[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Thoughts?
>>
>>82014424
Prior to Scott fucking Ramona it's the best thing Edgar ever did. The rest of the movie is so-so.
>>
Enjoyable if you are under 22
>>
>>82014424
Some cool transitions. That's about it.
>>
Shite
>>
>>82014424
Shit
>>
One of my favorites. Highly relatable, made me think of a lot of situations I was in and people I knew. Still reminds me of some old friends of mine.
>>
>>82014424
>Good soundtrack
>Shit movie
As a side note Brie Larson can't sing and they should have just dubbed her with the original vocals.
>>
>>82014424
top five
this and ocean's 11 are my top two most rewatchable movies, ive seen 11 probably as many times, and scott pilgrim probably 6 or 7
>>
It's an ok movie. Fun but not really mindblowing, especially when you rewatch.
>>82014666
A (You) for Satan bait.
>>
>>82014424
Scott picked the wrong grill but it's a great movie
>>
I thought it did a really bad job of establishing any sort of stakes or grounding and as a result I felt like the characters could basically pull anything out of their ass (which they did) After the first fight scene I just got bored because there wasn't much to really engage you

i think if you read the comic or you are just happy to sit through a glorified music video then you probably disagree with me
>>
>>82014424

Spawned an pretty damn amazing retro-themed beat-em-up game that promptly vanished once the license ran out.
>>
>>82014424
The most faggoty film ever made from top to bottom DOGSHIT.

They got the casting right.
>>
>>82014424

The shit.

Aside from the major miscast, Scott being played by Michael Cera of all people, the show was on point and a blast till the end with a rockin' OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyN2eJpMXHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmH4JFlUaEM
>>
Good movie, bad adaptation
>>
It looks reddit as fuck
>>
ctrl f "reddit"

zero results
>>
>>82016810
thread
>>
I don't know why micheal cera was cast
>>
>>82016996
He was a hot name at the time and people thought Scott was an awkward dweeby guy like Cera but in reality Scott was just a a major asshole
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.