[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: buffy.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
buffy.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
What did you think of it?
>>
too much buffy/angel storyline
>>
>>81994253
I think her upper lip is very American.
>>
>>81994253
Was it ever confirmed that she was half-retarded?
>>
>>81994802
>>81994736
>>81994253
Too much Dyke shit. Too much nu male bitch tumblerina Josh Whedon. Take out Whedon, put in a guy who has a dick and balls and isn't afraid to be a man, some one like Snyder. It would be better. It had some good episodes. But too much dyke and feminist bullshit. Too much girlie man Josh Whedon.
Now in the comics I hear fag boy Josh Whedon has Buffy a faggot. May the all fall into the hell where they're forced to drink Oceans of pus.
>>
>>81994969
this is your brain on /pol/
>>
>>81994969
i'd say it was right on the edge of being too much gurrl powah and being sympathetic to that kind of thinking
the worst thing they did was make spike into some pussy beta when he started out alpha as fuck
>>
I liked it up until that season finale where she used her gift. That was just a good ending to the series in general.

After the network switch it was kind of mediocre to me. The actual series finale was bad.
>>
>>81994253
I enjoyed it back in the day, but every time I've tried to watch an episode of Buffy or Angel in the past decade, the dialogue has just been too much. I can't stand "quippy" scripts any more.
>>
File: Angelinvestigations.jpg (194KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
Angelinvestigations.jpg
194KB, 600x429px
Angel was the superior show.
>>
File: njsmd.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
njsmd.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>81994253
Just finished the spike episode in s2, quite watchable but I'm not a female or homosexual and I wasn't born in the 80s or early 90s so I can't truly appreciate it.
What do I need to understand to truly appreciate angel/buffy?

>Buffy is brilliant in so many ways. It manages to be both horror show, high school/coming of age drama and parody all those things at same time, even homage to all those quite often.
But I don't know why it is proclaimed as one of the most greatest and influential shows of all time, is it simply because whedons writing is good and consistent, he always plans everything out beforehand right?

Listened to an interview with him and he said his inspiration for buffy was that he was fed up of seeing girls being killed in horror movies. There must be more to it right?
I can't wait to see Alexa Davalos and Summer Glaus episodes in Angel
>>
>>81994900
if she wasn't at the start of the series, she was when they brought her back from the dead. oxygen deprivation.
>>
>>81995359

buffy started out as a parody of the horror genre, the monsters run from the cheerleader instead of the cheerleader running from the monsters

it becomes it's own thing very quickly in the series and the parody aspect stops being relevant, it's not about a cheerleader anymore, it's about Buffy. the show grows its own voice and speaks loudly to its audience, the characters evolve and expand, whether you love or hate them, agree or disagree with them, they cultivate intrigue and interest

the show was clever and new and fun and exciting and innovative, it contained so many aspects of various genres, there was something that appealed to most

also smg was hot af
>>
>>81995087
>the worst thing they did was make spike into some pussy beta when he started out alpha as fuck
At least it made sense in context. You can't be one of the worst demons of all time for a hundred years, get a conscience, and not be fucked up by it.
And he snaps out of it when someone tells him to stop being a pussy bitch.
>>
>>81995673
i agree but he was still soulless when he became a wimp and in love with buffy
she treated him like dirt and he was still all over her, now granted he had been a murderer for a hundred years so it's not like he was a good guy or anything but still
at least let the man have some dignity
>>
>>81995673

I don't agree spike was ever much of a pussy on the show at any point, he was merely an individual who was ruled by his emotions

I imagine that anon is referring to his penchant for unrequited love, but loving someone who doesn't love you back isn't being a pussy, and neither is placing value on that love and aggressively seeking it, quite the contrary, I'd argue that completely ignoring what the target of your affection thinks and feels and caring only about your own satisfaction is quite alpha

being a pussy is when you have that unrequited love and settle for being friend
>>
>>8199496
Highschool must be so hard.
An hero faggit.
>>
File: buffy1.jpg (21KB, 477x363px) Image search: [Google]
buffy1.jpg
21KB, 477x363px
I think I spilled so much semen to this show while I was growing up it isn't even funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.