[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually teared up when this happened bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1476311831308.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476311831308.png
1MB, 1920x800px
Actually teared up when this happened bros
>>
File: tumblr_n4s4a2KFu61rrkahjo5_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4s4a2KFu61rrkahjo5_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>tfw you start to connect with Rorschach the older you get

Kill the god damn degenerates
>>
>>82044437

For all his moral absolutism, you feel Rorschach's pain. The deep desire he has to lay it all aside
>>
part of being an adult is knowing that ozymandias did nothing wrong
>>
They didn't have to kill him.
>>
>>82045012
I mean, if you're an all powerful blue ball and a super genius with an arctic base surely you can find an alternative.
>>
>>82044969
How did he not do anything wrong?
>>
Was the futanari dialogue neccesary Raimi?
>>
>>82044969
but he did, he didn't keep a close eye on Rorschach to make sure he didn't expose the plot and he also didn't kill dr manhattan.
>>
>>82044437
Same desu, I don't relate to him as much as I did when I was young and edgy but he was still very based.

>>82045012
He was bound by his moral code to share the truth about Ozymandias' plans once he returned to society. Sadly, Dr. Manhattan pretty much had to kill him to prevent the plan from failing.
>>
>>82044969

Children think good and evil are absolutes. And stupid assholes

You're either trolling when you said he did nothing wrong or you have a lot to learn about life
>>
>>82044969
He probably could've come up with a far simpler plan that would've cost a less in human life without permanently fucking people's psyche with a telepathic mind blast for years to come, but come on, he wanted to be over the top and dramatic to satisfy his ego. He was a superhero after all.
>>
>>82045078
They could have just locked him up in a prison. Manhattan can shape matter, so they could even make a space base for him.
>>
why did blue dong guy asplode ginger face?
>>
>>82045012
They had. That's why it worked so well.
>>
>>82045243
He didn't want to live in a world where prosperity is unearned and based on such an egregious lie.

I understand and respect where he is coming from, he's a true intellectual and moral person. The kind of strength that takes is unbelievable.

Somebody post the chicks with dicks version of this image.
>>
>>NO DUDE TRAPS ARE GAY

anyone have this edit?
>>
>>82044437
>bros

Kill yourself, cancer
>>
File: 1459540324579.png (945KB, 758x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1459540324579.png
945KB, 758x1820px
>>82045012
>>
Is it absurd or based that Rorshach got the perfect ending?
>>
>>82044437
Me too. Jackie Earle killed it in this role.
>>
>>82044683
It blew my mind reading the book when they revealed Rorshachs's identity. I had to reread the whole thing to notice new things, like him spying on Nite Owl and Silk Spectre when they were getting lunch.
>>82046694
lol
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (129KB, 973x669px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
129KB, 973x669px
>>82045031
Yeah, like opening a giant wormhole and some kind of monster comes through it and that somehow saves the world or something.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.