[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did no one tell me this was so kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why did no one tell me this was so kino?
>>
>>81987907
because everyone forgets these movies exist
>>
the failure that is apocalypse overtook the attention
>>
>>81987907

Its the only good X-Men ensemble movie.
>>
Are you kidding? Dofp was leagues better, mostly because they realized jlaw was horrible and used her scarcely
>>
>>81987907
Because it's yet another origin story, which tend to be more interesting because you get more character building. It does a pretyt good job in that respect, but declines dramatically in quality the more times you see it.
>>
>>81987980
What? She's in that film for most of it, and she's easily the worst part.
>>
>>81987980

Mystique's character arc is the primary conflict of the entire movie, and it suffered for it.

Both FC and DoFP are good movies, but Logan shits on both of them--and almost every other superhero movie.
>>
>>81987907
it's literally a meme movie, taylor made for reddit
>>
>>81987907
Are you me? I've literally decided to watch it last friday and i wasn't disappointed.
>>
>>81988147
>mystique's character arc is the primary conflict

No it isn't. The primary conflict is Erik hunting Shaw. Mystique's "conflict" boils down to about 10 minutes of bad acting and is more of a secondary plot.
>>
>Not knowing Kevin Bacon's secret power to make everything he's in kino
>>
>>81988425
He was referring to Dotfp
>>
Dofp is good but every scene that Jennifer Lawrence is in, makes me roll my eyes and tip my fedora at the same time, the same thing happened in Apocalypse, I can't think of anything as forced as Mystic's character.
>>
The planned second film scrapped and instead we got Xmen apoclypse.
Opening scene planned with the xmen vs magneto's gang while he tries to kill JFK
Trippy mind battle between emma frost and Professor X

Could have been an amazing trilogy ending with dofp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.