[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

too soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

too soon
>>
>It's a "bunch of suburban white kids gush over patrice o'neal on the internet because 'he's real' and 'he tells it like it is' and he's smarter than albert einstein, william shakespeare, and sir isaac newton put together"

never understood this meme
>>
>>82045822
He's funny, likeable and he trolls niggers and cunts alike. Pretty based.
>>
>>82045822
He was the realest Comedian in a long time. Surpassing Dave Chappelle even.
>>
>>82045718
>Vos doesn't get any lines.

Looshen up, Dave.
>>
>>82045944
>lucky if he was ever considered a D-list celebrity even at his height
>nobody except youtube commenters and redditors know who he was or can recall one joke of his
>"H-H-HE'S THE MASTER TROLL!!! EVERYONE RESPECTS BASED PATRICE!! U MAD??????!?!?!?!?!?"

see exhibit A of your average patrice o'neal fan
>>
>>82046041
Louie, Beansh
>>
>>82046097
Fuck off to >>>/v/
>>
>>82046097
Dude calm down. He was funny and we are fans of his why are u so triggered?
>>
>>82046132
redditors get THIS mad at their idol getting BTFO

sad
>>
>>82046105
I wrote for da Oscars, ok, you fucking mutants, keep my name out of your fuckin' hack bits.
>>
I miss him more than most people in order to appear less racist to my internet acquaintances

RIP favorite black
>>
>>82045822
>>82046097
Shut up, faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QC2Gzij-HU
>>
>>82045718
DALE
>>
>>82046097
>he didn't listen to Opie and Anthony when it was good/existed
queer
>>
>>82046232
Why would Opie & Anthony fans be reluctant to appear racist on the internet?

One of Patrice's most popular rants was called "I endorse hate speech." Another, about chinks, went something like "How many of them do I have to work with before I can say "I don't like them?"

The thing is, prove what I'm saying to be wrong.
>>
>le obese black philosopher man
>>
>>82046310
"This may be sophistry."
>>
>>82046242
>seeking validation from two has-beens

the reddit is real
>>
>>82046367
The only position I have is 3:00 AM to 4:15.
>>
>>82046367
Patrice fans are usually O&A fans, and Opie and Anthony/Ron and Fez fans have had a decently sized presence on this site for a long time.
>>
>>82046292
>he is proud of listening to sub /b/-tier shock jocks meant for a suburban soccer mom audience as a 'guilty pleasure'

epic win!!!!!!
>>
>>82046242
if you care so much about what your shitty idols think, then go make like patrice and eat yourself into an early grave
>>
>>82046423
>suburban soccer mom audience
You're thinking of modern day Howard Stern and Opie Radio.
>>
>>82046423
Shaq ate this balls! He called me with that Shaq. "Is this good?" Yeah, hilarious, Kevin.
>>
i only remember this ape from 2-3 episodes of the office
>>
>>82046472
LeBron has all the powers of Superman but all he wants to be is a Wonder Twin. "Form of a bum!".

>>82046482
HE CUPPED. HIS HAND.
>>
>>82046526
I would like to hear more from Bobcat Virus.
>>
>>82046482
how many listeners do you think opie radio has?
>>
>>82046745
YOUR JOB ISN'T TO GIVE ME A FUCKING REFERENCE POINT ON HOW TO DEFEND MYSELF VERBALLY NIGGA, I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DO THIS SHIT, BILLY!
>>
shut the fuck up and listen to 4 minutes of riffing on Tolu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-CN2C-nJI
>>
>>82046813
He was all fetal'd up in the backroom.
>>
File: tfw too smart for own body.jpg (65KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smart for own body.jpg
65KB, 675x380px
>>82045822
>i'm a contrarian because I have no real opinions about anything and lack a personality so I just pretend to hate everything and everyone that other people like

I'd ask you who your favorite comedian is but you'd probably say some gay cynical pseud shit like George Carlin
>>
>>82046922
Carlin was HILARIOUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ULNX2k0YbI

Patrice loved him.

Don't judge him by just his unfunny social rants. He told great jokes.
>>
>>82046963
nah I actually liked Carlin

but hes always the one that fedoralord faggots obsess about just like Bill Hicks.
>>
>>82046922
You ever notice how pseudo-intellectual the abbreviation "pseud" comes off as?
>>
>>82046997
Bill Hicks was terrible, yes.

And Carlin tends to have horrible fans who hate his comedy but think his social commentary was deep. "Man, he was a philosopher!" They like him for his worst shit and don't give a shit about his great comedy. Class Clown was wall to wall comedy.
>>
>>82047025
do you spend a lot of time thinking about the words people use to bully you?

if you hear it that much maybe you are a pseudo-intellectual mate
>>
>>82047055
I'm actually on your side when it comes to Patrice, and I don't think I've ever been called that before. I just find it ironic.
>>
>>82045822

He treated women with the respect they deserve (zero), and was a racist. He's a black version of me.
>>
>>82047055
An eye for an eye is not a call for revenge, it is an argument for fairness. In the time of the Bible, it was standard to take a life in exchange for an eye. But the Bible said, No, the punishment should fit the crime. Only and eye for an ey, nothing more. It is not vindictive, it is mitigatory.

Don’t make the same mistake twice seems to indicate three mistakes, doesn’t it? First you make the mistake. Then you make the same mistake. Then you make the same mistake twice. If you simply say, "Don’t make the same mistake, " you’ll avoid the first mistake.

Unique needs no modifier. Very unique, quite unique, more unique, real unique, fairly unique, and extremely unique are wrong and they mark you as dumb, although certainly not unique.

Healthy does not mean "healthful." Healthy is a condition, healthful is a property. Vegetable aren’t healthy, they’re dead. No food is healthy. Unlesss you have an eggplant that’s doing push-ups. Push-ups are healthful.

There is no such thing or word as kudo. Kudos is a singular noun meaning praise, and it is pronounced kyoo-dose. There is also a plural form, spelled the same, but pronounced kyoo-doze. Please stop telling me, "So-and-so picked up another kudo today."

Race, creed, or color is wrong. Race and color, as used in this phrase, describe the same property. And "creed" is a stilted, outmoded way of saying "religion." Leave this tired phrase alone; it has lost its usefulness. Besides, it reeks of insincerity no matter who uses it.

As of yet is simply stupid. As yet, I’ve seen no progress on this one, but of course I’m speaking as of now.

Here’s one you can win money on in a bar if you’re within reach of the right reference book: Chomping at the bit and old stomping ground are incorrect. Some Saturday afternoon when you’re getting bombed on your old stamping ground, you’ll be champing at the bit to use this one.
>>
>>82047092
Where is all this uncharming cum coming from?

>>82047092
Pussy's not all I want unless that's all you got.

>>82047103
You have been TASKED with the RESPONSIBILITY to teach Idaho TO BE BETTER!!!
>>
>>82047144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKdvTecYAM
>>
>>82047302
Carlin was half Seinfeld and half Bill Hicks. The more Seinfeldy and clean one of his bits was, the more I like it.
>>
>>82047365
Bill Hicks had plenty of observational stuff, too.
>>
>>82045718
Chip is a better comic anyway
>>
>>82047443
fawk yeah!
>>
>>82047419
Yeah but his jokes never made me laugh like Carlin.
>>
>>82047475
That's because Carlin was better, and also had a whole lifetime to grow as a comic. When Carlin adopted the George Carlin persona we all know and love, Hicks was dead at that age. Before that, Carlin did the cleancut Indian Sergeant type stuff. Who knows how much better Bill would have gotten if he hadn't died?
>>
File: 64750.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64750.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>82047601
Nigga, Class Clown came out in 1972.
>>
>>82045822
Isaac Newton was kind of an idiot, he was just good at math unlike Einstein.
>>
>>82047654
Carlin was born in 37, which means he was 34/35 at the time. Hicks was dead at 32.
>>
>>82047601
But his stuff before he became a hippie was funny (AM & FM). Carlin didn't get more funny as he got older he got less funny. Same with lenny bruce, by the end of his career he was reading fucking court transcripts and wasn't telling jokes. But Carlin and Lenny were funny when they were young. Hicks was NEVER funny.
>>
>>82047735
>Carlin didn't get more funny as he got older he got less funny
His funniest stuff was made when he was in his 30s, that's a fact.
>>
>>82047787
You know, I'll admit I was wrong, only because I had no idea Bill Hicks was only 32 when he died. Fuck that's young.
>>
>>82047883
Exactly. He started performing in comedy clubs when he was 15 or 16.
>>
>>82047925
I do know Leno was one of his mentors.
>>
>>82048066
He has a great bit about Leno blowing his brains out on TV.
>>
>>82048172
Yeah, he was pissed about a fucking Doritos commercial and Letterman getting screwed. So fucking petty.
>>
File: 0e18ac347f.jpg (26KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
0e18ac347f.jpg
26KB, 330x250px
>>82045822
I'm guessing you are a buttblasted nig or woman
>>
this nigga was so retarded he drank himself to death on grape soda yet some treat him like a philosopher king lmao
>>
>>82046404
Niggas need to linger longer
>>
>tfw my shitposting about Patrice in a thread a couple of weeks ago has now snowballed into a major trend on /tv/
Wow, never thought the 4chan hive mind was this easy to control. I gues that's how the "Louis ck is a cuck" thing happened.
>>
>>82046813
Fucking lol lost it hard
>>
>>82049487
>couple of weeks ago

I listened to O&A before you stopped pissing the bed, faggot.
>>
>>82049388
I thought he was just a creepy cold guy!

>>82049640
If you want the blade cut that's 5 cigarettes, but if you want the demolition man that's 12.
>>
>It's an OP argues with everyone who replies to his post disagreeing episode.
>>
>>82049974
I think it bothers you that you're not more famous for doing impressions! Colin doesn't even say that!
>>
>>82049862
He was doing that joke 2 years ago! This wasn't no metamorphosis! You was a hack YESTERDAY.
>>
>>82049862
I was talking about all the negative posts and the Patrice slamming. /tv/ has always had a lot of love for Patrice, and threads about him are never as negative as this one. All took was a few posts in greentext with strawman representation of his stand-up, some "LE SOMETHING XD" and some references to Reddit, and suddenly /tv/'s opinion of him is changing. It's fascinating really.
>>
>>82050283
In the vents. You can sleep in the vents!
>>
>>82045718
Post the GOAT Patrice O'Neal bits.
>>
>>82050568
His real name was Luis Spick! He just took the S-P-I out of it!
>>
>>82050283

well I've always thought the adoration for him was pretty cringeworthy and deserved to be mocked, so you're no puppetmaster
>>
>>82050606
Like videos. I'm watching this at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wss8eTylRRE
>>
>>82050633
I'm telling you, something's wrong with Danny!
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.