[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old was Cleopatra? Also Rome thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Cunny.png (2MB, 1388x910px) Image search: [Google]
Cunny.png
2MB, 1388x910px
How old was Cleopatra?

Also Rome thread.
>>
>>82011609
SHE WAS GREEK
>>
>>82011638
Well, she was of the Ptolemaic dynasty but they had been ruling Egypt for decades.
>>
SHE WAS A CONSUL OF MUH DICK
>>
>>82011609
TRVE CVNNY

FOR TRVE ROMANS
>>
>>82011703
Perhaps longer than that.
>>
So is Pullo the progenitor of the black race of kings?
>>
>>82011703
Sure, but genetically they were Greek, right? I don't know if they did any mixing with native Egyptians. Think I read somewhere Ptolemy took up the ancient Egyptians custom of marrying into family.
>>
>>82011609
Historically, she was 21 when she first met Caesar.
>>
>>82011810
Cleopatra's ancestry is full of inbreeding. Her parents were either siblings or cousins.
>>
>>82011609
old enough
if you can percive what im relaying
>>
File: 1449123789499840.jpg (174KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1449123789499840.jpg
174KB, 600x709px
who here /mocksonegodplebs/?
>>
>>82011810
Who can truly claim to be "genetically" Egyptian, or Roman for that matter?
>>
>>82012006
Are you talking about today? If so don't know. I think there was some study done in Rome and on genetics and it said that it was basically the same as ancient Romans. I think.
>>
>>82011609
Too
>>
>>82012046
Are you saying you wouldn't mash a queen on drugs?
>>
>>82012039
No, I mean even then. Egypt had been occupied and invaded by so many different nations up to that era that being Egyptian was far more cultural than genetic.
>>
>>82012110
I would guess that the Egyptians of the time when Rome controlled it were closer to ancient Egyptians than Egyptians today are to Egyptians of Roman times. Who exactly are you thinking of when you talk about being occupied etc.? Because you have to remember that occupation doesn't mean that the people start to get all mixed with the occupiers. Most of the time it just meant the ruling class were of the conqueror's lands. Koine Greek spread to the richfags all over the Middle-East, but the plebs still spoke their own languages. Just like in more modern times like say when French was the language of royalty. In Russia they would speak French with each other, but the common Russian spoke none of it.

So ultimately I'd say they were still probably close. Unless there's some event I don't know of. Haven't read a lot about Egypt too be desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.