[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we have a Mexican Wonder Woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Why can't we have a Mexican Wonder Woman?
>>
Would be way better than that Israeli twig.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>82009210
giv muscle gf
>>
Because there would be no commitment to doing good.
>>
>>82009210
Aren't the Justice League going to *stop* an alien invasion in the movie?
>>
>>82009210
The only thing a mexican woman works on is getting pregnant.
>>
>>82009275
The only white women works on is not getting pregnant by white bois by taking all types of birthcontrol to save themselves for black seed.
>>
>>82009210
>>82009238

Why do all these fitness chicks always get fake tits?
>>
she's supposed to be from the Mediterranean so it would probably work
>>
>>82009448
because they lose their boobs by turning them into muscles
>>
>>82009210
mexicans are discusting and this one is especially ugly
>>
>>82009448
because having little flaps of empty skin hanging off your pecs feels bad
>>
>>82009448
Because anyone who's that into fitness is already incredibly vain.
>>
>>82009448
They trade them for dicks.

And holy fuck that is an ugly ugly fucking body.

And she'd still get her head kicked in, raped and shot by a cholo.
>>
i want mexipusy!
>>
>>82009470
>>82009494
>>82009506

It just seems redundant. They work hard for a flatter stomach and shapely ass and all that, then just go out get fake tits.
>>
>>82009699
you mean hypocritical? it would be redundant if she already had huge tits
>>
>>82009772

Yeah hypocritical is what I meant, thank you.
>>
File: vanessa.jpg (86KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
vanessa.jpg
86KB, 540x432px
>>82009210
More and more hispanics are starting to consider themselves 'white'. Hispanic identity is dying faster than the actual white race.

The worlds basically just gonna be; africans, muslims, jews, chinks, japs, indians, and people who think they are white but are basically sub-human (sorry) very soon.

Here's a picture of Vanessa Hudgens. She is a cutie. Shes like mexican and fillipina or whatever or something. She is too short and soft to be wonder woman though.
>>
File: 252813152529.jpg (354KB, 1212x1440px) Image search: [Google]
252813152529.jpg
354KB, 1212x1440px
We already had one
Now let the jews have their way
>>
Why can't we have a peruvian Batgirl?
>>
>>82009819
That's not a good thing though. The definitions of who's white has already been diluted far too much. When you have people who are clearly nonwhite refer to themselves as white, and have actual white people agreeing with them, it's just as harmful as racemixing. Besides, the hispanic "identity" doesn't mean anything, at least in the US. Most mestizos there are not "hispanic" because they haven't been raised in a hispanic household/society. they just say they are for brownie points because most americans are huge muh heritage fags. In the end you're right though, latinos will be considered white, starting in the US and moving south. It's sad.
>>
>>82010283
do peruvians have hairier pusy?
>>
>>82010824
Peruvians have high amerinidan ancestry so probably not. Amerindians are hairless as fuck. Most men can't even grow any kind of beard other than stubble.
>>
>>82010947
what
stubble is just hair shorn short
>>
>>82009555
Are you okay?
>>
>>82009459

This, provided she could lose the accent.
>>
>>82009210
I mean we had white Goku and white Motoko Kusanagi so why not?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.