[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Movies that literally made you cry in the theatres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>ITT: Movies that literally made you cry in the theatres
>>
You're a faggot or a woman to be that weak
>>
>it's another batman /v/ superman thread
>>
>>81989567
>t. 12 year old
>>
Crying..
What are you? 8yrs old?
>>
>>81989567
You're either a shill or a massive queer if you cried in that movie.
Either way you're a faggot, so sage.
>>
i cant; you allready posted the only example.
>>
>>81989567
>Mommy why is the screen so dark? I cant see the cgi wahh wahh wahh
>>
The MoS trailers actually got to me because they are the essence of what Superman is, and I'm a huge fan. The first half of that movie was perfect, the second half ruined it.
>>
>>81989567
same hero bro, same her
>>
(((You))) thread
>>
;_;
>>
File: ET_Moon.jpg (8KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
ET_Moon.jpg
8KB, 400x210px
>>81989567
Change 'cry' to 'clap' and I would have been all about this thread.
>>
Not even joking. His mom lying in bed with cancer or some shit hit me hard because my mom died the year before.
>>
>>81989567
His death scne really made me emotinal. Also fucking hated Batman for beating him mercilessly.
>>
>>81989567
Opening night, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house at my theater.
>>
Believe it or not, but Nacho Libre's final fight and victory when his love interest appeared were very emotional...
No shame bro
>>
File: moon.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>81989746
>You're a faggot or a woman to be that weak
Bet you can't get through this without crying like a bitch.

[Spoilers]Protip it's impossible not to cry like a bitch during the phonecall[/Spoilers]
>>
File: s_cradle.jpg (46KB, 836x475px) Image search: [Google]
s_cradle.jpg
46KB, 836x475px
Not in the theaters but everytime I watch this I can't help but cry a little
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.