[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this show Redditcore again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: rick and morty title.jpg (190KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty title.jpg
190KB, 960x1440px
Why is this show Redditcore again?
>>
if you've browsed 4chan for any appreciable amount of time you wouldn't have to ask. you're essentially just advertising the fact that you're a newfag who should lurk more instead of littering the catalog with terrible threads.
>>
well i dont know that its totally redditcore
>>
>>82057425
This is actually answering someone else's question. I am attempting to self-demonstrate.

Why is it reddit again?
>>
no it's just a funny cartoon
>>
It is basic nihilism for retards that think saying "NOTHING MATTERS LOL" is the most edgiest thing ever.

It also is one series that zealous Lovecraft fans can claim is influenced by Lovecraft because "muh humans are the weakest and the universe doesn't care"
>>
what are you talking about? /tv/ loves rick and the gang.

quips, dick jokes, burps, and science!
>>
that animation? jesus who the fuck approved that

looks like they wanted it to look bad and extra edgy
>>
>>82057386
it's popular
>>
>>82057386
/r/athiesm
>>
Its not reddit, it's kinomation
>>
>>82057622
>what are you talking about? /tv/ loves rick and the gang.
q.e.d.
>>
it's actually unironically a pretty good show that manages to portray characters who do not follow the writers viewpoints and sometimes mocks them (ie it has good writers)

it's also actually unironically made by redditors who post on reddit and make fuck drumpf posts.
>>
Because apparently 4chan is religious now.
>>
i enjoy what little i've seen, even if reddit co-opted it and makes me want to hate it
>>
The guy that makes this says he goes on 4chin and leddit after a new episode premier's for people's reactions
>>
>>82057733
>unironically
>>
File: back-to-the-future-cartoon.jpg (61KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-the-future-cartoon.jpg
61KB, 620x417px
>>82057386

I used to watch a less edgy version of this show back in the 90s
>>
>>82057386
anything that has quips and tries to be deep is reddit

Game of thrones? tries to be deep.
Archer? quips

but when you combine to the two and throw in some philosophy you have a recipe to trigger /tv/
>>
>>82057733
one of them comes here too
>>
>>82057386
it's edgy and only 4chan users are allowed to be edgy otherwise it's reddit and other meme things
>>
>>82057630

>think animation is going to look amazing as time goes on when i was a kid
>instead it starts devolving so much that shit looks like its drawn by complete amateurs.

Why did shit art become the norm?
>>
Its exactly what the show is. A parody of Back to the Future
>>
>>82057531
>funny

Hey reddit. Hella epic fart jokes and pop culture references, am I right?
>>
>>82057733
>it's actually unironically a pretty good show

No, it's shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 336x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 336x445px
Try some 4chancore TV
>>
it's a fairly good show, some stupid reddit-tier puns but it has a quick moving story which is better than 90% of the other shows.
almost too quick, i mean that alien invasion was over in literally 1 episode. jfc, you could exploit that a LITTLE more but hey, whatever works guys. You have to come up with seasons of content
>>
>>82057386
Because of Dan Harmon.
>>
>>82057579
Meanwhile Lovecraft would actually have been terrified by how anything like it would even be allowed to exist, much less be allowed into the english-speaking world.
>>
>>82057736
No, it's just that cogitatively indolent secularism (read: retarded atheists too lazy to think for themselves) are just as bad as fervent religious people.
>>
File: buy my mixtape.png (34KB, 535x342px) Image search: [Google]
buy my mixtape.png
34KB, 535x342px
>>82058389
>it's edgy
By 80s standards maybe.
Nu-"look at me"-atheism, "look love is just a bunch of chemical reactions", tryhard fake-nihilism that miraculously goes away when it's a view that matters to the person at hand etc are all the sorts of cringey things those of us who grew up in the 90s did in our teens.

It's the mix-tape cringe of our generation.
>>
Rick and Morty is shit and needs to be removed.
>>
neckbeards know roiland comes here so they just shit on rick and morty for attention. gay i know
>>
4chan has the incesant need to be contrarian. If Reddit hated the show 4chan would've picked it up faster than a rabbit gets fucked. You would see R&M generals on the front page as much as you see GoT generals.
>>
The show would be a whole lot less gay and unnecessarily political if Dan Harmon just threw himself off a building killed himself already. Roiland doesn't give a shit about that stuff.
>>
>>82059157
I've never been to reddit.
>>
>>82059462
This. Lovecraft would never tolerate such plebshit.
>>
Redditors love it because you can't go a minute watching Rick and Morty without tipping your fedora. Carl Sagan
>>
when the mods dont ban you
>>
Rick and Morty is actually a lot like me.

Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>82057386
1. Its popular, probably the most important factor.
2. It has that lazy Tumblr style art, which basically every cartoon on Cartoon Network has
3. They said god doesn't exist and that triggers nuChan /pol/tards.
>>
>>82057386

It's Futurama for people who need shit spoonfed to them.

Not a bad show, but don't kid yourself into thinking the show is clever or edgy in any way.
>>
>>82057386
Because it's not funny and tries too hard.
>>
File: 1474220411754.jpg (39KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474220411754.jpg
39KB, 500x640px
>>82063746
underrated redditposting
>>
I watch it because I liked House of Cosbys.

I don't discuss the show here or in real life because of how literally ribbit everything about the show is.
>>
4chan would have loved it ten years ago.
>>
>>82057386
>>82059788
This.
>>82057733
This.
>>82059764
And this.
These are all right answers.
>>
>>82059764
So you're saying reddit doesn't like game of thrones? I think you like to feel the board is "contrarian" because you only watch the highest rated movies on imdb or something. The board is filled with capeshit discussion, but that rare contradicting opinion can't be downvoted and hidden. Ignore it or go to some other website if you like, but /tv/ has never and will never be contrarian!
>>
>>82065212
4chan has always been anti-faggotry, so no
>>
>>82065880
>anti-faggotry
Yet is filled with it.
>>
File: schwift.gif (1MB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
schwift.gif
1MB, 361x480px
get schwifty !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82065928
thatsthejoke.png
>>
>>82065849
Lol that bullshit and you know it
>>
>>82057386
The creator likes to bully 4chan and thus I must be triggered by it. He NEEDS to be censored
>>
>>82065849
>you're saying reddit doesn't like game of thrones?
He's saying redditors come here to discuss GoT and moderators are doing nothing to stop it because they're fans of it too.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.