[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what shows and movies would someone from plebbit like? asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
15KB, 300x300px
what shows and movies would someone from plebbit like?

asking for a friend.

Hardmode: No BvS, Star Wars or Drive
>>
BvS, Star Wars, or Drive
>>
Rick and Morty
>>
>>82009857
BvS, Star Wars, or Drive
>>
File: hofff.jpg (16KB, 296x274px) Image search: [Google]
hofff.jpg
16KB, 296x274px
>>82009893
>>82009920
>>
>>82009857
why don't you go ask them and fuck off?
fag
>>
>>82010064
>>
bumpt
>>
Twin Peaks
>>
>>82011842
Fuck off Twin Peaks is ours.
>>
>>82011886
You belong on reddit
>>
File: howitfeelstochew5gum.webm (3MB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
howitfeelstochew5gum.webm
3MB, 1280x530px
>bvs
Please stop pushing this unfunny meme
You can call me plebbit and lebbit all you want but the proof is there when the Marvel subplebbit has twice more subscribers than the DC one.
Checkmate
>>
>>82011929
Both are reddit, just one is more popular than the other
>>
Any major popular release. They consider stuff like Tarantino to be indie and PTA or Wes Anderson to be "art films". Because of the upvote system on the most surface level popular big budget well reviewed stuff gets any attention.
>>
>>82009857
any shows and movies that you don't like
>>
>>82009857
Marvel movies and shows. GotG. Deadpool. Superhero shit in general.
>>
>>82009857

Rick and Morty
>>
>>82009857
Here's a little tip for you

Reddit is the number 4 most visited website in the united states of america, that's higher than instagram or twitter

you wouldn't ask what movies 'somebody from instragram' or 'somebody from twitter' would like now would you?

That's because you realise that these two websites are made up of millions of individuals who all have their own tastes and opinions

Now, it's exactly the same for reddit. Reddit isn't one person.
>>
The only good subreddit is /r/moviescirclejerk, which exist soley to make fun of Reddit taste and steal tv memes

From my research there:

Moon
Interstellar
Pulp Fiction (basically any tarantino)
>>
>>82009857
Marvel
>>
>>82012175
... And DC.

All capeshit.
>>
>>82009857
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is the most Reddit collection of movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>82012120
>t. redditard
>>
>>82012245
Indeed, but he said no BvS so I was playing it safe.
>>
File: 4chan vs reddit.jpg (95KB, 637x662px) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs reddit.jpg
95KB, 637x662px
>>
Harder question. What is the least Reddit show or movie? I'd guess the Man in the High Castle.
>>
>>82012372
LOL, good joke
>>
>>82012372
The Passion of the Christ
>>
File: IMG_7834.jpg (70KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7834.jpg
70KB, 600x656px
>>82012120
jesus christ dude, you didn't have to go that far
>>
>>82009857
The Inbetweeners UK. The Inbetweeners US (you know, the watchable version) is for patrician taste.
>>
>>82012571
Neither of them are watchable. You're a no-taste having faggot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.