[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Height conscious actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 02-dan-stevens.jpg (623KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
02-dan-stevens.jpg
623KB, 2000x3000px
ITT: Height conscious actors
>>
>>82029345
>people who live and breathe California air have more feminine genetics
shit dude you serious
>>
File: joey stiltsianni.jpg (296KB, 557x2169px) Image search: [Google]
joey stiltsianni.jpg
296KB, 557x2169px
>>
>>82029402
what?
>>
File: 5534373002_747cbace1b_z.jpg (100KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
5534373002_747cbace1b_z.jpg
100KB, 600x411px
>>82029345
Those are Prada loafers, that is very much the style of them, unless you have RDJ type material of the guy, it's bullshit. Notice the massive fucking buttons on the jacket? Hist stylist clearly had a thing going on here though the buttons look bit silly honestly.
>>
>>82029345
>>82029406
ITT: Unselfconscious Neckbeards Worried about other Men's Height and shoes
>>
The expert autists at celebrity height say he is a true blue six footer
>>
>>82029482
That doesn't make him immune to being height conscious. John Wayne was 6'4 and he still wore lifts.
>>
>>82029475
And it's not even the most ridiculous model, looks slightly exaggerated commando sole.
These are womens model.
>>
>>82029345
he's 6'0"
>>
why not just use inserts instead of wearing these retarded and obvious elevator shoes
>>
>>82029651
cause he isn't actually insecure about his height, it's fashion statement, OP just got too excited about RDJ memes and failed to read the context properly.
>>
>>82029731
Shit,so all RDJ has to do is buy Prada shoes and it's a fashion statement,not insecurity.
>>
>>82029796
Basically. I mean there is ton of fashion options to give you height but he usually goes fro ridiculous elevator shoes with inserts. The fashion shoes probably don't give him enough height.
And a lot of them don't really work with suits which he usually rocks, but the it hasn't stopped him with the platform shoes before.
>>
>>82029651
>tfw you have to use inserts to correct a rolling foot issue
They add like an inch and change to my height, but fuck buying shoes for them are a bitch
>>
I'm 6'6 without shoes and I still wear boots that are really thick. I wouldn't say I'm self-conscious about my height.
>>
>>82029877

>Being under 6"8
You should be, you fucking manlet
>>
>>82029345

I own a pair of winter boots with soles like that. I only wear them in the winter though. When they are actually needed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.