[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was there no Jill in The Leftovers last week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why was there no Jill in The Leftovers last week?
>>
She was written out buddy.
>>
her character is done. rest of show is everyone chasing kevin jr to straya to bring him back to jarden to save the world
>>
>>82012842
>>82012797
>her character is done.
>She was written out buddy.
NO FUCKING WAY SHUT UP
>>
She has such a boring face.
>>
all the kids stories are done
>>
>>82012765
Thank god they took out the worst character off the show.
>>
what happened to her qt friend with the nice feet from S1?
>>
>>82012979
pumped and dumped by Kevin
>>
>>82012857
there's 6 eps left.

- kevin sr. and his apocalyptic vision
- kevin jr and nora in straya looking for radiation con man
- matt episode where he realizes kevin jr has to go back
- laurie goes to straya to "set nora and kevin on thier paths" (jill might actually be in this ep for a few minutes)
- another international assassin style episode
- final ep is nora and the apocalypse

your waifu is done
and a shit
>>
>>82012999
but Jil is credited for all the last episodes.
>>
The new theme is so fucking terrible, and they just recycled the images from last season's intro.
what the fuck man
>>
>>82013042
laurie and michael (preacher kid) were credited for episode 2 and look how that went. a lot of people get credits for eps they're not in.
>>
>>82013051
I like the song but I agree abut the images. Should have done different pics at least.
>>
>>82012765
dropped, not even gonna catch up with s2 now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.