[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else looking forward to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: The Handmaid's Tale.jpg (49KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
The Handmaid's Tale.jpg
49KB, 952x536px
Anyone else looking forward to this?
>>
how long do hulu shows typically take to hit torrents?
>>
>>82059049
I'm worried it's just going to be anti-Trump hysteria.
>>
>>82059049

Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>82059049
>2nd worst madmen character starring in what appears to be "dude nazis lmao" with le strong women

wow dude I can't wait
>>
>>82059049
It's based off a book. I forget most of it. Human birth rates are down and these women are essentialsy put under Sharia law and are being pampered to give birth.

I think that's the plot anyway. All I know was it was definitely distopian.
>>
The book is so so so bad. Scifi and fantasy of its ilk can't help but to wear the agenda on its sleeve and the authors are so deep in their echo chamber they can't see when they've written something ridiculous. Expect 24/7 epic takedowns of caricature bigots by badass progressives.
>>
>>82059361
>Sharia law

no I read it, its "if christians in america had thier way"

typical leftist cognitive dissonance
>>
>>82059049
I'm not pol, but one of the main points of the book was that Gilead was a racist state where black people were sent to the colonies. So why the hell did they cast a black woman as Moria?
>>
>>82059049
>>82059146
>>82059233
what's funny is that elizabeth moss is a scientologist.. and she's playing a cult member in the tv show..
>>
>>82059049
I don't know Krager, since you seem interested I'll pass, any show a nigger like yourself would be interested in is probably some real cuck shit.
>>
>>82061041

>hollywood
>scientologist

who isn't?
>>
>>82059146
It's pretty funny that the left can't comprehend that Trump and right-wing populism aren't motivated by conservative Christianity. It's actually fairly secular.
>>
>>82061041
So...she isn't really acting then?
>>
big Jew nose sticking out from under a bonnet? I don't get why I would watch that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.