[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outsiders Cancelled After 2Seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1457723303687.jpg (384KB, 1560x811px) Image search: [Google]
1457723303687.jpg
384KB, 1560x811px
http://tvline.com/2017/04/14/outsiders-cancelled-season-3-wgn-america/

>After three years of investing in marquee, brand-defining dramas, WGN America has successfully expanded its audience, its reach and its presence in the minds of viewers. In our next phase, we intend to expand our original and unique content to continue growing our relevance and appeal to the widest possible audience. To achieve this, we will be reallocating our resources to a more diverse programming strategy and to new structures, enabling us to expand both the quantity and breadth of content aired by WGN America. This move is designed to deliver even more value to our advertising and distribution partners. To free up the resources to reach this goal, we will unfortunately not be renewing Outsiders. We are grateful to our production partners at Sony Pictures Television and the terrifically talented people who made the show possible.
>To achieve this, we will be reallocating our resources to a more diverse programming strategy
>more diverse programming strategy
>diverse

finally a nice show with SoA vibe and good ratings and they kill it off because "muh, diversity". fuck you, WGN!
>>
>>82036118
>not diverse enough
>Niggers watch WGN
>They didn't like the fact a white boi was COLONIZING one of their own
>whine moan and complain
>Outsiders gets cancelled while the revisionist nigger slave show gets a new season

Really makes you think
>>
i really hope amc or fx will pick it up.
>>
>>82036118

>make show about backwater tier people
>they all happen to be white
>cancel the show because it doesn't have enough niggers

Lmao.
>>
>>82036118
I've literally never even heard of this show.
>SoA vibes
And I guess that's why.
>>
>>82037406
it's not like SoA at all, just has the same feeling of "us vs them".
>>
>>82037309
they have a black girl and even a tranny in the cast, i mean, come on!
>>
>>82036118
Ayyy Opie
>>
All we want from WGN is old game shows and sitcoms.
>>
>A struggle for power and control set in the rugged and mysterious hills of Appalachia, "Outsiders" tells the story of the Farrell clan, a family of outsiders who've been in these parts since before anyone can remember. Living off the grid and above the law on their mountaintop homestead, they'll protect their world and defend their way of life using any means necessary.
Sounds like white supremacists to me, varg tier abandon all civilisation unjewery how did it survive for 2 seasons? Glorifying living off the grid, main cast are all white americans christ how did they manage to do it?

Look at them, white blonde haired woman, family values, raising a white child
>>
>>82036118
They're not on about races here you fucking donut.
>>
>>82037920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K0ecPen2c
How did they manage this? Feat of incredible deceptiveness, did they promise more black characters then sneakily air it without them at the last minute?
>>
>>82036118
Honestly, Season 1 was pretty enjoyable, but season 2 went off the rails fast. If seasons 3+ were going to be more like season 2, then well, probably is a good thing it got canceled.
>>
>>82037975
of course they are. why would they cancel one of the two most successful shows then, when the other one is about "muh, slavery"?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.