[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: NORM chicken.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NORM chicken.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
he has a pill problem
>>
He's only funny to redditors with cutting edge humor and unfortunately the rest of the world hasn't caught up yet.
>>
>>81979208
with that whole aaron hernandez revelation I wonder what the real relationship was with that young man that died in his apartment
>>
>>81979314
What the fuck does any of this mean?
>>
>>81979397
Some young man overdosed in Norm's apartment while he was housesitting.
Why would Norm need a housesitter if his mother lives next door?
What was the relationship between Norm and the young man?
>>
>>81979530
His relationship is that it was his sons friend housesitting
>>
>>81979314
I didn't even know he was sick
>>
>>81979164
Naggerd
>>
>>81979530
Next book confirmed for being god-tier.
>>
he's always been a flake

that's why he's had a pretty underwhelming career considering his talents
>>
>>81979164
When does the next episode come out?
>>
>>81979164
I got to hang with Norm for a couple of minutes late last year, around the time he was promoting his little book.

Being around the guy, you generally get the sense that he legitimately doesn't give a shit about anything; especially his 'career.'

Also he's super pale in real life. His skin is the same tone as the great frozen wasteland of Canada.
>>
>>81979962
Is he a big guy? how's the ass?
>>
>>81980098
>Is he a big guy?
Yeah, he's a pretty tall guy. You don't really get a sense of that from his videos.

>how's the ass?
Flat as a board.
>>
>>81979962
Norm?
>>
This guy... I tell ya, this guy's a REAL JERK
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x390px
Norm has a stand up coming out in May on Netflix.
>>
>>81979849
he's a volatile performer. In many ways similar to the other great comedians that came to the fore in the late 80s: Sam Kinneson, Dice Clay, Gilbert Gottfried, Dennis Miller, Colin Quinn, Patrice O'Neal.
This generation of comedians had a conservative/traditionalist bent but would at the same time joke about anything. It was also one of the few times where Jews did not dominate American comedy.

Most of the above either died or sabotaged their own careers. But they probably were the funniest generation in American comedy history.
>>
>>81980838
Wait seriously? Because him not finishing his fucking podcast is driving me insane.
>>
>>81979164
did KFC pay this fatass in chicken
>>
>>81980838
I hope he goes on Conan or others to promote it, his late night appearances are the best
>>81981122
He already recorded new podcast episodes, hopefully he will release it after the special.
>>
>>81981185
But why the wait? Wasn't the idea a podcast per week? Then they followed that for a whole 2 weeks.
>>
>>81981252
Norm is a real jerk
>>
>>81981362
I mean this guy was a real jerk.
>>
>>81980975
do you uniroinically believe this?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.