[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: Dick.jpg (28KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dick.jpg
28KB, 590x375px
What's his fucking problem?
>>
Acoustic
>>
He's got big brother syndrome
>>
>>82023395
R u acoustic. That photo is pretty designed to make the maximum number of people envious as fuck with their incomplete no bish life.
It's the stuff of fantasies.
>>
electric infetterence
>>
>>82023473
That's not even a real thing. Fucken special snowflake faggot.
>>
Reminder that he did nothing wrong
>>
>>82023044
He thinks his brother being a lawyer as well tarnishes the McGill name
>>
Yet another intense examination into the Byzantine world of lawyering which /tv/ failed to understand.
>>
>>82023781
Dude he is a faggot. We meet pricks like this IRL and that's all we can handle and then we go away and think he's a bit strange but he's really good at x. This is like living with one of these fucks.

Look at how Jimmy is influenced. His dad was a weak fuck and people ran games on him so learnt go run games but after seeing how chuck works and shit in law and being in the mail room he was inspired by him like he was inspired by the grifters and got a law degree and what does chuck do? No no no this story doesn't fit his world view of jimmy. He tells Howard that jimmy can never work there.
Chuck means the world to Jimmy but chuck is a fucken asshole. Period. He's a fucken dick.
>>
I watched the latest episode and I already can't remember if anything happened
>>
>>82023893
Just think about this. If Chuck had let him work there and rise up the ranks whatever then jimmy will be "spiritually" fulfilled and would have never had any want or need to go out an run game and shit.
Chuck is a faggot. Fuck him.
>>
>>82023044
he's stuck in a time loop and relives the same two months of 2002 over and over again.
>>
>>82023044
Same thing that's been wrong since the start: Jimmy + Law Degree
>>
>>82023714
Wtf is even so grat about the McGill name? Does Chuck have a family, a kid, a legacy? All he has is his fucking name, quite pathetic if you ask me.
Chuck is a douchebag of the worst kind.
>>
File: 94543958.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
94543958.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>82024013
>Wtf is even so great about the McGill name?
>All he has is his fucking name
>>
>>82024013
Its not really about the name. That's an excuse he doesn't want to be associated with jimmy. But jimmy loves him. He really values the relationship. He values chuck's acceptance etc. Fucken chuck is such a fucken dick he likes Ernesto more than jimmy which is cute since they were both in the mail room.
>>
>>82023473
I saw Chuck at a grocery store in Albuquerque yesterday. I told him how cool it was to be his brother, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for legal advice or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with one Albuquerque newspaper in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for that.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took the paper and started scanning it, he stopped her and told her to scan each page individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned the newspaper and put it in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by citing legal rulings.
>>
>>82023948
Why should Chuck have to hire Jimmy? Chuck is a partner at a prestigious law firm. He is a responsible person and has a fiduciary responsibility to his partners. Chuck knows Jimmy's a dishonest conman, and someone like that doing something wrong would severely damage the reputation of the firm. Just because Jimmy got a degree from some online law school doesn't mean he is owed a job. Also Jimmy has never acted like a responsible person at any point during the series, so Chuck was right.
>>
>>82023965
Fox?
>>
>>82023044
literally has a gaping anus because his brother has boundless charisma and he knows damn well that he will go far if he stays on the straight and narrow, just as long as he's not a lawyer that can outshine him. jimmy could be an ultra successful doctor who diagnoses patients with witchcraft and tea leaves and chuck wouldn't care so long as he can't outshine him in his own profession. also severe mommy issues and jealousy because thier mom called out for jimmy on her deathbed.
>>
>>82024104
You don't see it.
Its his firm. Okay you are correct that chuck should care about what the partners think but Howard has no problem with him.
Howard even set jimmy up with that nice law firm even though he didnt have to. He had to take the brunt of it because it was only chuck who didn't want him there.
Does chuck sit jimmy down and say why he doesn't want him there? No.
Jimmy had surely been on the straight and narrow for a long time to befriend Kim and stuff.
Chuck is just an asshole. If you can't seek forgiveness and a new start from your blood brother where can you seek it?
>>
>>82023465
I don't think you understood me, and your reply is bewildering. You should consider not communicating your thoughts to people.
>>
Chuck is correct about Jimmy not belonging, and only hurting himself and others, by being a top-tier lawyer. As history has shown us, he was absolutely right to try and get Jimmy away from the more professional companies/cases/etc

Counterpoint to this, McGill/Wexler is exactly where Jimmy belongs, where he thrives, and where he's in love. But Chuck just can't let go.

It's sad.
>>
>>82024266
I see it perfectly. Chuck knows Jimmy and is honest with himself. Jimmy is a crook and always will be. Even when Jimmy is supposedly staying out of trouble he is still doing multiple things that would get him disbarred. The whole point of showing young Jimmy learning how to cheat the system is that it's who he is.
>>
>>82024347
But that runs completely counter to jimmy doing everything he can to gain the love and acceptance of Chuck. Welcome to human beings anon. They are a complicated bunch.
If chuck thought that jimmy was still playing up then why did he hire him at all then? All kinds of mischef can be done with peoples mail.
>>
>>82024340
This. Chuck was right to make Jimmy go his own way rather than hire him but secretly I think he hoped Jimmy would fail.

Now with Chuck constantly undermining them I think that we can all see that it's going to be Chuck who creates Saul Goodman out of fear of Jimmy being exactly that.
>>
>>82024428
>>82024447
Do you think its easy to pass the bar? Jimmy failed 5 times before finally passing and he did the whole fucken thing through correspondence. It shows incredibly perseverance to accomplish that. Chuck is a fucken faggot who didn't give two shits about any of that though.
You would have to be a heartless sonofabitch to not give him a chance after all that.
>>
>>82023044

He's an oldschool lawyer. The kind that was trained and practiced when it was unethical for a lawyer to advertise. He thinks of the profession as a higher calling and its profoundly ashamed that it has fallen to the point where "Slipping Jimmy" could be a lawyer. It's pretty obvious for anyone who went to law school.
>>
I always thought Chucks wife died but in Episode 2 it's revealed that she left him (unless it's been revealed before and my memory is just poor)

Very telling.
>>
>>82024428
He's still pulling scams and tricks while he's a lawyer throughout the entire show. He literally never cleans it up completely. Sure he wants Chuck to love him but the reason Chuck doesn't is because Jimmy is fundamentally dishonest. As for the mail thing I think Chuck even says that he put him in some out of the way job where he couldn't hurt anyone.

>>82024475
it's the top firm in NM as far as I can tell

how many of the attorneys there do you think failed the bar 5 times?
>>
>>82024502
Whatever... Plenty of professionals take their job very seriously. Chuck isn't some law institution. He's a fucken retard man who thinks electricity and emf will kill him.
>>
>>82024541
The shows start after the fact but jimmy and chucks relationship has existed in times before the show starting.
Jimmy has shown multiple times that he isn't fundamentally dishonest. He wouldn't have let himself get taped if he was.
>>
>>82024583
doesn't the show start with him paying some teenagers to jump in front of a car?
>>
>>82024635
Replace dishonest with cruel and insidious.
>>
>>82024645
Jimmy doesn't take it lying down. He did that address shit for Kim and because even though she won it fair and square the actually cruel and insidious person chuck stole them back just to piss them off.
>>
>>82024680
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Jimmy is a con-man, a liar, a thief, and a bastard, but it all comes from a place of good. He's basically a child desu.
>>
>>82023044
>What's his fucking problem?

He wasn't Squiggy
>>
>>82024701
Cruel and insidious does not mean like a child
>>
>>82024701
A well intentioned conman still shouldn't be a lawyer. The most Chuck can do is keep him from ruining his own firm.
>>
>>82024823
Chuck could have told him 1 on 1 instead of pushing the blame on Hamlin. This is not how you treat family.
>>
He's mad that Mike got to shoot drugs with a sniper rifle
>>
>>82024890
fair enough but he was ultimately right about Jimmy's character
>>
>>82024541
Jimmy only failed to pass the bar twice, which is actually really impressive given his education. Even ivy leaguers are known to fail a few times.
>>
>>82025104
bar exams have a 70+% pass rate
>>
>>82025176
>t. my ass
>>
>>82025347
NM has like an 80% pass rate.
>>
>>82024210
>and jealousy

100% this. Jimmy was the chad brother who got all the girls and he hates him.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.