[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films manchildren hate but adults know to be true action kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Films manchildren hate but adults know to be true action kino.
>>
>>81991584
>films that pandered to the Chinese too hard and failed as a result
>>
File: ost.jpg (152KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ost.jpg
152KB, 500x750px
2nd best in the franchise
>>
>>81991603
>failed as a result
it's the only non-Avengers MCU movie to make a billion dollars.
>>
>>81991584
>Not muh Mandarin from the comics
>Tony spends most of the film outside his Iron Man armor
I hate these criticisms of the film. It stood out precisely because it didn't attempt to pander to comic book fans and fit within what had become the "superhero" genre (or "Marvel", for that matter) and instead was an action film with a superhero. It's probably the last Marvel film which actually feels like a proper film akin to the first entries ("Iron Man" and "Incredible Hulk"), before they realized they can make shoddy TV-tier blockbusters and still make money.

It's like going to McDonald's and finding BBQ ribs on the menu.
>>
3 is a pleb filter and capekino. Worth it for the pepper and ironman interactions.
>>
File: poster-alien3.jpg (24KB, 443x604px) Image search: [Google]
poster-alien3.jpg
24KB, 443x604px
>Muh Hicks
>Muh Newt
>Muh happy family dynamic

Fuck off. This is one of the rare times studio interference actually saved the movie from being shit.
>>
my personal Iron Man movie rankings:

Kino:
Iron Man 3

Cinema:
Iron Man 1

Movie:
Iron Man 2

Flick:
all Avengers movies
>>
This
>>
>>81992215
>alien is scared of fire
>survives covered in molten steel
>more android bullshit

that movie was shit m8
>>
>>81992215
>saved the movie

this is simply not true. it was a disaster.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.