[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney's Holes Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: damn really makes you think.jpg (46KB, 417x257px) Image search: [Google]
damn really makes you think.jpg
46KB, 417x257px
>White woman gets BLACKED
>Evil rayciss white men get mad and kill nigger
>White woman misses the BBC so much that she goes on a robbing/murder spree across the desert

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>81963679
This was always unsettling to me as a kid, but I never knew why. I no realize the seductive power of the BBC was too much for my young whiteboi mind to handle. When he says "I can fix dat" he is talking not only about the literal fixing of broken objects, but the fixing of white womyn and making them slaves to the superior BBC.
>>
never heard of it
>>
File: fixthat.gif (496KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
fixthat.gif
496KB, 500x251px
>>
>>81963679
>when white people are superior at everything they do and white parenting is so good that their daughters aren't influenced by the media but they are influenced anyways because they are women and can't think for themselves and are easily influenced by the media because they are white and are automatically more empathetic towards others like minorities because of their being raised in a good Christian family environment thus making them traditonal women who seek out strong alpha males as husbands but end up being tricked by alpha male chads and strong black men into pre-marital intercourse and abandoned because of said poor female judgment abilities so they end up settling for beta males who were busy playing video games and posting on a mongolian anime board about how white men are ubermensch so they have to pretend to be a virgin traditional white wife to get married and get the money but eventually become unhappy because the husband is a loser and they divorce the husbands for most of their money and olus child support and their ex-husbands go back go complaining online about women are all whores and white men need to lead traditonal lives and raise traditional daughters who will eventually start the cycle again
>>
>the evil jealous racist sheriff and his friends are so completely horny they kill a man and burn down the only school house in their town because they couldn't sleep with the school teacher
>>
the "holes" are white vaginas
>>
>>81963679
what's this about
>>
I would let based Gus fuck my wife tbpqhwy
>>
File: 1492492501234.gif (186KB, 247x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492492501234.gif
186KB, 247x242px
>>81964653
>mfw esoteric meaning of the movie is about interracial sex
>>
>>81964112
pretty much yeah
>>
>>81964112
literally never happens
>>
>>81964493
don't forget they couldn't read and also burnt down the school that their teacher taught them in
>>
>>81963679
it means that you have been on a site called BLACKED way too much
>>
why is this board so full of interracial fetishists? what attracts them here?
>>
>>81966843
Fuck off Shaun
>>
>>81963679
I mean, its based on a book, so I don't get your point
>>
>>81968988
The point is that the true meaning of the book. Which is that our white women need to be BLACKED and impregnated with nigger children for us to raise.

If you like that movie/book you are a cuckold
>>
>>81968908
its black neckbeards trolling
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.