/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh stickers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>muh stickers
>>
>lawful neutral
worst alignment
>>
>>82004210
>lawful
>>
>>82002657
Better _____ Mike
>>
How the fuck do he go from demanding the right amount of stickers and doing jobs without carrying to the shit he did in BB?
His granddaughter and daughter in law never even died, cus they're both alive in BB.
>>
>>82004352
It's like he says to the pill-dealer guy, you need to have a personal code that doesn't necessarily correlate with the law.
He sees things like killing his son's killers as justified, not a huge leap that he'd think a role in Gus' relatively noble (compared to the cartel) operation is just another job.
>>
>>82004443
I don't buy it as of yet. Some monumental shit's gonna have to happen this season.
>>
>>82004352
His daughter will extort more money from him. He'll need to take the job from Gus to keep the flow of money coming.
>>
>>82004611
Well yeah. Obviously right now he's not willing to just fling his Magnum around and kill for cash without a second thought, we all get that. His transformation is still in process, just like Jimmy, his changes are just a bit more subtle. He goes from being a silent tough guy to a mostly silent but sometimes yappy hit man.
Anyway the writers already gave away some inside knowledge on accident, Peter Gould said that Mike is motivated by rage, that's really the big thing about Mike that they learned when writing this last season, and it is going to be rage and frustration that ultimately drives him to do bad things, that's his tragic undoing, his rage. So how ever we see him change in future episodes you can bet it's mainly because he's pissed and feels like he needs to right a wrong. For Walter it was pride and hubris, for Mike its about justice
>>
>>82004255
Dude's got a strict moral code, that's his whole character, dummie.
>>
>yfw if it wasn't for lack of stickers jimmy and mike would have never developed a rapport and nothing would have happened

B R A V I N C E
>>
>>82005206
Jimmy's lack of tickets and his desire to pass anyway show his crooked nature.
Mike's insistence on the tickets show his own strong code.
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>82004352
A job's a job. Take pride in what you do wether it's collecting parking tickets or wasting motherfuckers & turning them into applesauce.
>>
>>82004611
He's probably going to reject Gus's offer to work with him at first, there will be some drama, but we all know he ends up working for him.
>>
Mikes stake out scenes are the best.
He is the best one on the show besides Gus.
I'm 10.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.