[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Well?
>>
>>82036983
that blue fag that took care of memelord

he looks like the type that would manipulate a child to fuck it in the ass like most homosexuals
>>
>>82036983
all of them, it's the natural evolution of species.
>>
I've seen the movie. There's no gay character.

But Nebula is a butch chick with no romantic interest. So you can project her to be a lesbian if you want.
>>
Gaydians of the Gaylaxy
>>
NOT CHRIS PRATT BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING NAZI SHITLORD
>>
>>82036983
I AM GAY
>>
Gayx The Analstroyer
>>
File: phyla-moondragon.jpg (79KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
phyla-moondragon.jpg
79KB, 500x312px
Lesbians were in the original 2008 run.
>>
>>82037161
This, it's been proven a lot of homos like preying on underage boys

He obviously didn't return Starlord to that guy to complete the mission so he can keep him around as one of the rare human fuckboys in the galaxy
>>
>>82036983
The "Gay Character" is just a way for white people to label themselves as a victimized minority. Just look at the L Word and Queer Eye. Both shows were nothing but whites.

Using LGBTQ Rights, white people have successfully hijacked the civil rights movement from blacks and other non-whites. Disgusting.
>>
>>82036983
My bets on the blue bitch.
She's a minor character is new to the team and seemed pretty dyky in what little she was in in the first.
>>
>>82037521
>2008 run
>original
>>
I thought the tree and the dog were fucking
>>
>>82037635
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.