[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the MCU the master of sci-fi/superhero/pop culture kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

JUSTICE LEAGUE - Official Trailer 1 - 26,127,120 views

Star Wars The Last Jedi Teaser - 31,214,170 views

Thor: Ragnarok Teaser Trailer - 33,954,352 views
>>
cause Stan Lee and Jack Kirby blew Doofy Comics off the map in the early 60s while being distributed by them.
>>
>>82048779
Believe it or not Disney hires people who care. That's why they're number 1 in sales and critical reception simultaneously. WB is a joke and Fox has to force r ratings to generate interest.
>>
The Star Wars Trailers has a lot of views because it's Star Wars.

The Thor: Ragnarok trailer is actually legitimately well-edited. Observe for instance how well the gentle "swing" of the "hammer of the gods" line matches the swing of the ships as the camera swings out.

Similarly the slower tempo matches the slowed down time shot with the guy riding the bird against what we assume is the villain/villainess of the story.

It's a legitimately good trailer with all the great techniques. Fuck, it's so good I could have made this and pattted myself on the back for it too.
>>
>>82049155
also the justice league should have gone much further in using the remixed/remade "Come Together" classic, in the same way the Ragnarok trailer uses the thematically fitting "Immigrant Song".
>>
>>82049257
justice league uses those god awful annoying as fuck white stripes songs. white stripes has some ok songs, but those are terrible,esp. icky thump, that guitar riff is amongst the worst of all time, and a come together cover is cringe as fuck.
>>
mcu started with competent people that cared about their source material

star wars was just jews jewing as hard as they could and justice league is just desperate shots in the dark trying to catch up to the mcu
>>
File: no funeral.jpg (154KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
no funeral.jpg
154KB, 590x421px
>>82048935
good heavens that filename
>>
>>82048779
Why is Disney/Marvel the master of shilling and astro-turfing?
>>
>>82049257
JL trailer gutted Come Together with that cover. Paul McCartney should sue WB
>>
>>82048779
Is there any Marvel movie that can beat Suicide Squad (81 165 824 views)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.