[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: the circle.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
the circle.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
>movie where John Boyega romances Emma Watson
>tagline is "The deeper you go, the darker it gets"
lmao
>>
i dont get it
>>
>>81999200
>i dont get it
big black penis
>>
>>81999172
>movie where John Boyega romances Emma Watson
>literally every trailer scene is just Emma Watson and Tom Hanks gossiping about conspiracies
What did they mean by this?
>>
I never loved her anyway
>>
>>81999262
It means that Tom Hanks and Emma Watson conspire together to trick John Boyega into being a breeding bull for Emma
>>
>>81999303
I would hope not, I'd rather drown this stupid talentless cunt in a bog than fuck a hole on her body, let alone profess to "love her".

Utterly unlovable in every sense of the word. If I could brain her with a bat and escape legal ramifications I would do so and love it.
>>
>>81999247
But dicks don't get darker the deeper they go
>>
>>81999262
Need to trick people into watching it
>>
>>81999172

Spoilers for the book, Boyega's character gets sold out by Emma and she embraces the world as is, no clue if they'll change that but hey would be a pretty good twist if you never read 1984
>>
>>81999489
Yes, they do. The deeper the penis goes the less light it has to be illuminated with.
>>
>>81999721
>if you never read 1984

Do such people exist? Even I've read that shit
>>
>>81999721
so the film is based on 1984?

thats some really bad casting jesus
>>
>>81999489
A couple of the guys on BLACKED actually have dicks that are almost pink near the head and then get darker as they go towards the base

I always wondered what causes that
>>
>>81999754
I've never read it
>>
>>81999877
Not sure I believe you
>>
>>81999781

I don't think so, it is just has similar concepts

>>81999784

Why you studying black dicks bro
>>
>>81999781
No, it's based on an "original" book that's a rip-off of 1984.

Basically Google becomes Big Brother and decides that no one has any right to privacy so every moment of everyone's life should be broadcast to everyone else and Emma Watson acts like she's going to help her boyfriend dismantle the corporation but in the end she goes "wtf I love corporate police states now" and betrays him to be executed

But in the book John Boyega's character is described as a tall, thin Russian immigrant so...
>>
and not a single "dropped" was heard today
>>
>>81999932
I have zero interest in reading it.
>>
>>81999784
>there are people who unironically watch that bullshit

kys
>>
>>81999970
So it's Ex Machina with none of the self-awareness?
>>
>>81999970
>But in the book John Boyega's character is described as a tall, thin Russian immigrant

Good heavens, we better not piss off our Russkie allies, especially after Putin got so upset about John Wick
>>
>>82000038
There's no robots. Basically she faces the ultimatum:

>Do I want to save the world from omnipresent surveillance and then disappear into a foreign country with my idealistic boyfriend?

>Or do I want to enshrine this corporate fascist bullshit forever ruining global society and personally condemn my boyfriend to death just before he might really make a difference but also I get millions of dollars and a penthouse in Manhattan and a mansion in LA and I become famous and popular"

and then guess which one she picks
>>
>>82000417
The smart one?
>>
>>82000417
The Arab Spring taught us that you can't just remove the dictator and expect everything to be fine

Second option is the best thing for everyone until the people are ready
>>
>>81999462
You're so fucking cool, man. I look up to you.
>>
>>81999172
Kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.