[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M GONNA BE ON TELEVISION.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: TELEVISION.png (287KB, 542x310px) Image search: [Google]
TELEVISION.png
287KB, 542x310px
I'M GONNA BE ON TELEVISION.
>>
WEEEEEE GOT A WINNER
JUICE FOR TAPPY
JUICE FOR TAPPY
>>
>>82028049
DUDE, her character made me feel bad for old people and fear for my own eventuality.
>>
>>82028102
So don't abuse amphetamines like she did dipshit
>>
>>82028049
This is the real soul of the film. Poor fucking woman.
>>
>>82028131
Wow. Really that simple?
>>
>>82028049
that's not how drugs work
>>
>>82028049
ASS2ASS
>>
File: I'M GONNA BE ON TELEVISION.png (571KB, 1225x639px) Image search: [Google]
I'M GONNA BE ON TELEVISION.png
571KB, 1225x639px
I'm gonna wear my red dress and I'll tell them all about you and your father. Remember how many niggers he hanged in the trees out front?

How was that even in the movie?
>>
>>82028271
That's pretty much how old ladies work, my mom went out that way.
>>
>>82028271
nobody gives a shit stupid druggie. The movie is about addiction
>>
>>82028320
yeah alzhaimer's sucks
>>
>>82028251
Yeah? Are You that weak willed you can't stop yourself from taking fake diet pills?
>>
ASS TA ASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0m67tvx_C4
>>
>>82028049
The entire state of California summed up in one picture.
>>
Doesn't her son visit her only once in the entire duration of the movie?
>>
>>82028413
the only reason why this movie is even remembered
>>
>>82028453
Her son the degenerate junkie you mean?
>>
>>82028476
It wasn't his fault that the drugs took control of his life. No one's at fault in the movie.
>>
>>82028494
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself.

People like you always blame literally anyone else but yourself for your own personal shortcomings.
>>
>>82028494
Wrong. They all chose to do it. Nobody fucking forces you to do heroin. The mom is another story. She was lied to about the diet pills so she never knew she was addicted
>>
Requiem for a Dream was a weak movie in '00 and it has aged even worse. It's Aronofsky's weakest movie.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.