[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/thatscene/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: losers-club.jpg (92KB, 597x586px) Image search: [Google]
losers-club.jpg
92KB, 597x586px
Would it be *that* big of a deal if they actually put that scene in the film?

The parents could probably provide consent if they keep it classy and dramatically motivated, and some practical effects and body doubles could be used to flesh stuff up while keeping everything legal-hassle free.
>>
>>82027668

that kid in the middle is like a Lazytown escapee
>>
If you say so, pedo
>>
File: thought_you_guys_mig.png (594KB, 995x701px) Image search: [Google]
thought_you_guys_mig.png
594KB, 995x701px
>>82027668
No. There'd be faux outrage out the ass. 0% on Reddit Tomatoes. Theaters would refuse to show the movie. Crocodile tears more than Kony 2012.
>>
>>82027668
Reminder that the blackboy (man) is the only one who brings her to orgasm.
>>
>>82028116

post the page
>>
>>82027668
You Frogfags are just loosing all subtlety at this point.
>>
>>82027668
Yes, because we aren't faggot europeans who lust after childrens flat bodies.
>>
>>82028490
>we
Who's that?
>>
>>82028517
Anglos... you are an Anglo aren't you anon?
>>
>>82027668
If you shot it in France, might be able to do it. Maybe Germany?

Absolutely haram in the United States though.
>>
>>82027668
I always wondered how Stephen King justified the scene to himself. Cause the logic doesn't really make sense "oh no, we're scared, better have an orgy".

I think King might be a kiddie fiddler.
>>
>>82028736
Wasn't this one of the books he wrote while blackout drunk? Which now I think about makes him more likely to be a diddler.
>>
>>82028736

he wrote a lot of his books high on coke
>>
>>82028736
Didn't it happen AFTER they beat the fucking space spider too? it wasn't even a weird morale booster thing. and I swear I remember one of the kids having a missing arm from the fight. so while this weird child orgy is going on one of them is just bleeding out and dying in the corner.
>>
>I wasn't really thinking of the sexual aspect of it. The book dealt with childhood and adulthood --1958 and Grown Ups. The grown ups don't remember their childhood. None of us remember what we did as children--we think we do, but we don't remember it as it really happened. Intuitively, the Losers knew they had to be together again. The sexual act connected childhood and adulthood. It's another version of the glass tunnel that connects the children's library and the adult library. Times have changed since I wrote that scene and there is now more sensitivity to those issues.

King confirmed to be a pedo lmao.
>>
>>82028918
To be fair, times really have changed. I remember being horny as fuck all the time when I was 12, but if that aspect of early adolescence is explored in any medium nowadays it's considered pedophilia. Not that there weren't plenty of kiddy diddlers diddling kiddies back then too, but we were decidedly less paranoid about it.
>>
>>82029036
But c'mon, these kids should be traumatized in the scenario, not horny. How are you even going to get a boner after surviving all that shit?
>>
>>82028569
I'm slav master race, watching whities slowly kys and having a laugh
>>
>>82029036
>but if that aspect of early adolescence is explored in any medium nowadays it's considered pedophilia.
And yet at the same time, Society is pushing Gay/bi/trans/ayy lmao lifestyles on kids harder than ever before. Weird fucking times we live in.
>>
>>82029150
>>>/pol/
>>
>>82029163
>implying I ever left
You know what I say is true.
>>
>>82029074
Idk about that part, but it sounds more like shit writing than anything else. Take for instance the killing of the boar in Lord of the Flies. It symbolized the same thing King says that scene does, and it did it with explicit sexual imagery and words, but it wasn't a sexual act at all. King just doesn't possess that subtlety in writing and wanted to shoehorn a literal sex scene to show their "transformation" while high on coke.

Or he's a diddler. But I still think the jury's out.
>>
>>82029150
But by that same vein, we've been "pushing" heterosexuality on children for years by showing them kissing in films and shit as "cute" relationships. If those sorts of things can be completely non-sexual in nature then so can homo shit. The trans stuff is a different story all together, but it still doesn't involve sexuality so it's not really related.
>>
Can someone give me a rundown on this scene please
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.