[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone from here actually met a celebrity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 35

Has anyone from here actually met a celebrity
>>
>>82027147
I shook Al Gore's hand on a campaign stop in '92.
I stood behind Jose Conseco in line at a movie theater in Miami and fucking argued with someone over whether it was really him - it was (I was wrong, I though it wasn't him).
>>
File: 1478918782287.jpg (69KB, 636x319px) Image search: [Google]
1478918782287.jpg
69KB, 636x319px
>>82027229
*thought
>>
I'm meeting one right now with my hand if you know what I mean. And I think you do.
>>
File: DCM_293948329.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
DCM_293948329.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
met DeShawn Brown once. Just judge guys, it was windy
>>
>>82027992

is he a speedster?
>>
File: man_file_1059710_fans9.jpg (40KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
man_file_1059710_fans9.jpg
40KB, 600x477px
Me on the left
>>
>>82027863
Lily Mo stop fingering your mom that stuff is illegal
>>
File: unnamed.png (99KB, 297x317px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
99KB, 297x317px
Most famous guy I've met
>>
>>82027147
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>82027147
>13 hours
>195k views
K I N O
>>
>>82027147
I knew this dude that worked for some gay ass fancy kayak company and leonardio decrapio ordered some stupid custom kayak from them. The company then had him drive from the east coast all the way to LA to delivery this stupid kayak and then he had to carry it all the way up these steep steps to decrapios house. Then he delivered it to decrapio who then tipped him a pocketful of loose coins, like 37 cents in coins for this

guy through the coins in decrapios face and left

i fucking hate this faggot
bad actor
whines about the enviroment all the time and drives his big ass yacht spewing tons of carbon everywhere

fuck that fag
>>
I was in a cafe at venice beach and i saw david hasselhof sitting a couple of tables across
>>
>>82028407
my second favourite pasta
>>
I know Bant and Kek on a first name basis,
Of course nobody knows who they are aside from Britbongs so whatever.
>>
>>82028703
whats the first
>>
>>82027992
do they call you THE GOAT by any chance?
>>
>>82028738
"No!"
>>
>>82027229
A Jose Conseco movie line? Tell me you didn't pay money for that.
>>
>>82028337
>freo player
>celebrity

yeah righto mate
>>
I met Nicholas Cage in a Cajun restaurant in New Orleans. This was in 2009 months before his bankruptcy so I always like thinking I somehow contributed. He was super chill tho
>>
>tfw that cunts videos appeared on my youtube
>tfw had a look at his channel
>utterly garbage content
>clickbait and zero personality
>1 million subscribers
>>
>>82028761

What?
>>
>>82027147
I walked Bob Dylan on stage, who the fuck are you?
>>
>>82027147
Is the former prime minster of Australia a celebrity?
>>
>>82028899
which one?
>>
File: LAW.jpg (14KB, 307x280px) Image search: [Google]
LAW.jpg
14KB, 307x280px
Went to Armand Assante's ranch in upstate New York.

He thought some people kidnapped his dogs and their puppies and were training em to fight other dogs.

Turns out they all just drowned in his lake.
>>
>>82028909
KRudd
>>
>>82028928
Nope
>>
>>82028925
Maybe he should have invested in a fence
>>
>>82028787
He was probably on horse tranq
>>
>>82028950
>>
File: 1492061572990.gif (2MB, 330x260px) Image search: [Google]
1492061572990.gif
2MB, 330x260px
>>82027147
me on the right
>>
>>82029014

lucky bastard
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>82028909
Andy
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cans of coke in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>82029119
late >>82028407
>>
>>82028950
You were only going to say yes if I said Abbot, weren't you?
>>
>>82029267
>>
File: DeliciousFeet.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DeliciousFeet.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Stumbled into a cast and crew party for Django Unchained at a local bar.

Friend got into a conversation with Christoph Waltz. She had an accent and he asked if she was from somewhere else. She did the same for him.

Quentin Tarantino hit on one of the ladies in the group because she was wearing sandals and he was perving on her feet.

Heard from a bartender afterwards that he nearly got kicked from the bar that night because he was fucking some chick over the railing on the upstairs balcony in full view of a main, well-traveled street.
>>
>>82027147
Steven Segal will PM you if you follow him on twitter and follow you back of you ask him
>>
File: 1383442515361.jpg (2MB, 1662x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1383442515361.jpg
2MB, 1662x2400px
>>82029267
>>
File: we wuz anglo pt 2.png (78KB, 1194x1074px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz anglo pt 2.png
78KB, 1194x1074px
>>82029299
>>82029348
based
>>
>>82029014
>that point when they both realize
>>
I met Bam Magera at a music festival once before. He was performing with CKY. Bam got into a fight with some random guy the night before, which left his face covered in cuts and bruises. He signed my shoe.
>>
I've chatted with weev before, so I'm only one degree of separation from Sam Hyde.
>>
>>82028143
who's grandad is that?
>>
I've played internet chess with Martin Shkreli
>>
>>82029493
who won?
>>
File: 009756445.png (879KB, 758x677px) Image search: [Google]
009756445.png
879KB, 758x677px
>>
I have Jamie Lee Curtis' autograph. Bumped into her on a trip to London many years ago.
>>
>>82027147
i was in a bar in LA with a friend of mine. some dude in leather pants, leather jacket, bandana, sunglasses, whole 80's regalia comes in with a couple of chicks and sits down right next to us. i look over and ask "you supposed to be Bret Michaels or something?"

he takes his sunglasses off and says "yeah". and thats how i met Bret Michaels.
>>
I paid $10000 for a night with Hayden Panettiere
>>
>>82029505
Martin
>>
I've lived next door to Barbara Crampton until I moved out of my parent's house.

Good faps... I MEAN GOOD TIMES!

She's cool though. And hot. Even now.
>>
I've met Dzeko once, was a nice feller.
>>
>>82028761
Maybe I'm the only one who got their reference.
>>
Met Alton Brown after a show once. He took a picture with us and talked to my girlfriend about sugar substitutes in baking.
>>
>>82029570
Why make things up? Are any of us really supposed to believe you had $10000?
>>
I met Jermaine Jackson while I was in bumfuck no where in Africa.

He had a security convoy 6 vehicles long.
>>
Not sure if /tv/ knows him, but I met Zay Harding once. Really cool guy. It took every bit of my willpower not to make a joke/comment about him looking so much like Noah Wyle though.
>>
>>82027147
I met Amy Schumer just last week:

I was in Orlando and I happened to run into her at a local diner. She was sitting alone and it looked like she'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if her friends were there I would have just let her be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell her I know her from Trainwreck. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. She just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn she just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought she was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) she turns and heads toward the trash can. Then she starts dumping everything on her plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. She picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because she wasn't looking at what she was doing.

Finally her plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. She looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under her jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.
>>
>>82027147
I met Cheech Marin at the hotel I worked at. Dude was with his family and my boss was right there, so I couldn't offer to trade a smoke up for an autograph like I wanted to. Still Cheech was a nice dude
>>
I met Hunter S. Thompson about 3 years before he died.
Really cool guy, I aspire to be as much of a fucking asshole as he could be.
>>
>>82029348
I want to FUCK Aussie Ryoko
>>
>>82029749
Is it true that she smells like baby powder, pistachios and fermented milk?
>>
I have the option to take a picture with Finn Jones, Mike Colter, Jon Bernthal, Charlie Cox, or Candice Patton and Danielle Pannebaker at a comic con next month th..

I don't know who to pick though
>>
>>82029518
>big enchilada intensifies
>>
I met Mike Stoklasa and he start cursing at me because my wife isn't white. When we walked off he was shouting "Nigger lover" and "race war, day of the rope is near". Bit much really...
>>
I met Vin Diesel once. It was a long time ago in Prague, on the set of Babylon AD.
Tbh he seems like a really nice person. Smiles a lot, gives off a friendly vibe. Which is nice, since hes always cast as a serious, tough guy.
And another thing - sure, movies do make you look differently, but Vin irl was fucking H U G E
>>
>>82027147

scar jo stood next to me for a couple songs at a radiohead concert in NYC

ben foster was in line next to me at another radiohead concert.

murr from impractical jokers sat in front of me at book of mormon in NYC.
>>
>>82029873
I heard Sam Raimi hired him as a ghost writer for Spider-Man
>>
>>82027147
>>
>>82029615
there's nothing (no reference) to 'get'

he bought tickets for a matinee, and we did the same immediately after - this was ca. '95 so I don't remember what movie we saw
>>
>>82028787
My dad met him at an airport in 2012. He was reading the sports section of a news paper. He made small talk with him about baseball and work. My dad worked for a security business at the time that provided personal security and what not so they traded business cards. Said he was really nice and seemed like a normal dude.
>>
I met Mr. T at a jewellery shop he was doing a promo for over a decade ago.

He is a surprisingly short manlet in real life, but a genuinely nice guy
>>
I meet Jeremy Irons and asked him how he feels about Dungeons and Dragons movie

He laughed and told me to fuck off
>>
>>82028925

where in upstate ny?
>>
>>82029304
Classic Tarantino
>>
File: fuckyeahbeholder.png (230KB, 1280x763px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeahbeholder.png
230KB, 1280x763px
>>82029881
I've no expectation at all of being able to find out for myself so I'm always heartened by stories that suggest he's a benignant soul.
>>
>>82029881
I'm sure nobody will believe this, but I was in a D&D session with Vin and Megan Fox once. The guy who invited me was an ex of Megan and was working on A Man Apart with Vin. Well, not WITH Vin, but he was woring on set as an electrician.

It was a fun game. It was a homemade adventure set in the Mask of the Red Death setting. That makes us the only people to ever play in that setting I think lol

Years later Vin made that Witch Hunter move wich was his normal D&D character in a setting similar to the adenture we played. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>82030017

orange county aka not upstate
>>
I met the guy who wrote the Godzilla movie with Bryan Cranston. I also met the girl who adapted all the Twilight films, and the guy who wrote Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer and Dark Shadows for Tim Burton.
>>
A few years ago Dave Mustaine was doing a signing at our record store. When he asked to use the washroom, our manager showed him to it and mentioned that the taps were a bit tight so he'd have to turn them pretty hard. Mustaine replied "I'm not going to piss in the fucking sink!"
No one was really sure why he'd have to clarify that.
>>
Back in the early 1980s my parents and some friends were jaywalking across Little Santa Monica in Beverly Hills and a big old Rolls Royce stopped to let them cross. The driver just waved and smiled.
It was OJ Simpson.
>>
>>82028658
Is this a new pasta or something? DiCaprio gets on my nerves too but there's no way this is true lol. Rich people like that don't rely on random company boys to deliver their shit, they have their own people for that
>>
>>82030025

It's funny, none of us realized what was going on until he made the foot comment.

I kind of saw him and immediately dismissed it. Then I pieced it together. We didn't even realize it was Christoph Waltz until the day after when I showed the person who talked to him a picture.

You'd expect you'll immediately recognize celebrities in real life but we were focused on grabbing beer and enjoying the night and missed it.
>>
I know this isn't /mu/ but I know Dave Fridmann. He's the recording engineer for the Flaming Lips and several other pseudo famous bands
>>
I met the guy who wrote Beverly hills Chihuahua
>>
Valentine's day night I was at the Hard Rock with some friends drinking outside a club and I saw Dennis Rodman steadily approaching to walk by. As he's about to pass by I casually say "Dennis, what's up?". He then stops, stares at everyone standing around the table, and then proceeds to do this fucked up little dance for a good 10 seconds. Then, he jogs over to the bar to get a drink.

We often see him walking around outside at like 3am every other weekend. Every time we see him we kind of want to joke around with him but we have no idea how he will really respond. He's just weird.
>>
>>82029881
Vin pls
>>
I met Nick Swardson at a pizza place. He was doing a set at my uni. After we chit chatted for a bit he asked if I was going to his show and I said No and he didn't wanna talk anymore
>>
>>82030136
I once heard Dave say that he thought that anyone who brought guitar stuff to him that wasn't his signature gear and expected him to sign it was stupid.

He's a jerk.
>>
I saw $uicideboy$ live once, shit was lit
>>
My sister waited on Jon Stewart. She didn't really bother him since this was in Burlington and everyone was coming up to him. His bill was $45. He left her $100.
>>
>>82030364
And then everybody clapped as he dropped a crisp $100 bill
>>
Bob odenkirk at which Wich in Albuquerque. I dropped my spaghetti and called him Bob odenkik . On the autograph he wrote "it's spelled odenkirk with an R".

Oh well
>>
>>82030364
>His bill was $45. He left her $100.

Bullshit
>>
>>82030409
Don't lose it, Blanche.
>>
I met Brandon Fraser in Thailand and he was just fucking lots of T-girls and throwing down Shroom shakes and Rum. I said hi to him but he was a real jerk and just ignored me and did a burp and started fucking his T-girl twice as hard. He was a real creep and said he liked his asses like his speedos.
>>
>>82030409

a rich person is a good tipper

that's iincredibly hard to believe.

oh wait, i get it. it's because he's jewish and jews can't be generous to others. right?
>>
>>82030484
>Brendan Fraser
>T-girls
Too feminine for Brendan. He's 100% gay.
>>
File: gazza and ally mccoist.jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
gazza and ally mccoist.jpg
34KB, 590x350px
I met Gazza when I was like 7 years old. Can't remember what he was like. Too young appreciate his genius.

Also, our back garden used to back onto Ally McCoist's back garden. Still see him regularly in the local pub.

>tfw no yanks will know who these two are
>>
I installed/configured Michael Douglas's home security system years agoin Bermuda. Met Mike, but there was no sign of Catherine. ;_;
>>
>>82030529
This is what happens when insecure types have nothing and know it.
>>
File: 1472396795900.jpg (23KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
1472396795900.jpg
23KB, 598x399px
>>82030493
>>
Met Emma Stone at a café.
Told this a few times in these threads so I won't elaborate further.
>>
>>82030400
>On the autograph he wrote "it's spelled odenkirk with an R".

lel

Better than a normal autograph imo
>>
>>82030409
Why? I've heard dozens of stories of celebs giving really high tips. Not sure why that's hard to believe
>>
>>82030533
His T-girl had a goatee, he was really slamming that ass. Back and forth back and forth pump pump pump harder harder pumping pumping little wiggle of the hips move in a circular motion then pump it pump pump back and forth back and forth slam slam slap slap balls oh yes mmmmm slap slam back and forth in and out in in the cum
>>
File: 121112_han_crowder_640.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
121112_han_crowder_640.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>82030572
>r-reddit amirite bros
>bros?
>>
>>82028752
Good taste.
>>
>>82030625
>121112_han_crowder_640.jpg
>>
Met Emma Roberts once.
I tired to go talk to her and tripped on my own feet, fell face first on the sidewalk and gave myself a bloody nose.

She looked and laugh at me. Then she took pity and she gave me a very painful tugjob while pinching my nose and laughing at my pain.
>>
>>82030063
I was kinda expecting a punchline there.
>>
>>82028796
Most people in the world are low-iq shitskins, who knew? Pewdiepie even admits in one of his videos he preyed on "weak people" with his fake positivity to get popular.
>>
>>82029014
/ss/ with Nicki Minaj? Now that's something.
>>
Have I told you guys about the time I fingered Hex from Goodgame at a club once?
>>
>>82029014
>Nikki's smile at the end
The lucky fucker
>>
I sat next to E.O. Wilson at the Harvard Smithsonian in like 2005 or 2006, he was there giving a talk and it was crowded so the only place they had left for me to sit was up off to the side with the other presenters. He was really nice.
>>
I net the guy who played Biff in Back to the Future in line at the Dayton airport.
>>
>>82029518
jesus, alex could rip that twinks head clean off
>>
Barbra Fairchild walked through my living room to use the bathroom.
>>
>>82030136
>>82030358
By all accounts Dave Mustaine is a total asshole in person.
>>
File: 329790.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
329790.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>82027147
someone is shooting a movie around here but I've seen no stars
just a yellow cab
>>
Burlington VT? Do you remember which restaurant? I'm curious, I lived about 50 minutes outside of Burlington for 21 years.
>>
>>82030409
Honestly even normal do that. A wonderful lesbian couple once tipped me $80 on a $10 bill
>>
>>82031250
Meant for
>>82030364
>>
>>82031296
They wanted a 3sum with you, girl.

You missed out.
>>
>>82029894
Not sure if pasta or if you just post this in multiple threads
>>
>>82029348
>it's been ten years since it aired
gee fellas, where does the time fly?
>>
>>82030543
>not knowing the con artist and his sidekick pickled boy
Probably for the best.
>>
>>82030493
>reddit spacing
>>
File: amy_diamond.jpg (78KB, 750x481px) Image search: [Google]
amy_diamond.jpg
78KB, 750x481px
>>82027147
I got drunk with Kiefer Sutherland when he was at a local pub in my small town in Sweden

Wasn't really hanging out with him but I was part of the big group of people at his booth and I chatted with him for quite some time both at the pub and outside smoking
Really good fucking guy, although he got fucking wrecked and started wilding out a bit at the end, funny as fuck

Also, I fucked Amy Diamond back in 2011
I know she's not really a celebrity or even known internationally at all but she was pretty famous in my country back then
>>
I met Chirstopher Lloyd last year.
>>
>>82027147
Ive met john michael montgomery (the washed up country singer) if that counts. Hes from my hometown and has been hitting on my mom since high school.
Also, Amiri King (Le Funny facebook Felon) tipped me $20.
>>
I met Michael Moore once, just randomly showed up in my medium-size Canadian town to watch our mayoral election debates.

Dan Hill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATz8ZVTALo) once, he was going through a lot of issues at the time, I really felt for the guy.

I also met the late Stuart McLean on multiple occasions. Very cool guy, nice and down to earth; I miss him.
>>
File: penn-and-teller-crop[1].jpg (76KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
penn-and-teller-crop[1].jpg
76KB, 568x320px
I met these two before.

Penn was playing a cello at a venue I literally did a Looney Tunes double-take when I realized who it was, which seemed to amuse him.

They took pictures with a few people afterwards, but they were clearly pretty tuned out and probably just wanted to leave. Penn just kept rattling off the same "What's up boss, thanks for coming" line over and over to everyone, and Teller, would you believe it, said nothing.
>>
>>82029518
What is this body type called?

It's the same one as Ted Cruz, where their posture always looks like their clothes are too small and they're on the verge of awkwardly trying to hulk out.
>>
File: images (39).jpg (20KB, 369x399px) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
20KB, 369x399px
>>82032107
>>
>>82032107
It's super male vitality mode.
>>
>>82028658
The Revenant was fucking horrible.
>>
>>82027147
Patrick stewart made eye contact with me for a few seconds at a convention in ~2004
>>
>>82029304
I don't believe this, but I do believe Tarantino is a footfag.
>>
>>82027147
Hulk Hogan. I went to elementary school with Nick Hogan. We'd see him at Albertsons sometimes, but when Pokemon was big, we'd see him at the comic shop and he'd buy everybody stuff.
>>
Met Robin Williams in afghanistan, and Kevin Nealon on the flight home.
Both were just great dudes.
>>
>>82032997
>GOOOD MORNING AFGHANISTAN

Did you atleast try to convince Williams belts were going out of style?
You could have saved his life anon.
>>
>>82033035
Fuck saving Robin's life. He could have saved DFW's.
>>
>>82033035
that's how he fapped, anon. you can't paint a family style guy like robin williams as into auto-erotic asphyxiation. it's more tragic if it's actual suicide
>>
File: 1389201001196.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1389201001196.png
6KB, 419x249px
After a long night of drinking ended up at the place of the most famous Finnish punk singer drinking booze and listening to new demos. Also interviewed about half of active Finnish filmmakers.

International celebrities, no.
>>
>>82033182
Do you know who Kinetic Control is?
I guess my cousins in that band.
>>
>>82033229
Never heard. Hard to find on youtube since it offers videos about... kinetic control.
>>
File: 72054_1268865973.jpg (29KB, 547x410px) Image search: [Google]
72054_1268865973.jpg
29KB, 547x410px
>>82031685
lmao did your dick fit in between her teeth?

hon har inte varit känd sen 2006 förresten.
>>
I went to SDCC in 2009 and 2010. I met Jhonen Vasquez at a party hosted by Newgrounds, and I got to see Hayao Miyazaki on his second and probably last visit to the States. He looked like Colonel Sanders. I also met Matt Furie (who was wearing a Superman costume, eating a burrito, and doing shots of vodka at his artist's table) and bought a signed copy of Boy's Club 2.
>>
>>82031603
4, and that show was terrible
>>
>>82031518

not pasta. i've posted this before in similar threads. not a ton of times though. maybe five times since i've been on /tv/.
>>
File: 1488268205557.jpg (95KB, 840x828px) Image search: [Google]
1488268205557.jpg
95KB, 840x828px
Me on the right
>>
>>82034024
>Stallone more orange than Trump

How will the left ever recover?
>>
>>82034146
Why they're both orange nazis.
>>
I high fived Bill Bailey at a concert and shouted out at a recording for him to do something, I had hoped he'd have got my reference but he didn't. I meant to email him to apologise, he must have thought I was a heckler.
>>
File: Menino and James.png (1MB, 872x608px) Image search: [Google]
Menino and James.png
1MB, 872x608px
I won a writing contest in third grade that Bell Atlantic was doing in partnership with some schools about what the greatest invention was and how we can improve it.

I wrote about how TV was the greatest invention and that combining TV with the internet was the next step.

I wont a 1000 dollar savings bond and got to meet James Earl Jones, who was their spokesman. I shook his hand and got to listen to him read Curious George which was a fucking treat because his voice is fantastic.

This was... what back in 1997-98 maybe.

Please note that I am not the black kid in the pic.
>>
>>82034292
That kid is wondering why anyone would stare at a book and talk. Truly puzzling.
>>
>>82032942
>I do believe Tarantino is a footfag
brave stance to take
>>
>>82034164
look, Stallone is Punching Le Nazi xdd
>>
Met one of the Bogdanov brother in a Paris street 6 or 7 years ago.
>>
>>82037010

can i get a quick rundown?
>>
>>82027992

Are you Lionel Messi?
>>
>>82030543

>>tfw no yanks will know who these two are

"Alreet, the pope!"
>>
>>82027147

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>82037080
>staying at a hotel in the 16th Paris discrict, where old money lives
>go out after dark to buy some potato chips
>on the way see a man coming toward me, jeans and short leather coat
>recognize him instantly
>our eyes lock
>feel imbued by some mystical energy
>my mouth widens
>he immediatly looks straight at the floor and pop his collar up, trying to stay anonymous
>bear in mind he looks like this
>he's off into the night

Actually a couple of days before I met 2 streets away from there a french reality tv ""star"" that ended up killing himself a couple of months after that. Maybe its related who knows
>>
>>82027992
deshorn brown pic, now i've seen it all.
>>
There's been an interesting trend in my family for each generation to be involved with a serial killer in the Midwest

My Great Great grandfather was a part of the team that captured HH Holmes in Chicago and was on the witness stand talking about the Murder Castle
Then my Great Grandfather was one of the first reporters involved on the Ed Gein crimes in Wisconsin, and spoke to him privately once, and even went into the house.
My Grandfather was the engineering architect of Mary Hill cemetery in Niles, Illinois. He designed the renovations and was interred for the same cemetery as John wayne Gacy was.
My Dad actually met Gacy on one occasion when he was a 14 year old, and was even offered a personal construction job by him. My dad refused, on the basis that my grandfather was dying of brain cancer (passed away the next week). He said he felt ill when he found out later of Gacy's crimes
My uncle was in Milwaukee for a while, living in the same street as Dahmer's horrible apartment complex. He mentioned he used to see Dahmer at the local corner store in the wee hours of the night , and was at the big arrest and watched as they carried out the bodies and drums.
>>
I met the girl from good game in a Sydney nightclub once, she was really wasted and gave me a handjob under the table
>>
File: fun with the shatman.jpg (555KB, 1073x1021px) Image search: [Google]
fun with the shatman.jpg
555KB, 1073x1021px
Met William Shatner at Comic Con, had a blast!

Looking good Shat!
>>
>>82038003
late twice over
>>
I lived in the same apartment building with the cast of Empire for a while

Don't like the show so I didn't care much

Bryshere Gray would always come hauling bags and bags of Gucci and LV, wore too much cologne, and wore aviator sunglasses and smirked at me in the elevator. Seemed like a dick

Gabourey Sidibe smiled at me and seemed generally pleasant

I saw Kaitlin Doubleday's tits in the window while I was in the hot tub

They usually spent some nights in the guest lounge playing cards and shooting the shit with each other

It kind of sucked because I literally lived with a bunch of celebrities, but none that I actually give a shit about
>>
i saw a literal who aussie rapper 360 at a funeral i was at for my great grandma, he was there because his brother died or some shit
>>
>>82039598
Don't ever (you) me again
>>
>>82039643
you made those names up, didn't you?
>>
File: 1480142901915.png (247KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
1480142901915.png
247KB, 432x313px
>>82027147
I met Yusuke Urameshi once, it was in college and I got attacked by a spirit, he showed up with some ugly ginger cunt. Yusuke saved me but the whole time the ginger cunt kept muttering "Urameshi" under his breath while he fought a boner in his pants. I don't think he realised that I noticed it was pretty embarrassing desu.
>>
>>82039643
One of the girls my wife went to school with is a higher up in production on that show. Weird.
>>
I was at the an HBO wrap party for Season 1 of the Sorpanos in NYC. I sat at the table with Tony, Paulie, Chrissy and Bobby.
>>
I once delivered food to Mark Cuban. He was really nice
>>
>>82040363
No shit? Anything cool to share? I would've loved to meet those guys.
>>
>>82040391
I saw them and they invited me to the table to have a drink and a smoke (somehow we were allowed to smoke at the club they threw it at) I got the hug James too, he is very tall and I asked him in the trailers why does he look shorter and he said "they shoot me to look smaller" it was awesome because the banter the 4 had was great, you could tell James was kind of still in character and he was smoking a cigar riffing on Chris.
>>
I fingered Hex in a nightclub in Sydney once.
>>
>>82040468
Awesome. Glad you got a chance to hang out with those who guys. The Sopranos is my favorite show of all time.
>>
>>82040819
-who
>>
met the legend taking the bus in new york
>>
>>82040883

Dude you met Elijah Wood?
>>
>>82027147
I saw Jeremy Clarkson drive by in a convertible once.
>>
>>82038332
Well now you have to meet a killer. You didn't know Elliot Rodgers did you?
>>
>>82031603
I know what you mean. Kill la Kill was the last anime I watched. It was so disappointing I got angry and destroyed my computer. I had to get a job to pay for another one and now I don't even want to watch sex filled degeneracy that is anime.
>>
>>82038003
my all time favorite pasta
>>
I see Ian Mckellen frequently.
I'm a labourer for the building company fixing up his guest house. He's a polite and pleasant man, not everybody in London is.
I see his Ex-lover Nick almost every day though, he lets him paint there.
>>
>>82029776
>Needing advice on whether or not to take a picture with the M'asked Man
>>
>>82040919
not that guy but I did meet Elijah Wood at a convention a few years ago
>>
>>82032107
It's peak male performance, you may not like how it looks, but there it is.
>>
met Corneille (Cornelius in other areas) and Pierre Lapointe. two of my favorite singers growing up
pierre was walking with a dude hand in hand it was pretty weird
>>
>>82029014
Lucky kid. He can fap to that memory for a lifetime.
>>
Can someone explain the boss baby meme to me?
>>
File: yusuke3.png (145KB, 486x488px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke3.png
145KB, 486x488px
>>82040329
You feeling okay man?
>>
I met Warwick Davis and the guy who wore the Darth Vader suit (not JEJ)
>>
I walked by David Cross while he was walking his dog in the village one night. I said he was awesome and he wasn't too pleased.
>>
>>82027147
My dad met prince charles randomly during a lunch break and shook his hand. Closest I've gotten to a celebrity was seeing a Tenacious D concert.
>>
>>82041915
There's nothing to explain. It's the latest in child pandering animated braindead flicks that Pixar has been shitting out for over a decade. They're all identical clones of each other in regards to humor and "characters."
>>
I saw Brendan Fraser at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Bars in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay your alimony first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>>
>>82042378
>Milky Bars
>>
>>82042543
>He doesn't subtly edit his copypastas
>>
My mom sat across from some county singer she really likes (Kenny logins iirc) he even smiled at her but she was too shy to ask for an autograph. She told me she always regretted not asking.

So when she worked with Wayne fucking Gretzky (he was a customer) she was still to shy to ask for an autograph, she said it would have been "unprofessional".

When she was in Vegas she ran into one of her favorite actors Mathew Mcconaughey, she new I wouldn't let her forget. So she finally gathered the courage, she walked up to him and asked for an autograph. He said no.
>>
>>82042847
Autographs seem like such pointless things to get. Why not try and talk to them like people instead of getting them to sign something.
>>
>>82039126
Wtf is wrong with his face
>>
>>82044421
He'll be fine.
>>
>>82031603
Kill la Kill got me into anime and is more enjoyable than anything Hollywood has shit out in years
>>
File: a5d242fb595157f382ee090f9b36493d.jpg (941KB, 2048x1638px) Image search: [Google]
a5d242fb595157f382ee090f9b36493d.jpg
941KB, 2048x1638px
Danielle from American Pickers can through my lane at my retail cuck job. she looked frumpy, like intentionally to dissuade people from thinking it's her but the finger tattoos gave it away. fyi she bought makeup, wine and Fantastic Beasts on blu ray
>>
>>82045967
Who?
>>
File: IMG_2991.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Met this dude at a con last week, he didn't like sand
>>
File: 96015_front.jpg (256KB, 1190x1500px) Image search: [Google]
96015_front.jpg
256KB, 1190x1500px
>>82027147
I shook hands with Shigeru Miyamoto at e3. It seemed very tired. Also had Werner Herzog walk right past me on the street at a film festival.
>>
>>82027147
met Gok Wan. wanted to tell him he was a fag but bottled it and hugged him instead. now I'm the fag
>>
>>82032942

>I don't believe this, but I do believe Tarantino is a footfag.

It was really unimpressive actually. I question whether he was actually fucking some chick later in the night (because that bartender was usually full of shit) but I did legitimately stumble into a low-key party for Django Unchained.
>>
>>82027147
I worked on ghost in the shell. Michael Pitt is fucking insane, Robert sanders is cool
>>
Met Avery Brooks once, he's a really nice fella, cracked as a bottle though.
>>
>>82046722
>It seemed very tired.
I know this was probably just a typing mistake but you made me laugh
>>
I'm Taylor Swift
>>
>>82047839
hi taylor you're pretty cute
>>
>>82047839
Okay cool, but have you ever met a celebrity?
>>
>>82047886
I met Bill Cosby once, but i don't really remember much
>>
>>82027147
Recently met John Oliver while in NY visiting the 30 Rock building. Just strolled into the lobby like a normal tourist, no bodyguards or anything. Waved "Hey John!" and he came over. Very nice guy, shook hands and told him I love his show. Very humble and gracious. He seemed to be in a hurry so I didn't take a picture with him unfortunately.
>>
>>82029304
Please die normalfag
>>
Not me but my dad was an extra in Lincoln as a senator when they were filming in my city of Richmond, Virginia in the capital building during the summer. Some people he said he met on set...

>Spielberg is a very personable and cheery guy who cares about everyone from the biggest star to the smallest extra. Very accommodating.

>Lee Pace was a really fun guy to film with. Would pal around with the extras and would eat lunch with them and not his trailer.

>Tommy Lee Jones was a cranky asshole who would prolong shots because he wouldn't leave his trailer. Apparently made Spielberg and dressed up extras wait three hours in the hot weather because he wouldn't come to the set. Nobody apparently liked him, even the big actors

>Sally Field was real nice but kept to herself for the most part.

He never got to see Daniel Day but apparently the whole crew on high alert if he showed up to talk to Spielberg because he apparently couldn't see images of Lincoln or it would throw him off so like pennies, five dollar bills couldn't be out or pictures/painting.
>>
>>82033093
Either way, anon could have given Robin a hand with that too. Sure he'd have loved to. Anon, not Robin that is.
>>
>>82032021
>You met Penn Jillette and didn't jaw the fucker.

You failed anon.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.