[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was he 90s successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (92KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
92KB, 214x317px
How was he 90s successful
>>
>>81989461
Everyone thought he was the next Jack Nicholson
>>
>>81989461
it was pre-internet. lots of people did what the classical media made them to do. you could sell everything when you also got mouth propaganda and shit.
>>
>>81989461
I didnt notice at the time cuz I was a kid but his acting style was just a Jack Nicholson impersonation, this schtick of his worked somehow

Other than that he was a pretty good action star, he fit the bill of the 90's more realistic action star
>>
>>81989492
fpbp
/thread
>>
hes a decent actor tho and has a good screen presence.
he should be in more movies.
>>
>>81989673
hes shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP4MkZUthkA

lol
>>
>>81989698
youre shit
>>
>>81989461
He landed a succession of cool roles that made him seem cool: Heathers, Pump Up The Volume, Kuffs, Young Guns 2, True Romance... I don't think he did a terrible job in any of them, he's watchable, he has enough charm to pull off what he does.

I wonder if any coolness subconsciously rubbed off on him by having the same name as the Saved By The Bell character AC Slater.
>>
File: file.png (21KB, 518x121px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
21KB, 518x121px
>>81989747
>>
>>81989747

90s action movies are so comfy
>>
File: f1l3io.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
f1l3io.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>81989461

because he was hot with an careless attitude
and now he is daddy material
>>
>>81989813
>Heathers, Pump Up The Volume, Kuffs
Did cool teenagers actually see him as a peer back then? Watching them now he acts and looks more like a spergy school shooter
>>
>>81989461
He's good as Mr robot
>>
>>81989461
He was one of the better parts of Nymphomaniac
>>
>>81990245
Didn't know he was in that. Now I gotta watch sometime.
>>
>>81989461

only watched Mr.Robot because of him
>>
>>81989461
I can name two classic films with that actor off the top of my head. Robin Hood, True Romance. Can you do that with an actor who came up in the noughties?
>>
>>81990201

As a peer? He played cool, interesting characters and he had great charisma. Not sure what you mean by peer.

Also his career was already in a slide by the time he did Kuffs, which bombed.
>>
>>81989539
jeezus you sound like a retarted
>>
>>81989461
No-one mentioning The Name of the Rose?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.