[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he in love with Homer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: karl.png (357KB, 896x670px) Image search: [Google]
karl.png
357KB, 896x670px
Was he in love with Homer?
>>
P A T R I C I A N
E
P
I
S
O
D
E
>>
>>82041613
He was in love with making a man better. I have a friend that dates fat chicks, gets the to work out and eat better then after a month or two after they loose weight he dumps them. It's narcissism more than anything. He's in love with what he's doing, not with the person.
>>
>Karl was originally supposed to return for a cameo appearance in the season 14 episode "Three Gays of the Condo". In the script, Homer was thrown out of the house by Marge, and encountered Karl. The purpose of the appearance was to introduce a gay couple that Homer would live with. Fierstein however felt that "the script was a lot of very clever gay jokes, and there just wasn't that Simpsons twist" and turned the role down.[5]

Who was in the right?
>>
>>82041613

no, he was just a kind soul. that's what makes the episode so great. we should all be more like karl
>>
No he just wanted to bring his full potential out.
>>
>>82041665
pepisode
>>
File: varg.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>82041719
harvey obviously
>>
>>82041613
this was the first gay kiss on television and nobody noticed
>>
>>82041719
Well considering the Simpson's have been shit objectively since season 11+ I would have to say I respect the VA's integrity.
>>
>>82041719
(((fierstein)))
>>
>>82041815
CORRECT
>>
File: 1492867439033.jpg (48KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492867439033.jpg
48KB, 500x281px
>>82041719
>When the lesser known actors have more integrity than the bigger Hollywood names
>>
>>82041613
It's better to assume No.

Apparently a later episode had him reappear.

Damn, which episode is this again OP? Season 2 ... episode 6?
>>
He was in love with the idea of Homer. Also, was Karl supposed to be a German angel?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.