[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did it become bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 11217.jpg (84KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
11217.jpg
84KB, 952x536px
At what point did it become bad?
>>
>>82036929

>he in the suit yet
>no
>fuck off
>>
>>82036929
It actually kept getting better.
>>
>>82036929
>introduced Lois
>the show didn't stop when his dad died
>they killed Lex
>>
>>82036929
Around season 6 it started to become too monster of the week for my liking. The acting was still solid though.
>>
>>82037159
>>they killed Lex
This was the point for me. Lex was the best character on the show.
>>
>>82037159
They killed lex to bring him back through some darkseid magic. Although fuck them for butchering the whole of whatever season 8 was and the 5second big bad fight between doomsdaddy and clark.
>>
The show got better as it went, but it was never great and those of us that watched 'til the end did so out of the same sad commitment Walking Dead viewers have.

They couldn't even give us a proper view of him in the suit in the last episode due to Welling being a bitch and not wanting to be forever tied to the role. Which is fucking pathetic, because it's SUPERMAN. Everyone loves Superman. Even the people who voiced the animated versions are proud to have done so. And in the end, he had no real career afterwards either.

Just sad all around.
>>
He started to go through normal Superman stuff without fucking flying or putting on the suit.

He should've learned to fly in season 3 or something.
>>
I dropped it when he started working for the newspaper, so season 7 I guess. I just got bored because how many fucking seasons of villain-of-the-week does it take to become a super hero
>>
When he started to say that we should build a wall.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.