpg
191KB, 984x853px
Alright, which one of you is the lucky bastard?
>>
Mose well ask him to close his eyes and execute him.
>>
retard has shit taste
>>
>>82059771
>It's all just elmo and Barney

wtf?
>>
>>82060681
He has Veggietales kino on there too.
>>
>>82059771
How do the late fees work?
>>
>>82060681
He's autistic. Probably loves horse show as well.
>>
>>82060681
I know, no MLP or Steven Universe? It's like he has autism in 2001
>>
>>82060673
The town is kino
>>
>>82060681
He's autistic
>>
>>82060712
He doesn't get his tendies
>>
>barney
>no MLP
wtf
>>
>>82059771
Die, you fucking barneyfag.
>>
File: let me clear that up for you.jpg (15KB, 448x291px) Image search: [Google]
let me clear that up for you.jpg
15KB, 448x291px
>>82060681
>>
I always knew The Town was for retards
>>
>>82060712
they deduct his tendies allowance when he returns movies too late
>>
>>82060752
But he looks like a teenager.
He should be into Anime and capeshit like other autistic teens.
>>
Photoshop copies of TDKR on there
>>
>>82060723
>his mind is so slow he still thinks he lives in 2001
>>
File: blockbusters.jpg (143KB, 1367x673px) Image search: [Google]
blockbusters.jpg
143KB, 1367x673px
why not just go to the store?
>>
Somebody tell the retard parents of this Autismo that Family Video exists.
>>
>>82059771
>store

it's just some shelves filled with kids shows and some shitty pieces of cardboard on the top. who gives a fuck about this shitty feel good story

>retarded kid who is sad about reality is tricked by parents

what a brave young man. those loving, caring parents doing that much for him. omg this kid is so brave those parents are just so nice. he should meet obama because he's so strong

euthanise them all
>>
In the end all this shit breaks your heart. Instead of watching him go off to college and become a man he made him a custom Barney video rack. I don't know what the fuck happened in the last 25 years to cause so many people to act like this.
>>
File: 1488770203813.png (15KB, 367x308px) Image search: [Google]
1488770203813.png
15KB, 367x308px
>>82060957
>>
>>82060957
>I don't know what the fuck happened in the last 25 years to cause so many people to act like this

My guess is it's something in the food we eat, but I'm no scientist.
>>
>>82060957
What can you do in their position? You can't give him up, he's your child, you want to give him a good life but nothing will come of it.

Shit keeps me up at night
>>
>>82060957
Fluoride in the water supply.
>>
>>82061009
The only logical thing to so is to give him a merciful death. Once the parents die, he will only become a burden to anyone else. He would or could eventually become a serious threat to himself and others.
>>
>>82061070
Yeah but that's called murder
>>
>>82061110
Or assisted suicide depends on the state you're in.
>>
>>82061110
Just think of it as a very late term abortion
>>
>>82061140
It's only suicide if he wants to die.
>>
>>82061283
Why woulndt he tho? He knows he's got nothing going for him, he knows he's only alive by the mercy of his parents, he probably is aware that after their death he would go nowhere. Just do it now and save them the grief.
>>
Do they try to train these autistic people to be able to hold down a job like bagging groceries or something? Or do they just get a monthly check from the government and that's it like if you are on permanent disability? I see retarded people working all the time but not Autistics as much.
>>
>>82059771
Doing more harm than good
>>
>>82061420
I've seen job ads specifically looking for autists for data entry and stuff.
>>
>>82061332

>he knows

I think you're making a lot of assumptions for the retard.

He's into Barney and Elmo, so he's already more autistic than the ones we make fun of.
>>
This is directly from reddit's front page earlier today.
>>
>>82059771
>no spoopy horror section
>>
>>82064795
Cool. How about you go back there and stay there faggot?
>>
I hate Reddit so fucking much

All Redditors should be lowered into a vat of acid, 1 inch lower per hour
>>
Tell me /tv/, do you actually believe in "autism"?
I'm sure what that young man needed was a good beating from his father instead of buying him antiquated material crap that fits in a 32GB flash drive.
>>
>>82060681
Sounds like /tv/, just replace it with Star Wars and Baneposting.
>>
>>82060957
This really depresses me, cause I know if I was autistic like this my mom would do the same for me. In fact I could wake up tomorrow pretending to be disabled and she would eventually learn to live with it and provide for me forever. Makes me feel really guilty and uneasy.
>>
>>82059771
oh wow, that kid has the same taste as me in movies
>>
>>82059771
>no autistikino
>>
>>82060957
there are people with autism and down syndrome who have jobs. they are productive and self sufficient. what's your excuse you fucking losers?
>>
>>82065996
i think its real in the same way that ADD/ADHD is real, just very overdiagnosed nowadays. I predicted about 5 years ago that autism would be the new ADHD with a ton of regular kids who just go through awkward phases getting diagnosed and medicated for this and its looking like im going to be right.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.