[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly? It was alright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4471.jpg (76KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4471.jpg
76KB, 259x384px
Honestly? It was alright
>>
>>81991126

Did you watch it in theaters?
>>
i forgot this even existed
>>
>>81991163
No. I was going to when it first came out but never got around to it. I kind of forgot about it until just this weekend
>>
>>81991126
it was okay for me. Hitting comfy actually. Nothing was blindingly bad, nothing was gobsmackingly good. The only thing that took a bit of getting used to was the evolution if the physical Animus machine.
>>
It was great. 9/10

The only problem was the editing and the quick cuts, particularly during the fight scenes.
Music was the best part.
>>
The ham fisting of "violence is bad" got annoying fast.
Movie pandered too much to 14 year olds.
>>
>>81991126
Thought it was decent. Ending was a bit weak, that's all.
>>
I liked the part when they escaped the execution.
>>
>>81991126
The thing i really loved is it didn't insult the audiences intelligence.
Spanish people actually speaking Spanish with subtitles not assuming the audience it too fucking lazy to read if they don't know Spanish.

Things i really hated
Gave away what the apple was and what it does in a fucking title crawl (in the games the pieces of Eden are always revealed in a total mind fucky way)

Girl scientist I know you're gonna kill my dad i wont stop you... then he kills her dad and she vows revenge? Bitch you coulda stopped it.
>>
>>81991126
No it wasnt. It was shit. Even my pleb brother who finds all sorts of shitty straight to DVD movies entertaining couldn't sit through this garbage
>>
Cinematic trailers for eso looked better then this shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.