[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grant Gustin did his very first con!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Flash.jpg (44KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.jpg
44KB, 583x437px
Not a forced SD panel, but he actually was convinced by Tom Felton to drive up to San Jose and do the ever growing SVCC! A lot of things came out of the Felton/Gustin panel!

>Grant Gustin is a legit introvert and shut-in. He likes to stay home and play video games, hates FPS, and only really goes out to walk his dogs around the block
>The Flash panel was the biggest convention draw. Flash was the most popular costume.
>There will be another musical episode. Fucking confirmed.
>Next season expect another huge crossover
>Felton pushed for Julian to actually start to fall for Barry. It didn't take with the writers
>A picture with the Felton/Gustin combo was $250 +tax. It was sold out. A picture with Shatner and the entire TNG cast was less than that.
>My GF confirmed multiple girls were bawling in the women's bathroom after having had their pictures taken with Grant.
>>
who gives a shit. what the fuck is this worthless thread?
>>
>>81975565
the guy on the left is too timid to point harder at the guy on the right because the guy on the right has a stronger hairline
>>
>>81975626

Felton is losing his hair. He wore a hat the entire time and refused to take it off.
>>
>>81975667
Felton needs to put the hat down and cut his shit short and stop trying to look like a 21st century tanned Mediterranean gypsy
>>
>>81975565
Who the fuck are these people? Why do we get buzzfeed articles disguised as threads?
>>
>>81975774
Buzzfeed is jelly of all the ad space on 4chan getting BLACKED
>>
>>81975774

Oh sorry, it's only the highest rated show on the CW MotherFucker.
>>
>>81975626
delet
>>
Who the FUCK are you?
>>
One of us
>>
>>81977532
I walked Bob Dylan on stage
>>
>>81975667
Refused?

So people asked him to take it off and he didn't?
>>
>>81978451

Basically yes. Gustin was wearing a hat as well but took it off.

Gustin was also wearing a Dodgers jersey and realized once he walked on stage what a horrible mistake he made and then changed his shirt to a red sweater.
>>
Why did the Flash T.V. series do Barry Allen instead of Wally West?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.