[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those 9/11 hijackers were real jerks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: norm.png (311KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
norm.png
311KB, 1000x600px
Those 9/11 hijackers were real jerks.
>>
>>82042443
NORM YOU LAZY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PODCAST
>>
>>82042522
midlife crisis followed by crippling anxiety followed by early onset dementia. yeah the podcast ain't coming back.
>>
...HAMBURGER
>>
>>82043368
>ywn give Norm a shoulder to cry on
>>
>>82043368
They had already completed at least a couple more episodes for season 3 though. I have no idea why they haven't been released. Plus Norm is still touring as a standup.
>>
So that Joe Camel, he looks kinda like a cock ya know?

Like when you're smoking there, you're like "Holy shit, I'm smoking a cock!"
>>
what was that story about nikki cox introducing herself to someone and he replied with im ____ cock!
>>
File: feel.jpg (21KB, 338x429px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
21KB, 338x429px
>>82042522
That feel when your favorite person/thing ever is Conan when he isn't being forced to be entertaining or censored, and he's his cynical asshole self, and this podcast is one of the last ways to see it.. but no Norm
>>
>>82044192
Exactly. Conan would have been such a good guest. Apparently he had Letterman lined up as well. Fuck.
>>
>>82042522
He's on tour
>>
>>82044356
I understand that but they definitely taped at least a couple more season 3 episodes that haven't been released for whatever reason.
>>
You know, the more I learn about Adolf Hitler the more I dislike him
>>
>>82044432
I heard he was a mean drunk
>>
>>82044491
Now i'm not a political kind of guy, but that Adolf Hitler.. I just don't like the cut of his Jib.
>>
>>82043368
>midlife crisis followed by crippling anxiety
Just like me :^)
>>
MOUNT BALDY
>>
>>82042522

Isn't Norm supposed to get a Netflix special? What happened to that?
>>
DENNIS?
>>
>England's not doing well financially. Can't you get uh, you call them your mates? Get a couple of your mates, go down to Buckingham palace, and kill the old bag?
>...To what end?
>*Money!*
>Are you an old sea captain?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
now
>>
>>82045376
he has a standup coming on may 9
>>
>I'm pleased to see I've not broken from the rule of only having white blokes on the show, you only have white men, and Roseanne
>Because it's supposed to be a comedy
>>
>>82043368
>being 58
>midlife crisis
>>
File: ???.png (630KB, 596x594px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
630KB, 596x594px
>>82044255
I think the recording exists
>>
>>82046362
>>
File: ;;;.png (385KB, 593x440px) Image search: [Google]
;;;.png
385KB, 593x440px
>>82046415
forgot pic
>>
>>82046362
>>82046567
these were revealed to be fakes, sadly
>>
>>82046628
I think Norm was joking about that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.