[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to make a short film with 1 actor. I need ideas asap!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Short Films-2.jpg (32KB, 544x306px) Image search: [Google]
Short Films-2.jpg
32KB, 544x306px
I'm trying to make a short film with 1 actor. I need ideas asap!
>>
>>82041372
A neet who is so lonely that even in his dreams and fantasies he is a lonely loser.
>>
>>82041372
why are you making a film if you have no ideas???????????????
>>
A neet can't think of any good ideas for a short film then kills himself
>>
>>82041990
I'm letting other people's creative ideas inspire me to make my own.
>>
You jerking your little white dick to blacked . Com
>>
>>82041372
NEET who develops multiple personality disorder and start writing letters to talk between personalities because he can't remember what he does in these other personalities. personalities.
>>
>>82042278
Things will happen like him waking up 2 days later after sleeping and won't be able to remember what happened the days before. Finds stuff in his house very different, people he doesn't know are texting him but have names in his contact list etc
>>
>>82042278
That actually doesn't sound too bad. I may use this one.
>>
>>82042544
thanks Steven Spielberg
>>
>>82041372
protag is wandering aimlessly in deserted town or a forrest. keeps hearing things that aren't there and slowly goes insane. end of the film they jump off a building or tall tree and spatter all over the pavement or large rock.
they begin this journey by smoking some choice weed in the woods or abandoned town for a "spiritual experience". the weed caused them to become paranoid but they still burn the whole bag until they smoke it all while they wander. they grow increasingly psychotic as well. they start to argue with multiple personalities that start to form in their mind.

that's all i got for now.
>>
>>82041372
a guy streams his own murder live on facebook and then dies and then is resurrected as Jesus because his cat is the real manpower behind the engine of the story in the night of the black tower below the sea
>>
>>82042206
damn it, gotta rewrite my magnum opus now
>>
>>82041372
Lonely anon tries to make a short film with no resources and one """""actor""""". Due to incompetence among all involved, nobody learns everything and the end result is a pile of shit. It gets 15 views on YouTube from friends, and then is swiftly forgotten. Anon goes on to work in an office superstore for the rest of his life.
>>
>>82041372
A fat NEET rapidly approaching thirty who gets out of bed and immediately moves to his computer. He spends so long trying to get comfortable that by the time he's finished he missed the entire bootleg Samurai Jack stream. Roll credits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.