[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is his plan to save the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1493130543983.png (2MB, 2278x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1493130543983.png
2MB, 2278x1196px
So what is his plan to save the world?
>>
Triggering conservatives
>>
>>82032635
>Trigger /tv/ and cause mass aneurysms in all the shitposters
>Next day the Internet and the world is a better place
>>
>>82032635
triggering altright kids so they're too distracted to vote trump in again
>>
File: Untitled.png (39KB, 1292x384px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 1292x384px
>brainwash redditors into believing everything on tv is the truth
>be on tv
>eventually eradicate humanity, the scourge of the world

just kidding lmao xd he isn't even smart enough to funpost let alone do what I described
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 952x306px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 952x306px
>>82032727
wrong reddit screencap
>>
>>82032658
>>82032673
>>82032688

I wasn't aware Netflix was doing PR work here.

I'm assuming it's Netflix PR at least, because no actual consumer could watch the abortion Nye just shat-out onto Netflix and think "This is quality and informative entertainment that is also factually correct".
>>
>>82032635
Calling it now: This man is a pedophile. I don't have any evidence, he just has that skin-crawling "something is wrong here" vibe about him. Like Jimmy Savile
>>
>>82032635
Everyone have gay orgies.
>>
File: antifa_male.png (438KB, 485x447px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_male.png
438KB, 485x447px
>>82032658

>"TRIGGERED CONSERVATIVES BRUH XD"

>:::ASTROGLIDE LOOSE BUTTHOLE BRRRRREEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:::

>"TEE HEE MUH CUTE LIL CUMMYFARTIES XD XD XD XD MOIST BOIPOOCHIEBOOCHIE"
>>
>>82032765
>no actual consumer could watch the abortion Nye just shat-out onto Netflix and think "This is quality and informative entertainment that is also factually correct".

You really overestimate the collective intelligence of Netflix.

People will think it's quality infotainment because they believe that, since Bill Nye is saying it -- though he's not a scientist by any stretch -- it must be worthwhile information AND because he's saying it, it's therefore true.
>>
>>82032635
Killing white people
>>
>>82032765
All this non-stop right wing whining actually made me watch the show. Nice work, /tv/, would have never otherwise bothered since I never grew up with Bill Nye
>>
>>82032793
You're certainly not proving him wrong.
>>
>>82032738
Why is it the yuppie metros on reddit are always ragging on people "never learning a skill" when most of the time the "skills" they think set them so far apart are typically within already top-heavy STEM fields? People like them are a dime a dozen, and they'll be fighting tooth and nail for a job/job security for the rest of their lives. Meanwhile not everyone is trying to be a cop.
>>
File: 1419099993183.jpg (11KB, 270x285px) Image search: [Google]
1419099993183.jpg
11KB, 270x285px
>>82032855
>liberal contrarian
>"since I never grew up with Bill Nye"
We have one of a few options here:

1. grew up in a third-world country
2. underaged
3. deprived american education
4. One or More of the Above
which one do you identify™ as?
>>
File: 1355147403884.jpg (655KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1355147403884.jpg
655KB, 1280x1714px
>>82032635
by killing every climate dogma denier via second hand embarrasment
>>
>>82032864
Is this you?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuG3owqjqdQ

It probably is.
>>
>>82032895

>Why is it the yuppie metros on reddit are always ragging on people "never learning a skill" when most of the time the "skills" they think set them so far apart are typically within already top-heavy STEM fields?

A smug sense of superiority.

Also they are STEM-cucks on a best-case-basis.
Many of them have completely worthless degrees like "History" or "Anthropology", or even worse have less-than-worthless degrees like "Combatting Sexism Through Interpretive Dance".

The irony about yuppie libcucks is that they are the ones constantly voting against their self-interests, not the "rednecks" they claim to hate.
When they vote to allow more mass-immigration and H1B abuse, it's their jobs the Pajeets take. When they vote for higher taxes, they end up paying the most while not receiving any real benefits due to not being poor enough. When they promote BLM shit, they're the ones that get their faces or their property smashed with hammers when the chimp-out happens.

There's a reason we call them "cucks".
>>
>>82032635
>have some american curryboy make fun of american white people
>ice cream analogy for sexuality
>shitty vagina song
He's certainly not saving quality TV, thats for sure.
>>
Can't wait for the next episode that says we should play video games all day and let robots do all the work.
>>
>>82032635
>Bill Nye pozzes the world
>>
>>82032915
>deprived american education
Not him, but is that the american education at work right there?
>>
>>82032915
Not him, but I didn't grow up with Bill Nye either.
I didn't give a fuck about some science guy who was a shitty knockoff of Mr. Wizard.
>>
>>82033103
>have some american curryboy make fun of american white people
That guy was Apu Apustaja to Asiz Ansari's Pepe
>>
The amount of asspain this man has caused for /poltv/ today is astounding.
>>
>>82033360
Given how much /tv/ seems to hate Netflix, people sure do obsess and rage over its original programming.
>>
>>82032658
I shrugged when people cancelled netflix because of Dear White People, but in hindsight they knew the score. It doesn't feel right knowing that each month these fuckers get $10 from me to make total shit like Bill Nye, 13 Reasons, Stranger Things, Amy Schumer's Brapppfest, Louis CK., etc.
>>
>>82032635
is Bill Nye a tranny?
>>
>>82033360
>asspain
That's not the right word for how it feels to be proven totally right about (((Bill Nye))), (((Science))), and the (((Entertainment Industry))).

Imagine how you'd feel if a tape of Putin and Trump making nigger jokes and discussing how to rig the election were released. ITwouldn't be asspain, it would be "aha, I was right and now it's even more clear to everyone how right I am"
>>
>>82032658
>>82032673
>>82032688
idk but seeing leftists use "triggered" and "lol u need a safespace altright snowflakes??" is just painfully ironic and cringeworthy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.