[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good movies to watch with a gril?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1492209947929.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
1492209947929.png
86KB, 337x441px
what are some good movies to watch with a gril?
>>
>>81982874
>>
Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>81982874
the general strategy is something with a veneer of intellectuallity, something that keeps them entertained but does not excessively bore or confuse them. Humor should be kept non-absurdist because most will not understand it.
Generally, if it's too pretentious/cerebral, they will be not enjoy it.
On the other hand, if it's too silly they might think you're juvenile or even see your pick as an insult to their intelligence.
It all depends on the woman though. When I've invited women over for movies, I know their personality and tastes well enough to pick something we can enjoy. The ironic hipster-ish women I seem to be attracted to really enjoy cheesy B-movie material, things like Hobo With a Shotgun and Shin Godzilla. No idea what normies like.
>>
green elephant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=473m0wH76BE
>>
>>81982874
Girls don't watch movies, anon. They just look at their phones and bother you with a million questions afterwards. If you really have to watch one with her then choose some shitty movie which can be picked up halfway through and still make sense. Also if this is a first date then you're retarded.
>>
>>81982874
Drive. When he starts kissing her in the elevator you do the same to her.
>>
Phantom of the Opera. May not be your taste, but she'll sneak away to put her panties in the dryer about halfway through and come back bottomless.
>>
>>81982874

I watched Satantango with my ex gf. She loved it.
>>
>>81985796

But that's the best scene you'll ruin the movie for her
>>
>>81982874
just something that will not make you fall asleep. you should get to the bed within 20 minutes anyways
>>
Fight Club
>>
File: mean girls.gif (1MB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
mean girls.gif
1MB, 800x449px
>>81982874
Mean Girls. GOAT chick flick.
>>
File: it's tape.png (1MB, 1045x833px) Image search: [Google]
it's tape.png
1MB, 1045x833px
>>81985775
THIS. Don't do a movie on a first date. Go to a restaurant, talk and feel things out. EVEN MORE SO if you know the person well, relationships are different from friendships and will need discussion. Restaurant gives you chance to talk things out and look her in the eyes. Theme parks are good too, long lines and walking to rides gives good space for conversation.
>>
Barely Legal Teens 87
>>
Post the movie you first got a handjob to

>The Incredibles
>>
>>81988178
>implying we're not all grand wizards here
>>
File: thats nice.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
thats nice.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>81988178
fuck you man, im having a rough night already, i don't need this shit.
>>
>Do
Horror
Comedy (risky)
Capeshit (marvel not dc)
>Don't
Rom-Com
Psych-Thriller (unless high tier)
Sci-Fi

You want something entertaining, and most importantly something you can talk about afterwards for dinner
>>
Not OP, but I'm a 22 year old rehabilitating NEET and new to dating. I don't have any idea how this shit works. My first relationship lasted two weeks, i gotta know the fundamentals so I don't fuck up the next one as badly. It seems most people have this figured this out before they leave high school.
>>
Legend.
It's a good movie and good for pretty much every occasion
>>
>>81988588
snooze kino
>>
>>81982874
Something light-hearted.
With my last normie gf we watched Pixels in theatre on our first date. Went fine.
Of the movies we watched during our relationship at home, her favourite was Forrest Gump.
We both weren't much into Horror.
>>
>>81989010
Do people actually sit on a couch and watch movies, or do they cuddle and hold hands until they start having sex halfway through?
>>
>>81982874
Eraserhead
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.