[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever fall asleep while watching a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 07-1.jpg (117KB, 2400x1601px) Image search: [Google]
07-1.jpg
117KB, 2400x1601px
Did you ever fall asleep while watching a movie?
>>
>>82001957
batman v superman
interstellar
>>
File: 200_s.gif (47KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47KB, 310x200px
>>82001957
>not watching your movies like this
>>
>>82001957
If it's comfy, dark, and not to loud.
>>
Interstellar.
Tried to watch it the second time as well, but then I just got bored.
>>
>>82002021
What are the beams of light that come downwards from the screen whenever I'm not holding my eyelids fully open?
The beams are more noticeable in the dark, for example street lights when you're walking past them at night, the beams get longer and shorter when you squint/open your eyes
>>
>>82001957
I do every night with our mum
>>
>>82001957
Avatar. Not that I was bored, just stoned and laying on a comfy couch. Listened to the audio through surround sound as I dozed and saw a different movie in my head. Was cool.
>>
Batman v Superman as well and Wild Strawberries

I managed to stay awake for Ikiru though at 3AM
>>
>tried to watch gladiator twice
>fell asleep both times before the beginning in the forest even ends
>always tell everyone it's one of my favorite movies
>>
I've literally seen 100s of movies in the theaters. Only two I ever fell asleep in was 007 Specter and The Martian
>>
File: 1476327317150.jpg (26KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476327317150.jpg
26KB, 400x378px
>>82002122
Who the fuck is this??
[Spoiler]I know exactly what you're talking about but I don't know [/spoiler]
>>
If it's boring yeah. If a movie's good it will keep me up no matter how tired I am.
>>
>take my father to the movies
>he's old
>falls asleep almost immediately
>ticket was $15
fucking hate when this happens. normies amiright?
>>
Avatar, but that's because the 3D gave me nausea and I fainted. It was a great movie.
>>
>>82001957
Some of my favorite childhood memories are falling asleep and trying to stay awake to watch moviesor play video games at sleep overs. That warm sleepy feeling rushing over me while my eyelids were heavy, trying to fight off the sleep. I remember it fondly. A lot of movies were enhanced and were placed in rarefied air. Like, a kid in king arthurs court. Nothing the film actually does will compare to what my mind made it seem like when I was 8 or so trying to piece together the pieces.

As an adult I find it much easier to stay awake. Especially at a theater. If you mean it in a metaphorical way then sure. I was bored to "sleep" watching dr strange, cafe society, sully, finding dory...just to name a few fairly recent boring films.
>>
>>82001972
Batman v. Superman
Star Wars, every single one but the new ones. (Prequels are great sleep magic.)
Cheech and Chong movies
>>
>>82001957
No, and I don't understand how people do. Even if I think the movie is boring, I'll get fidgety and anxious, but I have never fallen asleep. The only way I can see it happening is if you're tired in the first place, but then why would you sit down to watch a movie if you're tired? I'm still young and full of energy. I have no reason to fall asleep while watching a movie unless I intend to do just that for some reason.
>>
>>82002906
>why would you sit down to watch a movie if you're tired
I watch movies at night with all the lights turned off so I can give it my full attention, its great for scifi. pandorum and videodrome recently kept me up till morning from the tension. I fell asleep through van helsing though
>>
I had fallen asleep watching Up in theaters.
>>
>>82003116
>I watch movies at night

I assume you aren't tired when you do this though...
>>
>>82003221
I usually find it easier to fall asleep at night, my point is I don't like to waste movies by watching them during the day when its a more immersive experience at night
>>
>>82003451
I get it, but would you sit down to really watch a movie if you were tired and wanted to go to sleep?
>>
File: 0.jpg (74KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
74KB, 480x360px
>>82003533
Thing is I'm currently unemployed and not in education so I tend to fall asleep whenever I want, I take afternoon naps and in the back of my mind I'm always looking forward to my escapism with films at night. So sometimes I tend to just drift off if the film isn't that captivating. If I'm comfy and it doesn't interest me I'm basically in a state of hypnosis and I drift off from staring at a screen
>>
>>82002093
Interstellar has lulled me to sleep twice as well. I give up.
>>
>>82001957
Every night. I have to to stop myself from thinking before I go to sleep.
>>
>>82003694
Alright, I'm just saying I don't fall asleep during movies and I don't get how people do unless they intended to.
>>
>>82001957
Yes
>>
File: Psycho_(1960).jpg (21KB, 220x336px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho_(1960).jpg
21KB, 220x336px
>>82001957
Pic related because it was boring as fuck to 12-year old me. Also during The Good, the Bad and the Ugly because me and a mate watched it at like 8 in the morning after staying up all night.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.