[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your life were a movie.. what kind of movie would it be? An

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ATM-Life-A-Movie.jpg (50KB, 592x280px) Image search: [Google]
ATM-Life-A-Movie.jpg
50KB, 592x280px
If your life were a movie.. what kind of movie would it be? An action movie? A gritty drama? A teen-comedy?

Who will play you and the characters in this eventual biopic?
>>
>>81969457
Sci-fi drama

Christian Bale
>>
>>81969457
A Rick Alverson arthouse flick yet somehow even more boring
>>
Hardmode: No Ryan Goslin or Idris Elba.
>>
An existential drama about an autistic nerd who makes it to his 40s without really changing any of his worst attributes, even though he is aware of his shortcomings.
Also coming to terms with the fact that he has no friends or family, and has to experience all facets of life alone.
>>
>>81969592
Fuck dude that's quite a movie. Would cry watching/10
>>
>>81969592
I should be played brad dourif.
>>
>>81969634
Odd thing is, I don't feel sad about it. I feel safer alone. I don't get lonely, but I'm aware most people would not chose to live like me.
>>
File: 5684888.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
5684888.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>81969747
I bet you'd find it hard to watch though.

Fuck this thread. I wish I hadn't made the cunt now.
>>
>>81969592
Tooclosetohome/10
>>
>>81969795
I have had friends, but I stopped talking to them. Same with my family. Hell, 10 years ago I had a girlfriend who wanted to get married and have kids.
I chose to live like this. I chose to hide from the world, because it feels so much better than having to deal with people and their problems. I think my inability to form real connections to people is part of it. My old life was basically me mimicking human behavior. It wasn't me. This is me.
>>
File: mike.jpg (49KB, 960x876px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
49KB, 960x876px
>>81969457
Black comedy
>>
>>81969976
What's scary is you sound EXACTLY like me. I chose to do exactly the same. I haven't spoken to my family/friends for 8 months. I ignore the door and never switch my phone on.

I've basically given up with people. I can't be bothered.
>>
>>81969457
Some kind of indie drama with an awkward looking ugly guy. Maybe Adam Driver.
>>
>>81970088
Then some unsolicited advice - eat right and exercise, because you don't want health problems to take away your independence. TER is a great way to find hookers, and force yourself to socialize for work, unless you don't need a job.
>>
>>81969457
It would be horribly depressing and would only be watched and enjoyed by horribly depressed people
>>
I watched You're the Worst for the first time recently thinking I'd get some enjoyment out of the relatable awful human beings and anti-romcom shtick

if anything it made me feel more depressed because even though the characters were infinitely more horrible than me they still had relationships.

As such I would not make my life into a film.
>>
>>81970205
I quit work in November. I can go back anytime I just needed a fucking break desu. I'll eventually speak to the family, they're just annoying as fuck and I don't need that shit rn. I needed to show certain people enough is enough.

I'm rising from the mist again. Shits not dead yet.
>>
>>81969592
>An existential drama

why not a feelgood comedy

shits funny yo
>>
>>81969457
A boring drama about a depressed autistic guy who has no goals or aspirations in life and basically lives the life of a recluse living off social security.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.