[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would it go down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0438.jpg (32KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
32KB, 236x354px
How would it go down?
>>
I admit I would watch that. But I have no idea who that guy next to House is.
>>
>>82015988
"Autistic Screeching"
>>
>>82016011
That's Spock.
>>
Gigantic egos would clash.

Except for Jim Parsons', he seems ironically like a nice guy irl.
>>
>>82016079
On the other side
>>
>>82015988
Sherlock would murder all of them for failing to properly worship the dragon of Babylon on the full moon, and then he'd become the beast that he worshipped, and get out of the loop, back into the infernal plane
>>
>>82015988
someone post the pasta already jesus christ
>>
who's under dr who
>>
>>82016191
some guy from Supernatural.
>>
File: layers.jpg (67KB, 888x850px) Image search: [Google]
layers.jpg
67KB, 888x850px
>Chandler: *Is sitting*
>Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
>Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
>Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
>House and Sherlock: "Idiots."
>Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
>Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
>Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
>Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"

haha!
>>
>>82016098
Michael J Fox
>>
>>82016191
>>82016098
Asstiel
>>
>>82015988

THATS A LOT OF WHITE MALES
>>
>>82015988
Trump should be on there too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.