[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Small Chinese woman survived the adamantium bonding process

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 4705193-7380794291-38609.jpg (23KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
4705193-7380794291-38609.jpg
23KB, 848x480px
>Small Chinese woman survived the adamantium bonding process
>so did a little mexican girl
>6'4" adult man badass wouldn't survive it

Bravo, Marvel.
>>
lanklets btfo
>>
>>82027802
>>6'4" adult man badass wouldn't survive it

did they say that in the XO:W? Because in the comics he's had an adamantium laced skeleton, also mexican girl literally only had blades and nothing else.
>>
I would have preferred Sabertooth instead of X-24 DESU.
>>
>>82027802
White bois btfo again.
>>
depends on your healing ability
>>
Niggers lmao
>>
when will lanklets learn
>>
Sabertooth had too many bones
>>
>>82028404
I don't think XO:W is canon. I mean, they literally shitted on the continuity more than every other part of the franchise. It begins with Sabertooth, who is a complete different character as in the first movie.
>>
>>82028585

Sabertooth in XO is more like the comic version honestly, mouth, edgy and taunting, the dude in X1 had the looks but nothing else.

Also Mangold said he did toy with the idea of bringing him back but not as a nemesis, he would've helped Logan and company.
>>
So if wolverine died of Adamantium poisoning, and sabretooth never had any,>>82027802
could he still be running around after the movie Logan? If the Sabretooth from X1 is a different character?
>>
>>82029065

They're all the same character, just played by different actors. It's possible he's alive but Logan seemed pretty sure there weren't really a lot if any mutants left besides him, Chuck and Caliban, and the kids are just experimental mutates
>>
File: 4asf5fg.jpg (55KB, 591x933px) Image search: [Google]
4asf5fg.jpg
55KB, 591x933px
Here's a better question - where does Xmen go post Logan? We've already had 10 films that have covered every type of plot, and when it comes to new actors, literally no one is going to replace the likes of Sir Patrick as X or Jackedman as Logan. If they say 'this is a different timeline' I'll get triggered, and they can't keep doing prequels. They could just continue from Logan with the kids, but that would mean no more pic related because they'd have to be their adults selves for it to work, since mutants kids in kindergarden doesn't sound all that exciting.
>>
>>82029065
>could he still be running around after the movie Logan?
Possibly, but not for that long.
You gotta remember that Logan suffered from adamantium poisoning BECAUSE his healing factor was weakening in the first place, so Sabretooth would also die eventually but not as quickly as Logan.
>>
Again with this shit? X-23 only had it on her claws.
>>
>>82027802
>believing stryker
He didn't want to make an already unhinged Victor unstoppable.
>>
>>82027802
>white "men"
>>
>>82029868
They can find a really good actor and have him be the badass Cyclops that the comics had for the longest time (reminder Cyclops was right).

Beyond that they can just make Deadpool and side stories, then bring Wolverine back in say 2021 when it's been enough time to replace Jackman.
>>
>>82028404
Me too.
>>
>>82027835
>did they say that in the XO:W?
yes. that's why Victor turns against Striker and helps Logan. he realized he got swindled.
>>
>>82030979

Every little bit more about that movie the less I like it.
>>
>>82027835
>also mexican girl literally only had blades and nothing else
So where does her healing ability come from?
>>
>>82031229

Try watching the movie.
>>
>adamantium is indestructible
>heavy metal poisoning requires corrosion, thus destructible
>radioactivity requires isotope decay, thus destructible
>rejection requires chemical reaction with tissue, thus destructible

so... wat
>>
>>82031850
you really expect scientific accuracy in a movie about people who can heal bullet wounds in seconds and shoot lasers from their eyes you fucking idiot?
>>
>>82031850
>>adamantium is indestructible

PRACTICALLY indestructible.

Goddamn son, you're like the kid who gets upset that his shatter resistant ruler broke.
>>
>>82031980
>its resistant to destruction

we can already fill people with non-reactive metal, surgical pins and artificial hips and shit, so if adamantium is toxic and apparently quite fragile, why bother?
>>
>>82031930
false equivalency
>>
>>82032351
shut the fuck up
>>
>>82028585
>I don't think XO:W is canon
It's hard to say. The dog tags and adamantium bullet in Logan might have been callbacks to XO:W, but might just be random mementos. I don't remember if there's another adamantium bullet around at the end of XO:W, but the one in that doesn't kill Logan, while the one in this kills X-24.
>>
>>82032376
no
>>
>>82032376
nice ad hominem
>>
>>82032321

Because it ISN'T fragile? You seem really stupid
>>
>>82032591
its weaker than metals currently used for permanent repair and adjustment that will never have any sort of adverse reaction in the body due to being completely non-reactive.
>>
>>82031850
If you're wondering how he eats and breathes and other science facts, just repeat to yourself: it's just a show; I should really just relax.
>>
>>82032677

So that's a yes then?
>>
>>82032321

Comparing pins to a full skeletal coating is like calling a grain of sand a boulder.

Stop being retarded
>>
>>82032809
>its weaker than steel and has more drawbacks

>REPLACE HIS SKELETON WITH IT
>>
>>82032847
one material is non-reactive and one clearly isn't.
>>
>>82027802
I've got a cold, recovered within two days, my neighbour got cold, had to lie in bed for a week. It just happens this way
>>
>>82029868
I read somewhere that there's going to be another reboot.
>>
>>82027802
X23 only had the claws bonded you twat
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.