[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty General ITT: Rick and Mort discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Rick and Morty General

ITT: Rick and Mort discussion
>>
thread poll, are you more of a rick or a morty?
>>
>>82027015
morty
>>
>>82027015
Rick
>>
This show fucking sucks but I kinda like morty even if his character is a bit shallow.
Don't really get why anyone would care about rick.
His character is just retarded. Seems like he's written to be the be all, end all of cartoon characters. He should just be the main villain of the series or something and not the protagonist.
>>
*BURP!* Listen Morty, god i-i-is dead, there's nothing you can do about it, *BURP* , w-w-when you are 20 like our c-core audience, remember that being trans or gay is GOOD, OK, Morty?
>>
The entire ending of that episode was edgy and juvenile as fuck.
>>
>>82026990
Honestly never want to watch this show again after seeing all over this website
>Futurama is better anyway
>>
more like reddit and memey
>>
Pickle Riiiiiiiiiiiiick
Boom
Big reveal
>>
>>82027177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2N3HrT0klI

that was the point, they hit upon the real meat of the issue and decide to ignore it and get roided and beat up randoms to feel satisfied
>>
>>82027177
Beating people up happens a lot. The writers thing that and gratuitous violence are funnies
>>
Why does this show make /tv/ feel so insecure?
>>
>>82026990
Alright artwork but storywise and characterwise it is terrible.
>I remember my first toke
>>
>>82027279
>>82027320
No I meant it was really fucking gay and something a teenager would write into a show.
>>
>>82027346
>Alright artwork
hmm
>>
>>82027351
>it was really fucking gay
>something a teenager would write
lmao

>>82027346
>Alright artwork
how stupid are you
>>
>>82027351
I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>82027379
>>82027365
Calm down, bill nye is still available on netflix you fuckin sperges
>>
>>82027410
it has terrible artwork you pleb
>>
File: (you).jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
5KB, 219x230px
>>82027442
>it has terrible artwork you pleb
>i watch rick and morty for the story tehe
>>
>>82027015
rick
>>
>>82027463
dumb dogeposter
>>
>>82027015
I'm more of a pickle Rick desu
>>
>>82029126

pickle rick general /prg/ was unironically the best thread on /tv/ this year
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.