[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't watch last night's episode. What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: better_call_saul.jpg (73KB, 820x420px) Image search: [Google]
better_call_saul.jpg
73KB, 820x420px
I didn't watch last night's episode.

What happened?
>>
>>82029380
Nothing. I watch the first, second and last episodes of every season and I can tell everything that happens.
>>
The show is 2 seasons in and you can unironically jump into it right now without missing any of the story.
>>
Gus and Mike come to agreement to stop tracking the latter and not kill Hector, respectively. Upon quick deliberation, however, Mike agrees to once again try to attract police attention to Hector; Mike meets with Barry Goodman to pick up a package of cocaine as one part of this plan. Jimmy is arrested following a few harsh but hesitant words with Chuck and chooses to represent himself (against Kim's wishes), plead not guilty and post bail. Jimmy later explains what happened during his break-in and tells Kim to work on Mesa Verde while he works his own legal battle, to which she flatly agrees. The prosecutor in Jimmy's case, Hay, meets with Chuck and tells him that she doesn't plan to let Jimmy off easy. Chuck wishes to seek a "better solution for everyone." Elsewhere, Mike uses the cocaine and a pair of shoes to plant a dusting of the substance on the rear bumper of a truck owned by Hector. When it reaches the border, a drug-sniffing hound is alerted to it and two of Hector's men are arrested by the DEA. Jimmy talks with Kim outside of Wexler-McGill and informs her that he can avoid jail time, but will have to confess to his felony break-in and submit his confession to the State Bar of New Mexico, which will likely result in disbarment. Kim convinces Jimmy to let her help him fight Chuck's plot.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>82029380
Guess
>>
>>82029564
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS SHOW EVEN ABOUT?!

THIS IS GARBAGE! BORING FUCKING GARBAGE!
>>
>>82029622
well he forgets the part where there are two hot bikini babes shooting black people for 20 minutes
>>
>>82029622
3 seasons in and we've just started the main plot, this show is going to be on for two decades before Heisenberg shows up.
>>
>>82029695
Heisenberg is dead you f*cking dumbo
>>
will we see a young jesse perhaps, looking much older than hes bb self

>>82029713
>>prequel to bb, so yeah we may see teacher walt, if he even lives in abq yet
>>
>>82030839
they'll give him a toupee and a shitload of makeup.
>>
>>82030921
>they'll give him a toupee

Why would he need a toupee?
>>
Fuck this shows story develops so fucking slow, I swear I traveled back in time just by watching it
>>
>>82030959
his hairline's not like this anymore.
>>
>>82031039

Thought you meant Walt nvm
>>
saul got killed
>>
>>82029380
Shit episode. Written by the wife of a producer or something. Truly awful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.