[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: better cancel saul.png (19KB, 676x484px) Image search: [Google]
better cancel saul.png
19KB, 676x484px
JUST
>>
J-JUST
>>
Prequels are fucking terrible.
>>
Better Cancel Saul, am I right????
>>
The first episode all the BB viewers watched hoping it would be similar. It obviously isn't.

I loved BB but have never watched 1 episode of this shit. Saul was the worst character. A Mike or Hank prequel would have been watchable, not Saul.
>>
Better Call Bryan Cranston and hope he'll do another few seasons.
>>
Can Bravo Vince's career be over yet? It's so obvious he's a one hit wonder
>>
File: 1490316403945.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1490316403945.png
245KB, 900x827px
>Make a spin off of a funny character
>Instead of incorporating that character's comedic potential, make a drama story in the same vein as Walter White's

The problem, of course, being that Saul's transformation is not on the same level as Walter's. Saul is just a scumbag lawyer.

The show should have been about Saul's wacky court cases.
>>
>>82053504
Saul was a fun character

He should have stayed a fun comic relief character and not Bryan Cranston 2.0
>>
>>82053606
Exactly

Vince is such a fucking retard
>>
>>82053504
How to spot a complete plebeian: They dislike BCS and prefer BB to it.

By the way, it is a Mike Prequel you fucking dolt. You would know that if you actually watched the show moron.

Also, a fucking Hank prequel? What kind of stupid fuck bullshit is this? Hank was a serviceable character in BB, but he was nothing special. It's like asking for a Walt prequel in which Walt does boring fuck all shit for years because his life before BB was boring and shitty. Hank's life was uneventful as well before BB, and he was only a good character in BB as a foil to Walt.
>>
>>82053712
trolled
>>
It's not even a terrible show or anything. I even liked Breaking Bad -- I just don't understand what the point of it is. Does Gilligan genuinely think it's a better use of everyone's time than making something original? Wouldn't it be more fun for him to make something with new characters and stories? Is the network just that risk-averse? Seems crazy, especially when at this point there's no way it makes money anyhow
>>
File: pretending.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
pretending.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>82053794
>>
>>82053712
>Hank was a serviceable character in BB, but he was nothing special
And Saul was? Saul was comic relief you spastic.

Fuck off, I'm not arguing with an idiot.
>>
that's some nice data

someone overlay the IMDB ratings for the episodes as a line graph
>>
>>82053077
lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.