[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

What would you do?
>>
>>81981235
Rape
>>
>>81981235
Probably just kill myself every day, over and over again.
>>
>catched
>>
>>81981235

win the lottery
>>
>>81981235
Killing and torture rampage everyday. Would never get tired of that.
>>
>>81981235
Shitpost by posting other people's threads like 10 second before they do with the same wording and images. Probably keep me occupied for a millennia or two
>>
With my shitty luck the day it ends is the day I kill someone
>>
>>81981235
Make a baby
>>
>catched
>>
>>81981235
Cure cancer
>>
Shitpost in /tv/ until I predict every (You)'s I'd get and become more powerful than shitposter this board has ever seen.
>>
Let's be honest, we'd all spend a few years on a rape and torture rampage. Probably right before we spend another few committing suicide.
>>
>>81981268
This.
>>
>>81981268
Yup.
>>
>>81981235
Kill myself a lot. A LOT.
>>
You know those posts that say just 'quads' and they get quads and everyone thinks its a bot?

They're not bots.
>>
>>81982231
In the movie it only ended because he found happiness so there's probably nothing for you to worry about.
>>
>>81984108
Idk I probably would really love killing someone
>>
>>81982308
>>81982739
You people are awful
>>
>>81981348

That would suck. Before you could even do anything, time's up and you're backed to being a busted chump.
>>
>>81984108
nope it was never implied that. the loop just ended one day. hell that happy scenario where the town celebrated with him might have happened 30 or even 100 times
>>
>>81981268
Why though? Are you THAT desperate to touch a vagina that you'd actually physically assault someone?
>>
>>81985403
If he could do it with no consequences why shouldn't he?
>>
>>81981235
everything in the original story.
in the original story, something like 40 years past by. imagine being able to live another 40 years and knowing what will happen before time is reset again.

>>81985403
i think its more of how are you going to get someone to like you enough to sleep with you in less than 24 hours?

i mean, even the way bill murray's character tried to get with Rita can be considered rape.

you really dont have many options.
>>
>>81985479
>>81985687
Have you ever tried to physically pin somebody down and rape them while they cry and beg you not to hurt them? Could you do that?

Why not just bang sluts legit?
>>
>le rape XD

In the film, Bill Murray was trapped in the loop by some seemingly voyeuristic being or sentient concept that required him to fall in love with Andie McDowell in order to escape.

The presumption of this thread is that once inside the loop you'd intrinsically know what you are there for. Unless you are literally inhabiting Bill Murray, then choosing to rape or terrorize is foolish as the entity that trapped you there on the basis of fate or emotion could be so disgusted as to leave you to your fate
>>
>>81981235
Not much. You only have a day to work with and are stuck in a small town as your starting point. I would do a lot of reading since knowledge is the only thing I retain. I could become godlike in knowledge.
>>
>>81985746
"Have you ever", what the fuck are you trying to pull here?

With infinite time stuck in a looping day, you could get used to doing pretty much anything. It's not even a question of "could."
>>
>>81981235
I'm pretty sure Bill Murray wore that face for like 20 years straight.
>>
>>81985885
Well, that's where you and me differ pal. I'd rather bang sluts legit. Rape wouldn't even enter my mind.
>>
>>81985916
After 40 years stuck in there, you might be thinking differently.
>>
lmao'ing at all these tough guys who would choose rape, murder, torture, or killing yourself

Like you betas would actually go through with it even with an infinite time loop
>>
>>81981268
came to post this
>>
>>81985746
>Could you do that?
Probably? I don't see why not. Back in the day, entire armies would do it and no one would bat an eyelid. Remove the consequences and men become beasts really fucking quick.
>>
>>81985846
This. You'd wonder if your actions will have ab effect on how long you're at limbo. Which explains why Bill tries to help everyone to please the powers that had imprisoned him.

Still though, I'd probably try and see if i could strategize a way to end the world in a day. Like fly all the way to the pentagon, sneak in and try to launch nukes at Russia in hopes of a retaliation and worldwide nuke domino effect
>>
>>81981268
What if time doesn't rset after you do it? That's what I'd be afraid of. There is no assurance that tomorrow wouldn't be the end.
>>
>>81986352
Then you commit suicide and take solace in the fact that it will be for real.
>>
>>81986383
I'd just offer an obscene amount of money I stole or whatever I had banked away and pay them for a one night stand. If you're a decent enough looking fuy, you vould probably pull whatever you wanted.
>>
anyone not saying
>rape
>torture
>murder
>criminal
is a dirty liar. you'd learn quickly that you're not getting laid because being nice to chicks takes time to get their pants off. youre better off learning how to rape people.

if GTA allowed you to rape it would basically be that game for everyone
>>
>>81986469
>if GTA allowed you to rape it would basically be that game for everyone
Hot coffee?
>>
File: 1479651402385.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479651402385.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>81986430
>stashing money
wrong, everything resets each day loser.

so if you rob a bank, then rape a slut and try to pay her off you'll still get arrested because you robbed a bank.
>>
>>81986529
Not if you stole it in a way like the movie where he knew exactly what to do to get away with it. And there's no rape involved if you're paying and she's willing. Just need to know the amount she is willing to degrade herself for and get it.
>>
1000 years of rape
>>
Here's an even better idea, virgins; you go to a bar every day and learn to chat up women to get in their panties. You only have an eternity to learn how to not be a betafag, and no one will remember when you fuck up and make a fool of yourself. Just kill yourself and start over - I'm sure that would be a huge relief to some of you.
>>
File: 1386032741139.gif (888KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1386032741139.gif
888KB, 220x220px
>groundhog day thread
>no repeating posts
Did gook moot add a new spam filter while I was away? What gives /tv/?
>>
>>81981235
Eat shit food and never feel the consequences
>>
>>81981235
Postal 2 IRL
>>
>>81985251
Except he woke up a day after Groundhog Day, effectively ending the cycle after he changed himself for the better by becoming a good person.
>>
>>81986750
Whatever you say slut.
>>
>>81986750
>learn to chat up chicks and get best pick up lines
>estimated days: 200

>Learn knock someone out and rape them
>estimated days: 10

plus you forget youre on the pedo board so when people say rape is easier its because who they want to rape isn't of legal age yet
>>
>>81986750
I find it amusing that even a Chad like yourself can be triggered by seeing all these NEETs talk about their rape fantasies.
>>
>>81981235
I'd get doubles.
>>
>>81987521
Women don't mind when Chad rapes them.
>>
File: the-implication.jpg (206KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
the-implication.jpg
206KB, 1220x918px
>>81987659
He doesn't rape, they just can't refuse him, because of the implication.
>>
>>81986469
>he can't pick up women they day he meets them
>even with a reset button
>>
What if he stayed up all night and didn't go to sleep?
>>
>>81988029
It's like Majora's Mask, cuts to a black screen and the day resets anyway.
>>
>>81981268
>>81981416
>>81983061
ITT: sociopaths
>>
>>81988163
No, more likely a bunch of virgins who cant imagine themselves talking to women, let alone flirt with them.
>>
I feel like there's enough kino and vidya to keep me satisfied for at least 10 years. Guilt free too since I don't feel like I'm wasting my life. After that I'd either go crazy or start reading books
>>
>>81989777
I wouldn't be able to play video games since I would lose my progress every time the day ended. Movies, sure.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.